mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I am going to go cat 5 hurricane on the porcelain throne

Remember when I said the E55 is in the shop? Well they just called and said they lost...yes LOST...the (~$250) key. Oh and did I mention they are a good 80 miles away? Lovely...

FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Man Peng I hope they do some good a$$ kissin.

No worry; they are about to receive the fury that is my mother. I've seen her go after MCI, AT&T, Wells Fargo, Sears, Dish Network, DirecTV (just to name a few) with an intensity that makes a Cat 5 hurricane resemble a gentle breeze. Quite fun to watch, actually...

:peepwall:

Remember when I said the E55 is in the shop? Well they just called and said they lost...yes LOST...the (~$250) key. Oh and did I mention they are a good 80 miles away? Lovely...

FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

No worry; they are about to receive the fury that is my mother. I've seen her go after MCI, AT&T, Wells Fargo, Sears, Dish Network, DirecTV (just to name a few) with an intensity that makes a Cat 5 hurricane resemble a gentle breeze. Quite fun to watch, actually...

Best of luck to their souls.............I see you getting alot and I mean ALOT of free shit from this.

J

Big mama bear! Erm, Peng :lol2:

Damn, thawing still :(

Bet you're chomping at the bit to get on the new sled!

I'm jelly.

Just put on 20 miles through the slush...and after I eat I am now going to go and freshen up the lube in all the bearings.

So I guess the figured out what was wrong with the car....should have it back by wednesday.

And that would be?

J

I dunno the receptionist just called me and let me know that they ordered some parts and it would be done wednesday. I guess I will find out tomorrow.

Not sure if I mentioned this but I found a Giant Rincon (I think) next to a dumpster. I took a look and it looks like the shifters and front fork are the only thing that is wrong with it. Would it be worth buying some shifters and a front fork to have it around for a bit then turn around and sell it? I also have my big ass Specialized Expedition I could sell and both could go towards a "real" mountain bike.

Hockey ice went out this weekend for monster trucks. Yesterday we painted the concrete back to white, applied the lines, logos. Flooding the next day and it should be back to normal!

FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Best of luck to their souls.............I see you getting alot and I mean ALOT of free shit from this.

J

Free loaner, free key replacement, free gas; works for me :lol:

Too bad its a Mazda 3; I've only driven it 80 miles and I already have about 20 complaints with it...and its a 2010 model with 20k miles on it :roflmao:

mug didnt get fully cleaned out of soap. So soapy coffee in class, and now cold coffee

and the shits later...

Poop. Looks like the snow is going to continue to melt this week.

HELL FUCKING YES!!!

Sean, when it comes down to it, would you rather be on a sled or on the boat?

YAY! You buy a new sled and the snow starts to go away. Go buy a couple more!

YAY! You buy a new sled and the snow starts to go away. Go buy a couple more!

:roflmao:

Funny comment TOP!

I would just like to state that the snow on the east side has screwed me out of a week of pay.......so it can all melt for all I care.

I'm going fucking nuts. Trying to check the status of threads, checking pms, waiting for responses, and number crunching...

Car I bought, supposedly the last owner just had the timing belt changed (80k miles), but not sure if they did the tensioner... I called every dealership in the city and had them check their records from the vin and couldn't find anything.

So no choice but to go ahead and get it done, timing belt, tensioner, water pump, seals, $650 at revolvstore. gah, I feel like an addict, just wanting some bass back into my life... wtf, rehab for bass. <-= fail. grr, shit.

:suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: