mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Less than 10 days before my boss visits. Few things I need to get in order....

Where do you work?

Minneapolis, he is in Irvine, CA

And he's staying at my house for a few days. Considering what used to be the guest room is now Aidan's room as the "nursery" needed to be cleared it created quite a mess in the house that I have yet to finish putting away.

That and I am re-doing my office completely to better fit my work needs and I'd like that in great order before he comes to.

looks exactly like the new Taurus, IMO; from the front at least. Ass end is a direct copy of the Camaro's

good thing i knew the date of the declaration was signed...hopefully i get credit for the math equation

Nope, no oven. Just not in the budget. Window tint on the Silvy and a nice card are though...

recommendations for window tinting somewhere in the vicinity of zip code 77414 would be appreciated

oh and metal film, yes or no?

If I were in the market, I would go metalic.

If I were in the market in Texas I would find a combo that would be a dyed film and a metalic.

Then again I promise that northern MN in the dead of winter after snow is on the ground and the sun is blasting is eleventybajillion times more bright that texas sun.

I hate that gangster type tint with the sunglasses style mirror finish though. A little reflection is classy, a mylar looking window is horrid. I think on my truck it's really nice, but that was factory tint.

I don't know how it would work, or if it would be legal, on windshields but I would like to get a metal film on that. Thre windsheild has no film as it was replaced and front windows are significantly less tinted than the back.

Nope, no oven. Just not in the budget. Window tint on the Silvy and a nice card are though...

I thought you meant no go as in you got no help here. :P

Peng, on your shins issue, do you pronate or supponate?

Why don't you fix his running issue and leave his private life out of it!

Peng, on your shins issue, do you pronate or supponate?

or masternate

Highly considering buying this in a few minutes for the office

I just put one of those into "storage" in my basement since my stupid 24" flatscreen Samsung is NOT Vesa mountable

Seat looks too far back, but that could be an illusion.

Same illusion makes it look like your cleats aren't in the balls of your feet either.

Both could be the camera fooling me, but make a huge difference.

And you didn't post a drop pic...

BTW, what's your inseam, you cycling inseam (pubic bone height), your height and your shoulder height?

Sorry for the crappy picture quality. I am taking video with my point and shoot then using VLC player to pull snapshots.

As far as the shoes. I always felt I was pushing too much on my toes so I just shifted them forward on the pedals some. Its had to tell the direct contact because my clips are so big.

Edited my post for the drop pic

In the drops

vlcsnap-2011-04-13-18h31m48s99.png

Highly considering buying this in a few minutes for the office

I just put one of those into "storage" in my basement since my stupid 24" flatscreen Samsung is NOT Vesa mountable

Fortunately the picture shown on the site is the exact monitor I will be mounting it too. I wish I could get work to pay for it but it honestly wouldn't be worth the time it would take to get it if they did.

Did you think the construction was quality?

Sorry for the crappy picture quality. I am taking video with my point and shoot then using VLC player to pull snapshots.

As far as the shoes. I always felt I was pushing too much on my toes so I just shifted them forward on the pedals some. Its had to tell the direct contact because my clips are so big.

Pic quality is fine :)

You should center the clip, not the area.

What does it feel like when you slide the seat forward you look really hung over the back of the bike.