mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

What kind of Jazz Nem?

I am really liking the (old school big band - Duke Ellington, Charlie Parker) that Sean recommended.

See if Billy Strayhorn makes it any better. He was what I think is the brains behind the Duke success, or at least wrote most of the songs that I like by him.

I say La-Z-Boy

I say Hjellegjerde

Gesundheit

What kind of Jazz Nem?

I am really liking the (old school big band - Duke Ellington, Charlie Parker) that Sean recommended.

See if Billy Strayhorn makes it any better. He was what I think is the brains behind the Duke success, or at least wrote most of the songs that I like by him.

Day Dream I like :)

They are selling La-Z-Boy branded boxed furniture at Kmart. I have no respect for them. They also try to screw you. I went in there last year to look at sectionals. They were one of a handful of places where I could actually get a cotton fabric, not that damn microfiber bullshit. The sectional I wanted was on sale for $1600. I told them I wanted it, but in red. They said no problem, took me to their fabric selections, and 30 minutes later we had everything ready to go. We sit down for numbers and it came to over $2500. I had to purchase the sectional for $1600, have it shipped to a factory, recovered, shipped back, and treated for another $900. You would think I could just order one from the factory this way, but no. I walked right out the door.

NP:Rodrigo Y Gabriela Station on Pandora

Too bad that Pandora has jack shit like it. :(

Same if you make a Jesse Cook station. Amusingly I do a lot of critical staging and listening to Jesse. Has something to do with being a guitar player.

What kind of Jazz Nem?

Oh yea I like the old big band jazz as well. Just something about the mood atmosphere and passion of the music that draws me to it. It's a nice change from my regular daily listening choices.

My music tastes are growing and now with pandora I can try lots of different styles.

Pandora is great. Seems like the older I get the more refined my musical tastes evolve. I had Big Band Jazz on at home and my wife was like "What Are You Listening To" lol.

My wife looks at me like I am a tard! Who know maybe I am, but who cares.

They are selling La-Z-Boy branded boxed furniture at Kmart. I have no respect for them. They also try to screw you. I went in there last year to look at sectionals. They were one of a handful of places where I could actually get a cotton fabric, not that damn microfiber bullshit. The sectional I wanted was on sale for $1600. I told them I wanted it, but in red. They said no problem, took me to their fabric selections, and 30 minutes later we had everything ready to go. We sit down for numbers and it came to over $2500. I had to purchase the sectional for $1600, have it shipped to a factory, recovered, shipped back, and treated for another $900. You would think I could just order one from the factory this way, but no. I walked right out the door.

One of many reasons I only buy furniture on national holidays

or estate sales

Of course, gotta love acoustic music driven my Metallica and the like :P

Usually play it at holidays I get my cousins going wtf this is Orion and my parents nodding their heads and enjoying it as well :)

Fast and no maintenance don't go hand in hand.

Yes they do. . . . FORD.

Ford is WINNING all over the place.

Friend of mine has a Pi Swapped 4.6L from 96, it has over 200k on it and still pulls mid 12's lol

10 years ago when I bought my la-z-boy furniture we picked the fabric and they ordered at the same price as the floor sample was marked. They may have changed how they do business since then. I

Of course, gotta love acoustic music driven my Metallica and the like :P

Usually play it at holidays I get my cousins going wtf this is Orion and my parents nodding their heads and enjoying it as well :)

Good classic rock there.

Holiday classic rock TOP!

Apple kicks butt at design and fasion. Nothing wrong with that.

Nothing wrong so long as functionality is not compromised. I'm not saying form must always follow function, but for fuck's sake a digital audio player with no fucking screen?!

800px-IPod_shuffle_familly.png

Definitely plan on getting one when I run more. I always put my music on random anyways. Plus they are so light you can hardly tell they are there.

Fuck Apple, Fuck Walmart, Fuck BITCHES!

alright, brining in sweet tea is way fucking better than buttermilk; holy shit that is some good ass fried chicken

alright, brining in sweet tea is way pucking better than buttermilk; holy shit that is some good ass fried chicken

Sweet tea is the best.

I say La-Z-Boy

I say Hjellegjerde

Gesundheit

wrong language by a lot

I say La-Z-Boy

I say Hjellegjerde

Gesundheit

wrong language by a lot

Do I get to import women with the chair too?

Hell, I'll even go to the chair.

I say La-Z-Boy

I say Hjellegjerde

Gesundheit

wrong language by a lot

Probably :lol:

Hell, I'll even go to the chair.

I AM the chair.

I am astounded that Jacob can befriend that beast

e-penis not so good to him obviously