mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

But obviously that is running away, lol. Amazing how stupid nearly everything they post is and the even funnier part about it is that they think they are clever and getting somewhere. They've proved one thing, that they are good at making subjective conclusions based on no facts at all. Tough way to go through life, I pity them.

You are correct on the running a way, that is not really the case. I can say that I know I have not done everything correctly with audio installs, but why does someone become a member of a forum if they are not open to constructive criticism to furthur build on their knowledge?

Why do they all seem to come from my state?

You are correct on the running a way, that is not really the case. I can say that I know I have not done everything correctly with audio installs, but why does someone become a member of a forum if they are not open to constructive criticism to furthur build on their knowledge?

Why do they all seem to come from my state?

To stroke an ego.

Hmmmmmmmm, that makes me think. Do you think that KC and Tyco gets their managment teams from Florida?

We seem to have lots of ego's in our industry.

Day 2 of the nasty migraine.

All my well wishes. Migraines are just about the most horrible thing someone could get.

Well, aside from life altering trauma/disease. Maybe I should say it's the most physically painfull.

It makes my sinus pressue and sniffles a joke in comparison.

...I'm still a biotch and will whine about it.

I'm suffering, and most likely slipping into deaths cold embrace from this case of sniffles. When I tell my wife this does she comfort me?? Absolutely not. She laughs at me and calls me a drama queen.

Never had a migraine thank god.

I have them once and a while. I have had the step up though. There is a step up though called a "cluster headache". I called it a lightning headache.

It was just insane head pain. After 2-3 hours I started thinking that hitting my head on the floor might be a possible way to make it stop.

Never had a migraine thank god.

Me either, but I have had a toothache that was a M***** F*****!!

With all the April showers, we better have a ton of May flowers. This shit is insane. I can't remember the last time I awoke and it wasn't raining.

And down here we are praying for rain

I still have no idea what is wrong or right with the box, or even what it looks like or anything. Was this even discussed in the other thread. I'd really like to learn something but it really needs to be put into context of

Given:

Problem:

Proof/Solution:

What the hell is this shit weather at the end of April? Cold with rain!?

I'm suffering, and most likely slipping into deaths cold embrace from this case of sniffles. When I tell my wife this does she comfort me?? Absolutely not. She laughs at me and calls me a drama queen.

Matt I have got to say that is awesome! :)

Boobs!!!!!!!

Good new the front shocks are shipping! The rears are on back order.

Team Lotus has acquired British sportscar manufacturer Caterham. Both outfits lay claim to Lotus founder Colin Chapman's legacy without any actual support from Lotus Cars itself (with which it is currently embroiled in a naming rights legal dispute) and are now joined under the common ownership of Air Asia chairman Tony Fernandes.

I thought that BS was gone. Now it just reappears in a continuation thread. It still blows me away that they can say ///M5 was proven wrong. I haven't seen any numbers saying that car isn't a one note wonder. All I hear is "I sat in that thing and it sounds amazing." UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Somebody just close the other one.

Their butt hurt. At this point they just are trying to stir the pot...which is exactly all they wanted to do in the other thread. I should have been smart enough to realize after their initial reaction but played right into their idiot game. In that case I lose :( Had they actually wanted to learn something though it would be a different story, but that isn't their prerogative which should have been obvious. All I wanted to do was help, but got misled into retorting to idiotic bullshit.

As I said, I'm done with the thread unless they want to discuss the statement that was the cause of it.

No ur wrong it is loud and sounds good. Everybody says it sounds good

:lol:

Good new the front shocks are shipping! The rears are on back order.

Where did you order from ?

My front shocks were on backorder a month when I ordered.