mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Got to go be productive though. I only have one HW due Tuesday which is amazing, but I also have a test. It is only over vector notation, I spent 2 hours after class with some other students and the prof on Thurs going over problems, and will have another study session on Monday. So I should be good with minimal outside studying.

And if I'm productive I get to spend Sunday re-organizing my music! whoop!

Just saw the sundown 200.4. I would love that thing in my vehicle. Talk about overhead....

Sundown amps for my dream 3-way

Tweets - 125.2

Mids/Woofer - 200.4

Sub - 1000D

Or some other amps that can provide that! :)

Though i could definitely settle with something like a 250.2 Sundown and it would be a lot cheaper and probably easier to fit everything.

Stop in get a T0P.....

Attaboy

J

Crook

Ought to be interesting first nightnaway from aidan. Going to his cousins house tonight.

Hopefully little man does well bro.

J

Almost quit today. HQ sucks. My boss is great.

I have days like that too. Don't let them get to you.

Instead I started a fire. The end result of this will be that one of the 5 most tenured and highest ranked person will be losing their position. Won't be me.

It seems you and I may be similar. I have started my far share of fires which did not end very well for others.

I am the plague for the inefficient and useless. My predictions come true on who is next, but I think I regularly have a major part in insuring that. This is my first shot at an overseas volley and I am starting at nearly the top. Change needs to occur though.

You need to coin that phrase, if you don't mind I think that I am going to use it.

I am the plague for the inefficient and useless

Well today day my daughter turns 14 and what does every 14 year old want? My daughter is getting braces for her birthday.

Not really a gift, but that is what I am telling her. ;)

Oh funn! They sure grow quick.

My 14 yo, Ivy, has already had braces and Anni is meeting with the ortho on her next denists visit. All I can say is your girl will be happy when its done.

Yea I believe she will be happy to. I just hope my dental insurance comes through with what they are telling me. Find more out Monday.

Ought to be interesting first nightnaway from aidan. Going to his cousins house tonight.

:woot: Little man's first sleep over! I bet he is going to show mom and dad that he can do it, but can mom and dad do it?

Hello

Welcome back!

Haven't seen you post in quite some time.

Hello

Welcome back!

Yeah, my interests of late have been drifting away from audio. I'll try to make more frequent visits, but it's impossible to keep up with people in here if you only visit the IHOP once a week or whatever. People just post too darn much! (jk)

Hello

Welcome back!

Yeah, my interests of late have been drifting away from audio. I'll try to make more frequent visits, but it's impossible to keep up with people in here if you only visit the IHOP once a week or whatever. People just post too darn much! (jk)

I know what you mean lol.

Agreed

Almost quit today. HQ sucks. My boss is great.

I have days like that too. Don't let them get to you.

Instead I started a fire. The end result of this will be that one of the 5 most tenured and highest ranked person will be losing their position. Won't be me.

It seems you and I may be similar. I have started my far share of fires which did not end very well for others.

I am the plague for the inefficient and useless. My predictions come true on who is next, but I think I regularly have a major part in insuring that. This is my first shot at an overseas volley and I am starting at nearly the top. Change needs to occur though.

You need to coin that phrase, if you don't mind I think that I am going to use it.

I am the plague for the inefficient and useless

Sure. Where are you going to use it?

:woot: Little man's first sleep over! I bet he is going to show mom and dad that he can do it, but can mom and dad do it?

I had enough to drink to not notice, but was up at 7

Of course this mornings dreams were about forgetting him places