mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Don't be a puss.  It's just a car as ans long as it's done correctly and hidden, there should be no problems.  Resale on Neon's are low anyways, it's not like your destroying the car.  Hell, if you ever go to sell it, noone will probably ever be able to tell.

:finger: Isn't going to happen.

Don't be a puss.  It's just a car as ans long as it's done correctly and hidden, there should be no problems.  Resale on Neon's are low anyways, it's not like your destroying the car.  Hell, if you ever go to sell it, noone will probably ever be able to tell.

:finger: Isn't going to happen.

Why not? What's REALLY stopping you from doing it?

ok...04bluesrt (i really need to learn ur name)..ur wanting a d4 pr10? or a d4 mclass10? the number u list is for a 4" coaxil i believe...but anyway....

ryan...okeedokeeeee

supa...ok...i'll let ya recommend memphis amps..and i gotta agree, the crayola dust cap doesn't do it for me either, but i won't argue about the subs performance..

and

jim....i'm finishing ur cabinets this weekend..lots of sanding adn then primer, then paint...hopefull shipped tuesday earliest....saturday latest...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

jim....i'm finishing ur cabinets this weekend..lots of sanding adn then primer, then paint...hopefull shipped tuesday earliest....saturday latest...

:ttiwwop:

oh yeah, supa gets after me for always recommendeing memphis, but him and ef only recommend diamond amps..lol..not a bad thing mind ya, i love diamond subs/speakers, so i'm sure their amps are just as good. jsut an observation...hehe

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

That is simply not true. I just havent made enough reccomendations yet. I havent even actually used my Diamond Amp yet!

ok...04bluesrt (i really need to learn ur name)..ur wanting a d4 pr10? or a d4 mclass10? the number u list is for a 4" coaxil i believe...but anyway....

ryan...okeedokeeeee

supa...ok...i'll let ya recommend memphis amps..and i gotta agree, the crayola dust cap doesn't do it for me either, but i won't argue about the subs performance..

and

The chrome subs looks cool but not those stupid orange ones

But we all know

Peformance> lookx

Looks should be indicative of performance. Too the uninformed buyer, Puke Orange doesnt really give you the impression of much of anything ;)

well, supa can tell you about that car better than I....

yes

sleeper

Better watch out, these guys cant handle that car's specs ;)

ed, gotcha...those lil suckers do sound good...memphis's version of a purely sq sub...

but why not get the pr10? less money, more xmax (they get quite loud for what they are), same power handling (rated 250wrms) and almost the same sq....

but i will indeed get ya a price bro..no prob.

elias, isaac..i gotta agree about the orange, but i can actually live with it. the dustcap, well, that's another story. and performance>looks, no doubt, but u think memphis could have at least tried to make it look better..

and i'm kinda drunk here boys...hehe.....bondo fumes and red stripe beer ( jamaican lager). i figured i get a taste for the local brew of where i'm going in a few weeks. i've got 10 outa 12 gone and have a decent lil head change going on. not bad, not bad at all. full bodied, not a strong after taste, goes down smooth and u need an opener, no twist top here. i likes it...but it's $8 a 6pk here. oh well...gotta practise..hehe

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Bondo/resin will make anyone high

If anyone knows a huffer tell them to go huff some resin

Kent, your cables are finished.

Waaaaaaay too much crap to go through ... I'm not catching up this time.

c'mooon. give her the old college try

I've only missed two or three "catch up's" that I ended up going back and reading anyhow.

Actually, they aren't. I sold most of my older tube stuff, so I could pay for my new amp.

i've got a TI-86 calc, but it's somehow locked up and the manual doesn't tell me how to get it unlocked...

i've got a creative labs audigy 2NX 5.1 external sound card

hp 8-port ethernet router

25 feet of low-loss UHF coaxial feedline

intel 1gig celeron mobo + tower, i'm keeping the PSU for future DIY tomfoolery

canon USB printer

optimus single tape deck

two Dell 19" CRT monitors

a 36" painted satellite dish, edges slightly dented

technological detritus. unless otherwise said, all this stuff works and is in great shape.

Mobo Part Number & Printer?

:D