mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Nice day to do nothing for me, been sick the last couple days. :bull:

Nothing a good day of picking rocks would not cure.

haha, sounds like some of the guys I dirt bike with, "sometimes you just gotta go out and ride until you get the cold out of you." :orly3:

Going to fly back home tomorrow for a week. Haven't driven my car since January. I'm going through withdrawal.

haha, sounds like some of the guys I dirt bike with, "sometimes you just gotta go out and ride until you get the cold out of you." :orly3:

I grew up on the family farm and that is what we had to do if we played sick. I was told it will make a man out of you son. :)

I grew up on the family farm and that is what we had to do if we played sick. I was told it will make a man out of you son. :)

I understand the mentality but it doesn't work for everything. Reminds me of over training and not having enough time to recover, just digging a deeper hole to fall into...

I listen to a wide variety of music as well, but their is a common denominator. Everything I listen to is music based on musicians with chops on their instruments. No trendy BS, catchy throw aways or any of that shit. If I listen to it the player has spent hours a day for years practicing. Of course that means it is a lot of jam oriented music like Jazz, but there are some categories of Rock where this still fits.

Give me a pandora chan to create. I love jazz etc, I just don't know the name of one artist.

I swear the bug to do an install is worse than the tattoo bug.

Interesting. To me the bug comes from having to listen to some shit that sounds like ass. No bug if that isn't there.

A solid year of nothing but shitty 20 dollar Panasonic cans and 2006 Ford Explorer stock stereo's have me craving good LOUD music.

Granted in a car our versions of 'good' are very different. VERY.

J

I bet our music tastes don't line up either :P

I listen to a WIDE variety of music. From Pink Floyd to Metallica to Atmosphere to classical.

No opera or gospel.

I listen to a wide variety of music as well, but their is a common denominator. Everything I listen to is music based on musicians with chops on their instruments. No trendy BS, catchy throw aways or any of that shit. If I listen to it the player has spent hours a day for years practicing. Of course that means it is a lot of jam oriented music like Jazz, but there are some categories of Rock where this still fits.

I can understand that. Aside from some rap and rap-ish music most of mine is from artists that have spent years making music before I found them. Its rare if they were a flash in the pan and are on my iPod.

So the Anthole bought CACO? At least he fits in there.

Sure did.............lots for sale there...........bout the only reason for me to visit.

J

I swear the bug to do an install is worse than the tattoo bug.

Interesting. To me the bug comes from having to listen to some shit that sounds like ass. No bug if that isn't there.

A solid year of nothing but shitty 20 dollar Panasonic cans and 2006 Ford Explorer stock stereo's have me craving good LOUD music.

Granted in a car our versions of 'good' are very different. VERY.

J

I bet our music tastes don't line up either :P

I listen to a WIDE variety of music. From Pink Floyd to Metallica to Atmosphere to classical.

No opera or gospel.

I can understand that. Aside from some rap and rap-ish music most of mine is from artists that have spent years making music before I found them. Its rare if they were a flash in the pan and are on my iPod.

Sure did.............lots for sale there...........bout the only reason for me to visit.

J

Give me a pandora chan to create. I love jazz etc, I just don't know the name of one artist.

What sort of jazz do you like?

double post T0P

J

hair is past my shoulders now and beard is almost half a foot.

Almost time for a spring shaving. :)

Is that not where the best subs, componets, and amps are? :puzzled:

Just got back from mine, my hair was burly before I got there and now I look professional again.

I shaved this morning and have a haircut at 4:30 today.

I did my spring shaving last night, but long hair to me is short to most.

Haircut this sunday...........shaving daily or so.

J

Sean do you still have your sammy lcd?

65 here!

Loving it!