mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

That's in Brainerd

oopsies

DCcei.jpg

Thats funny, and I know a few soldiers who wouldn't hesitate to do that themselves...

I was actually referring to the picture of a professional wrestler as opposed to a uh, picture of a real marine.

Cock and balls

Titties, in mah mouf

HEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well this is refreshing; a DAP that still supports drag and drop. Well played, Sony. :fing34:

looking into buying a new phone from at&t.

Been looking around and remembered their merger with t-mobile.

Anybody know the date when the merger will be complete? I tried finding a date but have not found anything.

putting together a system for my bro, and were ordering about half of it thursday.. err today lol

m5, you might remember this build, seems you got a chance to hear it. sentra

we'll probably pick up the hu, speakers, amp and wiring

200+150+100+100= $550

hu - alpine 9855 or 9853

+ ipod adapter

fullrangers:

a piller - fountek fr88ex

midbass:

cannot fit peerless sls 6.5 in the doors. dayton rs180 7" could fit. however the kicks are rather spacious. there is about 2.5 to 3 inches of space behind the kickpanel so a .75" mdf ring or 2 would be plenty to fit the peerless sls 6.5. id rather not try to fit the 8" because it would have to come back towards the driver seat where as the 6.5 would fit on top the stock kick panel.

here are some pics from a past build by another user. DSC00366.jpg

i do not have the balls to do 8's in the doors haha.

front stage amps:

would 2 us acoustics usx 2080 work well? 80x2 @4ohm - 12.9v (currently 50 shipped each from audioclinic)

could run 3 (1 bridged to each midbass)?

another note on the amps, the alpine hu's can only highpass down to 1000 hz so i would have to hp with the amps. the us acoustics can take care of that.

power wire:

sub amp can put out about 1000-1200 rms.

20 ft of 1 awg, have another 10-15 ft of 0 gauge or 2 awg for big three.

found another supplier of wire, this 1 awg is pretty cheap, what do you think? wire and supply 1 awg

8-10 ft of 6 awg for front stage amps.

to keep shipping down i figure i will just use the 6 awg welding wire they sell. @ $.90 a foot it looks like a good deal.

speaker wire:

50ft roll of 14awg from monoprice

rca:

will these be good? suggestions?

15ft premium rca's from monoprice

accessories:

stinger voltage meter

distro blocks

dash kit

harness

other shit

suggestions?

deadening:

haven't contacted sds yet, but im thinking that getting rattles under control for now will be best and maybe mlv barrier later on...

-ccf behind door panels

-butyl rope in the doors, etc

-a few tiles in the front doors, maybe 2 on the exterior skin of the both rear doors. hit the rear deck, trunk, and trunk lid good.

-spray foam the trunk lid :woot:

trunk layout

my bro wants the sub box to not take up the whole trunk, so i plan to do a false floor to keep the spare tire. amps will be on hinges to allow access to the spare. not real sure how exactly this will look just yet since the subwoofer amp is a fucking surf board. haha

too keep some trunk space, there's enough room for a 12" ported box and thats about it.

IMG_0346.jpg

sub(s)

not sure here, possibly some used gear. fi bl or ssd if they come out soon. icon 10 :cough: :cough:

a pair of refurb sa-8 wouldn't take up much space.

If you haven't done it yet, check out the Google home page.

Lithium, I own a pair of those RCA leads. They are not very flexible. Otherwise they work fine

I am offically moved in!!!!!!! I still have alot of work to do to get thing's how I want them, but atleast I am sleeping there.

If you haven't done it yet, check out the Google home page.

I have no musical talent.

I am offically moved in!!!!!!! I still have alot of work to do to get thing's how I want them, but atleast I am sleeping there.

Congrats Jared!!!