mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

A study released by TrueCar.com revealed that 7.4 percent of Lamborghini buyers in 2010 were women, a 2.2-percent rise over the previous year. Rolls-Royce and Ferrari also saw an increase in purchases by females, with Rolls climbing from eight percent to 9.3 percent and Ferrari going from 5.1 percent to 6.4 percent.

Women driving Lambos and Ferraris...God help us all

If they drive like some of the ones I know I wouldn't be afraid.

Parts express shipping is so damn expensive. 20% of my order is going to shipping......

Shipping is expensive...hmmm...

What do you say about 50-75% of the product price ? :P

I got my renewed Medical Marijuana Registry card in the mail yesterday. Now I am good to go for another year. 100 bucks to my Dr., 90 bucks to the state and alitte to the post office for a certified letter. It's all money, money, money..... they would legelize anything if they can make money.lol.

Surprised they don't charge you more as that is normally their prerogative.

I should be closing on my house by May 14th. I signed all the realitor contracts this weekend and dropped the earnest money monday morning. Now I am just waiting on the loan to get finalized.

I also most likely already have my trailer sold, which is good bc I don't feel like paying on two place's.

I should be closing on my house by May 14th. I signed all the realitor contracts this weekend and dropped the earnest money monday morning. Now I am just waiting on the loan to get finalized.

I also most likely already have my trailer sold, which is good bc I don't feel like paying on two place's.

Sounds like greta progress. Sorry if I missed it but any pics of the new home yet?

J

I hadn't posted any pic's of the new crib yet, but will. :) I went and walked through again yesterday an spoted a few more cool things like built in sound system with independent volumes in each room. :D

SJ would do you better Aaron!

:)

I prefer Dogfishhead. ;)

Town car or crown vic/marauder.

Easy to find for 6k. And nothing cheeper to keep rollin if you get a vic.

For some reason I kind of what a Crown Vic. Do some suspension work and a little go fast bits and it would be a cheap lead sled.

picture-uh=b0933a8c9a66f07a36a7797569aca535-ps=1b6cf95cec7cf49bb59b13221d82d90.jpg

A little to much white and gold, but nothing I can't change. We already have a few stainless appliances we recently bought and a faux black granite sink that I will tranfer.

Town car or crown vic/marauder.

Easy to find for 6k. And nothing cheeper to keep rollin if you get a vic.

For some reason I kind of what a Crown Vic. Do some suspension work and a little go fast bits and it would be a cheap lead sled.

If you get one do this:

ford_crown_victoria_lounge_lizard_-_archived_feature_cd_articlesmall.jpg

Or this:

tumblr_kunsrpLDcu1qarea0o1_500.jpg

Two "Alright let me talk it over with my wife"s in two days :woot:

picture-uh=b0933a8c9a66f07a36a7797569aca535-ps=1b6cf95cec7cf49bb59b13221d82d90.jpg

A little to much white and gold, but nothing I can't change. We already have a few stainless appliances we recently bought and a faux black granite sink that I will tranfer.

And a little paint will go a LONG way. Obviously you recognize that faster than I, but just sayin'.

Hopefully not as a pretext

I must appologise to the HOP.

No shaving pictures. This morning was a bit wild. Took almost an hour to electric trim then razor the face.

You are going to have to be like me and ride the hoods probably, but I am curious to see how bad it is on the drops.

I don't ride in the hoods. I usually ride on paved back country roads

Your frame is one or two sizes too small. You should shoot your LBS. :(

Your seat is still too low and by an inch or two. Maybe more. Raise it until your knees lock and then lower it until you feel them relax. If you are short of knee flexibility you may have to do that in steps.

You should ride in your drops as much as possible, set your bike up there, and take pictures there. Your bars actually probably need to come up.

Take another pic with your pedals level. You look scooched forward to me, but that might be due to the small frame.

Your LBS may have fit your top tube as it looks not terrible, but perhaps Trek geometry isn't for your body.

I'm not sure if i could handle my seat being much higher. On the 20 mile ride today my right hamstring was really feeling stretched and I know that my right leg is shorter than left. I'll try to get a pic from that side.

When you say I should ride in the drops as much as possible do you mean in general or because of my frame configuration.

Will take more pics later today

What do you see that makes you think the top tube fits?

So in general, I feel like when i want to get fitted for something (backpack/ bike) that what ever place it may be assumes they know whats best for me and base my "fit" off something simple, or I always get screwed and get the crappy person.

Example: When I went to REI I was expecting to try on 3 packs, weigh them down and walk around. Instead, the guy asked me a few questions, got my torso measurement and basically pointed out a backpack. I put it on and he tightened it down and said that was the one for me. I'm not sure if he did it because he thought I wasn't looking to spend the money on a nice one or what, but it baffles me.

Do I need to go in there acting like I want a precision molded carbon fiber frame or something to get some attention to detail?

Hopefully not as a pretext

Hey now, I'm eating :ehh: :ehh: :ehh:

General Motors has unveiled a special-edition Chevrolet Camaro to commemorate the pony car's 45th anniversary. The 2012 model will feature a unique graphics package that includes a special red stripe and badging along with imposing 20-inch wheels. The vehicle's lighting will also receive a few tweaks for the occasion, including dark-silver trim for the fog light and taillamp bezels. Inside, buyers will find a Jet Black leather interior with red, white and blue stitched seats adorned with a 45th anniversary logo. Special white gauges are nestled in the vehicle's dash, as well.

I guess those 7 years without a Camaro count also?