mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Most all fast food places are horrible for you .. I choose not to eat there as much as I can.

But if those places didn't exist there would have to be new and BETTER places to fill their spots.

Subway at least isn't ultra unhealthy, but it really isn't hard to make a sandwich shop without being a chain that isn't way tastier and healthier.

The fact that you call it a taste of home even makes me sick. Its a taste of everything that is bad about the US and a taste of shit. Fair analogy. Hog farms smell like shit. If you grew up on one of course that smell feels like home, but that doesn't mean it smells good nor does it mean that you should go out of your way to smell that way.

Imagine this to, if none of them existed where you are don't you think some clever capitalist would start up something way better? If not, they aren't clever.

Agreed. If they didn't exist they would have others to fill their spots.

Our DFAC doesn't have fresh anything. Salad bar is usually brown, and 75% of the shit they serve is deep fried. Its designed for the fat boys out here sadly.......

What can I say I am used to processed shit. I love and prefer hommade food..........Just not an option here, and often wasn't too good an option when I was home.

Should change when I return.

J

Cooking will be the choice way of eating when I get home.

Only so much can be done on a charcoal grill, especially with mediocore at best meat and a lack of spices.

J

Imagine this to, if none of them existed where you are don't you think some clever capitalist would start up something way better? If not, they aren't clever.

Yes, then that clever capitalist would expand, first regionally, then nationally, then globally, sacrificing quality for quantity and we're back where we started :P

Awwww, Sbarro is filing for Chapter 11

Imagine that, they sell inedible food. I wish McPukes, BurgerK, Wendys and TacoBell would follow suite. The world would be a way better place without them.

:yaya:

its just one of those establishments that has a place in my heart, no matter how shitty it is

I know, I'm weird

Actually what is wrong with it is that it is a Yamaha :P

Oh weight, its not a snowmobile. And yes in their case it is not spelled wait. :ughdunno:

The real fucked up thing is a 2010 700, 550, and 350 Grizzly all have wet weights within 40lbs of each other. The gas tank on the 350 is almost 2 gallons less so the differnce in weight is closer to 25 lbs between the 350 and 700. :ughdunno:

In defence of the Grizzly, it does ride like a Caddy and has all the bells. Which is the reason I picked it compared to the other offerings in the market at the time. The big rage around here are the Can-Ams.

Five Guys is the only chain I know of that haven't followed this trend

...yet

I have not eaten fast food since In and Out Burger in San Diego, circa 2001, and I went there on purpose. Side note, I have picked up a DD coffee in a rush, but that is about it.

And J I have had similar discussions with multiple artists. What type of machine is the most comfortable for you?

J

I have two time Machine's and one Mickey Sharpz that I use. The Time Machine's are aluminum so the are 2 oz's lighter than most, but tranfer more vibration. The Mickey's is a old school Iron T-dial and is a design that hasen't changed in 50 years, but is heavy. All are set up to do their approprite tasks which is where comfort come's in as it make's the work effortless and does what it is told.

Cool fact, the first machine build that resembles a modern tatt machine was build by Thomas Edison in the late 1800's. The machine he build was for engraving and was designed from a double coil doorbell motor.

Court today for due care and caution ticket (when i got in that accident). Officer never showed up. Its been waved

Five Guys is the only chain I know of that haven't followed this trend

...yet

Still fucking gross

I am in a bidding war for a house today. I bid yesterday, but found out this morning that there's another bidder. I think ITS GOING TO BE A LOOOOOOONG DAY!?!?! :rofl2:

I have not eaten fast food since In and Out Burger in San Diego, circa 2001, and I went there on purpose. Side note, I have picked up a DD coffee in a rush, but that is about it.

When in AZ the top places to grab food when out and about for me and the Mrs. are below

In and Out Burger

Olive Garden

Texas Roadhouse.

Not anything healthy but oh so fucking good. Well I guess texas has an ability to be semi healthy. Depending on what you order.

J

Thailand obviously

Obviously

Love me some greasy burgers mmmmmmm

I had an awesome veggie burger last week, but I know that is blasphemy for all the red meat crew in the south on here.

I am in a bidding war for a house today. I bid yesterday, but found out this morning that there's another bidder. I think ITS GOING TO BE A LOOOOOOONG DAY!?!?! :rofl2:

GOOOOOOOOD luck.

Home ownership FTMFW even when your basement floods your drain clogs and causes many nightmares that you must worry about yourself.

I had an awesome veggie burger last week, but I know that is blasphemy for all the red meat crew in the south on here.

I love vegi burgers. At least good ones.

They don't replace meat though.

I love the one's with water chestnuts in them. The black bean one's are good too.

Someone talk me out of buying a prefab sealed box for my SA-12's just to have SOMETHING below 35hz. I can't take staring at the boxes and then going outside and having to play decaf songs with the sub at -7db.... :suicide-santa:

What are these songs you are referring to?

Decaf is the screen name of a guy who mixes music just for us bassheads, I have all his stuff :)

Does it sound good? How can I listen to this music?

Here is how to get his first ZIP file clicky

He's made 23 of them so far, they will definitely make the sub bass perform.

I click the link and it will not let me do anything.

Click "Regular Download" on the right hand side.