mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Considering one more.

Considering one more.

Tattoos are good therapy. New beginings I guess, or maybe the pain reminds you that your ALIVE!!

Jared, I went back Saturday to get the finishing touches to the arm. :fing34:

SWEET!! time for another.

I want fresh ink but have reached my limit without the wife getting a new one. I am hoping to hurt, er work on her tomarrow.

That is epic!

Considering one more.

Tattoos are good therapy. New beginings I guess, or maybe the pain reminds you that your ALIVE!!

:fing34:

Jared, I went back Saturday to get the finishing touches to the arm. :fing34:

SWEET!! time for another.

I want fresh ink but have reached my limit without the wife getting a new one. I am hoping to hurt, er work on her tomarrow.

That is epic!

I generally smile ear to ear when I am working. People think I am grinning bc I am hurting them, but its bc I love my job. I would be lieing if I said I didn't make it hurt extra for a few ppl though.:D

Considering one more.

You just need to make it to colorado this summer and let me give you some brotherly love.:)

My friend will swap me his 454 for my 327. He hates the gas mileage and the fact it eats drivetrain parts. it would be in my trail rig with 1-ton drivetrain so I am strongly concidering it.

All the drivertrain in your trail-rig should hold up to the 454. Heck, the same drivetrain holds up to modified 6BT's and those are torque monsters. What gearbox would you use behind the 454 ?

My friend will swap me his 454 for my 327. He hates the gas mileage and the fact it eats drivetrain parts. it would be in my trail rig with 1-ton drivetrain so I am strongly concidering it.

All the drivertrain in your trail-rig should hold up to the 454. Heck, the same drivetrain holds up to modified 6BT's and those are torque monsters. What gearbox would you use behind the 454 ?

I am running a sm465. The 454 needs a new clutch so thats the biggest cost of swapping.

The guy I bought my front axle from had a suburban with the 6BT swapped in. It was gourgeous, to a gearhead anyways.

Considering one more.

You just need to make it to colorado this summer and let me give you some brotherly love.:)

Shit I am already planning a small trip if we don't PCS........I got something in mind for you to tackle.

J

Considering one more.

Thanks man. It will be a while before I can take any real trips though. :(

snorg-ashley-8.jpg

The guy I bought my front axle from had a suburban with the 6BT swapped in. It was gourgeous, to a gearhead anyways.

6BT's are beasts, some claim to run over 50psi of boost :D

If I could a 4BT and afford the swap involved costs I'd do it in a heartbeat :D

Anybody have tips on converting HI8 tapes to dvd? Currently I am using s-video and audio out going into a dvd burner. Picture looks shitty and sound sucks.

Considering one more.

I agree!

Just stopping in to say hello. /driveby

:eek5wavey: