mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

How about keeping the stock headunit?

thats a possibility..

That would allow you to put the headunit dough into a processor. Might be safer since he can't dink with it then. :)

5 mins of searching...not very familiar with inline processors but im pretty sure the ms-8 is out of the budget...

found these mentioned somewhere

jbl gtx47 4way crossover -$70

jbl gte422 -11 band stereo or 22 band mono eq - $65

looks old school haha. but crossover is listed as "new".

no TA :(

lol just realized i ment to add sarcassism to this post.. i ment this ^^^

no way these things are new rofl

Those are used. :Doh:

haha but he would never notice an old crossover stashed in the trunk. but honestly i dont know what to look for here..

A Coustic XM-7 would be saweet. No t/a, but he won't notice and you get crossover and eq and it will ALWAYS be worth what you pay for it.

haha but he would never notice an old crossover stashed in the trunk. but honestly i dont know what to look for here..

A Coustic XM-7 would be saweet. No t/a, but he won't notice and you get crossover and eq and it will ALWAYS be worth what you pay for it.

Actually, they seem to appreciate. THe last one I had, I bought for $50 and sold for $150. I've seen some go for over $200. I miss the good old days. Side note, I think those JBL pieces are NOS. I had one of those crossovers before I bought my first XM-7 ironically.

NOS?

where can you buy those?

impressive unit. now to track one down.

Yay body fat dropping.

18.5" neck

35" Waist

202 lbs

J

Just saw a huge meteor fly over the mountains near my house. Crazy!

I need new headlights for the truck. They are horrible and I think I got a crack in one now.

Boo.

I has Hella on the Jeep :D

And with the upgraded wiring they put out some nice light.

I would think those LED's would just blind people unless there was a complex reflector involved that diffused the direct light from the LED.

Actually I use a slightly yellowish tinted buld for my headlights in fact. I like warmed colors for my eyes. I would only deal with the cooler LED light for driving in an offroad application on more rare occasions.

You could build a light bar with those leds and blind the people who bline you. You now those annoying cars with blue and purple headlight kits.

Oh, sweet revenge...I can't wait...

I would think those LED's would just blind people unless there was a complex reflector involved that diffused the direct light from the LED.

Actually I use a slightly yellowish tinted buld for my headlights in fact. I like warmed colors for my eyes. I would only deal with the cooler LED light for driving in an offroad application on more rare occasions.

You could build a light bar with those leds and blind the people who bline you. You now those annoying cars with blue and purple headlight kits.

I'm planning on one for the truck when I get back. One on front and one on back. Let the fuckers know that brights in my mirror or face will not stand.

J

I'm planning on one for the truck when I get back. One on front and one on back. Let the fuckers know that brights in my mirror or face will not stand.

J

Now you guys have me interested in building one, but I think I will wait until you guys build yours and post some pictures.

J

Now you guys have me interested in building one, but I think I will wait until you guys build yours and post some pictures.

You'll be waiting a good minute for mine........Its not going to be a TOP priority but it is there.

J

Window shopping on eBay...........by far the highlight of my day.

J

Turbo lag is fun sometimes...

"wait...wait...wait...GO!!!!"

ZOOM!!!!

Yay body fat dropping.

18.5" neck

35" Waist

202 lbs

J

Mine too, lightest I've been since college. Damn arthritis bs is keeping me from moving much. Doc had me weighed in at 202 as well. :eek: About the same waist as you as well, maybe an inch smaller and an inch smaller in the neck as well.

The one nice thing about lag is usually if a turbo is "big" enough to have it, it means that when it is done lagging the go is a definite go.

It helps to build suspense. PLus it can be fun when racing and your opponent leaves you and they get big-headed, then you quickly blow by.

Compound turbos are more fun. Its like:

go .. GO

Yay body fat dropping.

18.5" neck

35" Waist

202 lbs

J

Mine too, lightest I've been since college. Damn arthritis bs is keeping me from moving much. Doc had me weighed in at 202 as well. :eek: About the same waist as you as well, maybe an inch smaller and an inch smaller in the neck as well.

The lbs are up a bit but with the bf as low as it is I am fine with that. I also know exactly how to stand to have my bf measured.

J

Don't think I have much BF left