mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

So I have this new addiction to broccoli salad. I can't seem to eat enough of it!

Today not so good, the rancid smell is a lttle more than I can stand! The dogs even move when they smell it.

I made a huge pot of vegetarian chili this week. Oh man does it pack some gas.

Gas powered food it always good to take to work and feed my mechanics!

Clearing out large areas makes the day go by.

:lol2: like taking a sulfur rock on the bus when you was a kid, make it smell so bad the bus driver would pull over ...

LumpsumTOP

Thanks I was kicked out of the hop with an internal error.

So I have this new addiction to broccoli salad. I can't seem to eat enough of it!

Today not so good, the rancid smell is a lttle more than I can stand! The dogs even move when they smell it.

I made a huge pot of vegetarian chili this week. Oh man does it pack some gas.

Gas powered food it always good to take to work and feed my mechanics!

Clearing out large areas makes the day go by.

:lol2: like taking a sulfur rock on the bus when you was a kid, make it smell so bad the bus driver would pull over ...

I grew up on a farm. Cow shit in a bag always worked great for that.

I am having a hard time connecting those two thoughts.

I can't eat enough rancid stuff the dogs scoff at.

Maybe my dogs are pussys.

So the W says we are buying a new flat screen for the house. I haven't a clue yet which one I am going to buy. I am after a 55 inch one, anybody know of a good deal anywhere?

I always recommend Costco.....but sometimes you have to wait for the right deal.

Search and search for a good deal, read reviews, etc. Cowboom has some open box offers and returns from best buy. Everything is dirt cheap there.

I've tried to go to work 3 times now and each time, I had to turn back around, come back in the house and sit on the throne for another 10 minutes. UGH!

I've tried to go to work 3 times now and each time, I had to turn back around, come back in the house and sit on the throne for another 10 minutes. UGH!

I hate when this happens.

Okay, restarting the time where I'm not drinking Soda or Rockstar.

You reserve the right to warn or ban me if you find out.

Thanks

Makes it hard to concentrate when you can't sit down properly the rest of the day ...

you ain't kidding Sean.

1029 bar now.

:D

Quick stop at the double-deuce?

We didn't want to get classy.

Wild and crazy night. Women on rampage know how to party that's for sure. Psycho Suzies in it's new spot it pretty awesome though. If I was still hunting it would definately be on the list of places to be.

Woke up to the sound of dripping water. My fish tank has a massive crack along the face of it, leaking water everywhere. What a mess. Nearest pet supply store doesn't open for another 2 hours. One fish has jumped out of the temp. bowl twice now, have to keep it covered. :jon:

Woke up to the sound of dripping water. My fish tank has a massive crack along the face of it, leaking water everywhere. What a mess. Nearest pet supply store doesn't open for another 2 hours. One fish has jumped out of the temp. bowl twice now, have to keep it covered. :jon:

Damn that sucks! I have had many tanks and have never had on crack.

There was a little crack on one of the seams when i got it.. 2 years ago. Put some hot glue on it, figured it was only time. Have no idea what caused it to expand like it did though, too much pressure? :ughdunno:

it's only a 10 gal. The 50 gal. is in the living room, this one is in my bedroom. Got some important papers wet. :suicide-santa:

For a chick, maybe

I like it!

Get an AWD type system from the R32 and a sweet rebuilt engine with a couple turbos and get 500 horse from it.

I like bugs because fo headroom.

008-2012-volkswagen-beetle-1303132954.jpg

Hello, I am the crossfire bug...

You beat me to it. As soon as I saw the rear shot. . .