mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Jewish pastrami > Ukranian

no lol. My feet clip in.

no toe clips though right?

Yeah, guess I'm just too young for that though :P

Busting out a 20 miler tomorrow morning on the bike. Going to start getting back into running/biking/swimming shape!

Town car or crown vic/marauder.

Easy to find for 6k. And nothing cheeper to keep rollin if you get a vic.

Taurus would be cheaper.

Got my bike tuned up for tomorrow. I've noticed that as I've ridden, I am more and more comfortable with the seat higher.

No Caddy's, Porsche's, BMW's, or Crown Vic/Town Car/Grand Marquis. Just a boring ass vanilla econobox that won't cripple me if I get into another accident, has cruise, A/C, and a slushbox.

Taurus would be cheaper.

Tauruses (Taurii?) have been real good to us in the past, definitely a consideration.

yup, plenty of econoboxes out there, just waiting for the E55 to sell; lots of interest, hopefully someone will pony up the dough

yup, plenty of econoboxes out there, just waiting for the E55 to sell; lots of interest, hopefully someone will pony up the dough

Volvo turbo wagon. Lost of space for a system and safe and economic.

I'd be higher but am working on polishing the resume. :Doh: its a lot of fucking work.

Are you looking or just keeping everyhting current to know your value?

Not a fun day at the office.

Pretty sad day here also. I found out around 3pm that a good friend and mentor passed away today. He was a senior engineer that we hired back in 1999 from KC. RIP...

Got my bike tuned up for tomorrow. I've noticed that as I've ridden, I am more and more comfortable with the seat higher.

And the bars lower :)

I'd be higher but am working on polishing the resume. :Doh: its a lot of fucking work.

Are you looking or just keeping everyhting current to know your value?

Out of context my post looks rather funny. Referring to post count, lol.

Recruiter was pushing me to apply for a job he had.

Not a fun day at the office.

Pretty sad day here also. I found out around 3pm that a good friend and mentor passed away today. He was a senior engineer that we hired back in 1999 from KC. RIP...

poop

Or more stretched out, ie longer stem. If you do that though make sure to reposition your saddle so that your knees still line up above your pedals. I ride really stretched which is a bit hard on the wrists but helps flexibility

I did rotate them forward. The only way I could make mine lower would be to turn the handle bar stem upside down. Then I would be reallll low

Or more stretched out, ie longer stem. If you do that though make sure to reposition your saddle so that your knees still line up above your pedals. I ride really stretched which is a bit hard on the wrists but helps flexibility

Any reccomendations on my seat position relative to my crank? Or maybe a trusted link?

Any reccomendations on my seat position relative to my crank? Or maybe a trusted link?

When your pedal is out your kneecap should be directly above the spindle of the pedal. Plumb bob is your friend. Not a recommendation but a requirement.