mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Back at work for 3 days then off for another 4 days.

One more night of work, then four off :)

One more night of work, then four off :)

work today/wednesday/friday/saturday then off till wednesday :eek5wavey:

Just make sure if you Amazon you can return for "not fitting well" and then you are golden. :)

For Ryan, you can sort of hear her.

http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/8610/oof.mp4

I didn't use any brake or do anything because if you rev before launch on our roads right now you just get the traction control. I could have disabled it but then I just burn up my snow tires. The goal was to record sound above 3k which I did albeit in a shitty way. I need a friend to record outside the car to really get it.

And yes I only went up to 70, but was in a 40 during rush hour but wanted to shoot something since you reminded me last night and I hadn't yet.

Promise no virus. Droid video to Imageshack

Unless of course imageshack is the haxored

And now off to the dump. Just took a quick drive to get the oil to 100 before making a vid. Since I had to pull her out of the garage to load the truck I thought a quick jaunt was in ordre.

For Ryan, you can sort of hear her.

http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/8610/oof.mp4

I didn't use any brake or do anything because if you rev before launch on our roads right now you just get the traction control. I could have disabled it but then I just burn up my snow tires. The goal was to record sound above 3k which I did albeit in a shitty way. I need a friend to record outside the car to really get it.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Red/orange/green/lightblue.

Tom?

Might have been.

Touche. Although at this point I am not going to let them get by with subjective bullshit answers. From the day their type joined any forum it got worse.

As I am not fully caught up on the entire thing, I am wondering if maybe an example would help and they can just fill in the blanks maybe?

They are a disease. Ray knows the answer I am looking for if he has ANY engineering capability at all. Funny thing is I left it open for them. ANY objective answer would make me happy, and should be uber easy.

More details posted elsewhere

Laggg, now 3k!

You are teh slacker Casey

Touche. Although at this point I am not going to let them get by with subjective bullshit answers. From the day their type joined any forum it got worse.

To be quite honest, shit like that is why I don't stray from SSA. I have a hard time dealing with subjective answers myself.

I thought you were implying I am beating a dead horse and should stop...which is somewhat true, but at this point it is sheer amusement so I will continue to beat on it until it gives.

Someone needs to do it..

Yes I agree Sean is very good at it.

Yes you are beating a dead horse, but you need to make sure people know the difference between Voo Doo and Real Measurements :)

Unfortunately on that site which is full of idiots and has a few idiots moderating, you are going to get nowhere.

Wait, what site?

They are a disease. Ray knows the answer I am looking for if he has ANY engineering capability at all. Funny thing is I left it open for them. ANY objective answer would make me happy, and should be uber easy.

More details posted elsewhere

I hope we (SSA), when I try to explain why we change things it makes sense to people and is objective and simple enough. For example some of the changes on the Icon, mostly were about increasing abuse tolerance, and to do that we adjusted the suspension to a tiny bit stiffer, went to a harder dustcap and went to heartier leads to take more abuse, to add to that we have some adjustments coming to the Xcon too, but I will leave that for a later date.