mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Red or gray.

Black wheels are not an eye catcher, but if you don't really care about someone noticing the nice paint job... :)

You can do it.

Windy as hell here! Almost feels like the house is going to blow away.

Two more weeks till I get the car back. Guess they found more damage when they started taking her apart.

So this pioneer avh3200 will be sitting on my table for a while.

Made a batch of (black) tea today; filled pot with somewhere in the vicinity of 2 quarts of water, brought it to a full rolling boil, threw in ~30g of tea, maintained the boil for 4 minutes before immediately straining into the pitcher and diluting to the 1 gallon mark. Smells a lot better better than the first few batches I've made...we'll see

Made a batch of (black) tea today; filled pot with somewhere in the vicinity of 2 quarts of water, brought it to a full rolling boil, threw in ~30g of tea, maintained the boil for 4 minutes before immediately straining into the pitcher and diluting to the 1 gallon mark. Smells a lot better better than the first few batches I've made...we'll see

hmm..tea :bigok:

01-2011-cadillac-cts-v-black-diamond.jpg

06-2011-cadillac-cts-v-black-diamond.jpg

General Motors has just unveiled its new take on the mighty Cadillac CTS-V called the Black Diamond Edition. Available on all iterations of the supercharged beast (sedan, coupe and wagon), the appearance package dips the company's muscle-bound luxury fleet in new, proprietary SpectraFlair paint. The final product is achieved through a three-coat process that includes flakes of aluminum encapsulated in magnesium fluoride. The result is a paint that's as gorgeous as it will undoubtedly prove impossible to repair.

This is not a car that's to be left anywhere near a shopping cart.

The paint is joined by a set of Satin Graphite 19-inch wheels and yellow Brembo brake calipers outside. Slide yourself indoors and meet an interior that boasts microfiber suede Recaro seats and Midnight Sapele wood accents littered throughout the cabin. GM says that the whole package is meant to invoke images of a well-tailored tuxedo.

Adrian, red to match the pin stripe, or gloss or matte black

While I hate black wheels on black vehicles, I would like to see the gloss black, but I would also do a red pin stripe around the wheel face.

hopefully flying out today at 2:45.. hopefully.

I am just about to pop on a plane from detroit to mn

hopefully flying out today at 2:45.. hopefully.

I am just about to pop on a plane from detroit to mn

Qotued so I cane use this later...stupid droid

naughty-memes-tears-of-joy.jpg

While I hate black wheels on black vehicles, I would like to see the gloss black, but I would also do a red pin stripe around the wheel face.

the red pin stripe would match the vehicle perfectly

I might be building a first gen like yours, albeit a '68. The old man got one in today. He said it was in rough shape, but it won't cost me shit, so I might snatch it up.

Definitely the best pitcher I've made by far...mmm...

I'm finally in San Antonio! Wish me luck guys!

Good luck. Just landed in Minny myself

I might be building a first gen like yours, albeit a '68. The old man got one in today. He said it was in rough shape, but it won't cost me shit, so I might snatch it up.

PICS!!

Swap in a Ford engine ? :D

Rims dropped of at the shop. These guys paint all kinds of window blinds and garage doors. So mostly stuff exposed to the elements.

They're going to be flat black. And if I don't like it, they can paint over, so no need for another expense with sandblasting.