mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Guess it put you in a pickle in the end.

Aaron do you get your work out's durring lunch.

... You crack me up though!

I don't always eat peanut butter, but when I do.... I drink Dos Equis.

Yeah, Golds is 4 miles away. :)

I'm about the same from my gym, but for me, an hour won't cut it.

There, change, work out, shower then dress and get back would need about an hour and a half for me.

Anyone know randomly who my idle would be running extremely high when in park or neutral?

It's never happened before like this, but as soon as I fixed the loose gear selection arm on the tree Gertrude is revved way up in park.

I have an error code but I think it's still just the O2 sensor and it's related to the hole in my exhaust that I can't find but can definately hear.

people should know better than to give me the webernets when there is downtime.

No good can come of this.

The hop will never be the same. At least my spamming has got me to top of the pops on the SSA posting list.

I'd be higher but am working on polishing the resume. :Doh: its a lot of fucking work.

I really should work on mine.... It's got me 2 call backs in the past week thoug, so something must be ok.

I revamped my work out program durring lunch. I'm going to start going with the wife once and a while and help her out more. She's got rough knees so a little joint rehab is in order. Sitting at a desk is hard on the body.

Anyone know how to justify left and right on the same line in Word?

i know word 2010 will let you do this by double clicking the side left or right side of the page..

"If you have the 'click and type' option enabled you will be able to do this. Click on the Tools menu and choose Options. Click on the Edit tab to bring it to the front. See if there is a check mark in front of 'Enable click and type' if not, click on it to enable it.

Type your name and leave it left aligned. Bring your cursor to the right hand side of your page and double click. You will now be able to type the date and it will be right aligned."

Guess it put a picle in your end.

The bumps might be nice, but if the vinegar might sting, and god forbid if it's a hot and spicey one. Oh the burning humanity.

Lovely lady lumps.

i know word 2010 will let you do this by double clicking the side left or right side of the page..

"If you have the 'click and type' option enabled you will be able to do this. Click on the Tools menu and choose Options. Click on the Edit tab to bring it to the front. See if there is a check mark in front of 'Enable click and type' if not, click on it to enable it.

Type your name and leave it left aligned. Bring your cursor to the right hand side of your page and double click. You will now be able to type the date and it will be right aligned."

Thank you for the fast reply, I have 2007 and click and type enabled but for some reason can't get it to work.

Highlight the paragraph, right click, under paragraph it's either under special or indent. You will see justify.

Or in '07 or whatever it is, when you click paragraph at the top it says "alignment." It is under that.

Edited by Dutchie.

Highlight the paragraph, right click, under paragraph it's either under special or indent. You will see justify.

Or in '07 or whatever it is, when you click paragraph at the top it says "alignment." It is under that.

Hmm, that only lets me choose right or left not both.

The bumps might be nice, but if the vinegar might sting, and god forbid if it's a hot and spicey one. Oh the burning humanity.

:WTFBubble:

Random passerby wanted 10k...then offered to sell me some fish out of the back of his truck...uhhh...

Anyone know randomly who my idle would be running extremely high when in park or neutral?

It's never happened before like this, but as soon as I fixed the loose gear selection arm on the tree Gertrude is revved way up in park.

I have an error code but I think it's still just the O2 sensor and it's related to the hole in my exhaust that I can't find but can definately hear.

Vacuum leak? Stretched throttle cable?

:WTFBubble:

What you do with your pickles are your buisness, but I'm not going to texas for your car or your fish.

Or your pickle.

:D

Vacuum leak? Stretched throttle cable?

I don't even know how I would start with vacuum leak issues. Maybe I'll pound my head against that wall this weekend.

I think the throtle cable is good. It's never been a problem and not only in idle. Extremely odd.