mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

1187833870379um9yz7_6ba61_27405355.gif1187833870379um9yz7_6ba61_27405355.gif1187833870379um9yz7_6ba61_27405355.gif

1187833870379um9yz7_6ba61_27405355.gif1187833870379um9yz7_6ba61_27405355.gif1187833870379um9yz7_6ba61_27405355.gif

Money, money, money...

These are bigger. :woot:

Are they pink pinchies or brown chewies??

Which ever you like :)

Marking another one off of the calendar. 11 days 2 hours 38 minutes.

I see today being a very bad day back at my base.

Westboro is planning on protesting a funeral on my base. AKA right outside the gate unless they somehow slip through. I smell bloodshed.

J

Are you referring to a military funeral?

Correct. This is their flier. Found it via craigslist.

http://www.godhatesf...rardipulley.pdf

J

:suicide-santa:

That's why I have a big middle finger pointed at religion.

Really sad if you let one small group represent the whole if your mind. In that case, we are all just like the Floridians in car audio.

Not to offend you or anything, but I stopped believing in fairy tales as a child. Being surrounded by the religious people of eastern Idaho, and Northern Utah has been enough for me.

000-ram-long-hauler-concept-truck-1304371760.jpg

Someone need a truck with 170 gallon capacity?

kh0039_b-250x250.jpg

I'll Chop That Dodge In Half When This Thing Arrives To My Door In A Few Weeks, Lol.

Graduation project?

Beats me what the english term is. But in order to finish my studies I have one final project to do. Which is going to be a bearing failure detector. .

The sound of a bearing will be captured, FFT will be performed to figure out the frequency response and then that frequency response will be compared to a stored frequency response. Any anomalies will point out that something is wrong.

Honda delivered.

Did you go with the gloss or the flat?? Seems to have a shine to it.

Were are your build logs??

Gloss. It does have some shine but that might be the flash.

Not a lot to show on this install. 10-15 pics and that's all.

Graduation project?

Beats me what the english term is. But in order to finish my studies I have one final project to do. Which is going to be a bearing failure detector. .

The sound of a bearing will be captured, FFT will be performed to figure out the frequency response and then that frequency response will be compared to a stored frequency response. Any anomalies will point out that something is wrong.

Good stuff! Bearing analysis is fun!

Gloss. It does have some shine but that might be the flash.

Not a lot to show on this install. 10-15 pics and that's all.

Could be, well it looks damn good!!

Slacker!

I see today being a very bad day back at my base.

Westboro is planning on protesting a funeral on my base. AKA right outside the gate unless they somehow slip through. I smell bloodshed.

J

Are you referring to a military funeral?

Correct. This is their flier. Found it via craigslist.

http://www.godhatesf...rardipulley.pdf

J

:suicide-santa:

That's why I have a big middle finger pointed at religion.

Really sad if you let one small group represent the whole if your mind. In that case, we are all just like the Floridians in car audio.

Not to offend you or anything, but I stopped believing in fairy tales as a child. Being surrounded by the religious people of eastern Idaho, and Northern Utah has been enough for me.

Eh I can understand that. I personally am not a fan of major religion. That is why I am a reverand in Dudeism.

Jq

Dudeist T0P.

J

Found a bottle of mezcal in the back of the cabinet with 3 worms in the bottom of it...dunno where we got it but its going down the drain

Graduation project?

Are you going to add intelligence that determines balance, bearing pass frequency (ie single ball issue), noise floor increase (race) etc?

On 5/3/2011 at 12:04 AM, sefugi said:
On 5/2/2011 at 11:44 PM, The enD said:

Only if I was getting a dollar for every minute a user here stares at my avatar. :eek5wavey:

Guess I owe you $30, what's your Paypal??

:peepwall:

he-is-dead.gif

:roflmao:

On 5/3/2011 at 5:52 PM, The enD said:
On 5/3/2011 at 12:04 AM, sefugi said:
On 5/2/2011 at 11:44 PM, The enD said:

Only if I was getting a dollar for every minute a user here stares at my avatar. :eek5wavey:

Guess I owe you $30, what's your Paypal??

:peepwall:

Hang on my bonus check is on the way!!

Graduation project?

Are you going to add intelligence that determines balance, bearing pass frequency (ie single ball issue), noise floor increase (race) etc?

One thing I know I'll do is noise floor elimination. The "tool" will be calibrated to known good condition ignoring the noise floor.

I assume single ball issue would mean looking at a larger number of samples, it would depend on my sampling rate vs rotation speed, I think.

Once I get over the data acquisition, FFT, transfer to PC and display, I can go all out. Even something very very basic will be over most projects (websites, email programs).

Can you please explain what I would look for in balance ?

J, some comments on older bikes and understanding fit/what to purchase.

MK, you may appreciate it as well.

http://www.sheldonbr...om/upgrade.html

We don't drive to the mall in open-wheel, Formula One-style single-seat roadsters,

But I would like to so he completely voided his argument with me :P

000-ram-long-hauler-concept-truck-1304371760.jpg

Someone need a truck with 170 gallon capacity?

Hmm. So around here some pumps cut off at $100 (I think this is only gas pumps, but pretending diesel as well). So at $4 a gallon we have 7 fill ups totaling $680.

1 please

20 MPG? 3400 Miles to the tank!

Would definitely have to go to the big rig pumps to save time.

Thats like an oil filter change per tank!