mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

So actually talked to the shop today...seems when I hit that rock it shot the suspension up so hard that the mount actually looked like a cone........

They should have discovered that on the estimate, or at worst when they first pulled everything apart for repair.

So actually talked to the shop today...seems when I hit that rock it shot the suspension up so hard that the mount actually looked like a cone........

They should have discovered that on the estimate, or at worst when they first pulled everything apart for repair.

yeah forgot to mention that...they had the car taken apart and found that and other damage. But should have my car back by next wednesday.

Almost quit today. HQ sucks. My boss is great.

I have days like that too. Don't let them get to you.

Instead I started a fire. The end result of this will be that one of the 5 most tenured and highest ranked person will be losing their position. Won't be me.

Hold on for a while, you're rocketing up in the world there pretty quick aren't you?

At the virtual top. CEO (Europe), then my boss. I am about as influential as anyone at this point. I do have a ridiculous job offer in my back pocket though. Step down in responsibility, 30% bump in pay.

Hold on for a while, you're rocketing up in the world there pretty quick aren't you?

At the virtual top. CEO (Europe), then my boss. I am about as influential as anyone at this point. I do have a ridiculous job offer in my back pocket though. Step down in responsibility, 30% bump in pay.

cha ching

im sort of in a predicament with my job.

Fixin to move to the engineering side of the company now, but still won't be making near the money i deserve with my degree.

I have a possible chance of getting a job with Square D. I need to look into it some.

I just feel like i owe the company i'm with more of my time. Since the head engineer is a personal friend and got me the job.

You owe no one anything...however, don't be rash. If you move out of Texas you'll make more...

So why not take it? I know you have longevity where you are now but for that kind of pay increase and possibly more time with the wife and kids (potentially) why wouldnt you?

J

I'm sick of studying for this exam.

The way lectures are structured and written is down-right ridiculous. Seems like some of our teachers really don't give a fuck. They can't even copy things right.

Even his freaking CV page is copied and he didn't change the page title.

Damn dude..........That really sucks.

J

So why not take it? I know you have longevity where you are now but for that kind of pay increase and possibly more time with the wife and kids (potentially) why wouldnt you?

J

Bad assumption. Less time, perhaps significant and it wouldn't be in my control.

On top of that it isn't the most stable company meaning it could be a one year, two year thing, where right now I have stability. On top of the stability if I can encourage our engineering team to finish what I have been requesting my pay would double the instant they are done. I am not opposed to leaving, but it would have to be for a ridiculous opportunity and 30% isn't ridiculous. :) Makes me not so worried to negotiate over details that frustrate me though.

Even his freaking CV page is copied and he didn't change the page title.

Srsly?

Ha ha. His sucks and his name is salami. Salami sucker!

salami...:lol:

Salami sucker or not, I need a 7 on his exam if I am to get the $80/month 'bonus'. Average over 7.5 = $40/month, over 8 = $80 / month. For one semester :)

YOU GET A BONUS FOR DOING WELL IN COLLEGE????

Yes the caps were needed.

J

If you haven't already, I highly suggest checking out Dallas' and Houston's traffic cams...fucking hilarious shit...

My parents are down there somewhere and said all the freeways are shut down with a light coating of ice and an inch of snow.

The year 2011 marks Ford's 108th year in business. Over the course of its long history, the automaker has collected millions of images. Most of these images are stored in boxes, away from prying eyes... but that is about to change. Ford is launching a brand new site that will give users access to thousands of these archival images.

FordImages.com currently has over 5,000 images available to be licensed. The site adds hundreds more every week and is shooting to have 10,000 available by January of 2012. The seemingly endless galleries of images cover everything from key products and personnel to historic motorsports shots and all Ford vehicles through the ages.

The site offers more than just images, however, with a wide range of signs and artwork also offered. Limited-edition photos of cars like the Ford GT and Shelby GT500 are available and signed by Dan Gurney and Carroll Shelby respectively.

YOU GET A BONUS FOR DOING WELL IN COLLEGE????

Yes the caps were needed.

J

Yes, from the state...

I already have a completely payed tuition. And now I worked a bit harder and hopefully a bit of extra moolah comes out of it.

My parents are down there somewhere and said all the freeways are shut down with a light coating of ice and an inch of snow.

Yeah the public officials know good and well nobody here knows how to drive in this type of weather :lol:

The year 2011 marks Ford's 108th year in business. Over the course of its long history, the automaker has collected millions of images. Most of these images are stored in boxes, away from prying eyes... but that is about to change. Ford is launching a brand new site that will give users access to thousands of these archival images.

FordImages.com currently has over 5,000 images available to be licensed. The site adds hundreds more every week and is shooting to have 10,000 available by January of 2012. The seemingly endless galleries of images cover everything from key products and personnel to historic motorsports shots and all Ford vehicles through the ages.

The site offers more than just images, however, with a wide range of signs and artwork also offered. Limited-edition photos of cars like the Ford GT and Shelby GT500 are available and signed by Dan Gurney and Carroll Shelby respectively.

Whoa. Awesome!