mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

im low key drunk off this colt 45 blast

I'm sorry but people on smd...

100_0650.jpg

It's not done yet, but he's putting speakers in it...

Just imagine not seeing a trench, dropping in, and then flying forward smashing your face into your "custom stereo" :roflmao:

wow lol

ok im a big guy and 1 of these and im gooood lol

so my dad was having problems with is sub today and i went to check it out.. the amp is a cheap ass sony xplod i gave him afew years back. up till now it was working fine. i've never saw this before but the amp is making the sub occillate at a low frequency.here is vid i found of the same shit its doing.

should i assume the amp is fucked or is it a signal problem? the door speakers are run off the hu and sound just fine. the amp is located under the front seat so it could have grounded out on some metal possibly and damaged shit.

so my dad was having problems with is sub today and i went to check it out.. the amp is a cheap ass sony xplod i gave him afew years back. up till now it was working fine. i've never saw this before but the amp is making the sub occillate at a low frequency.here is vid i found of the same shit its doing.

should i assume the amp is fucked or is it a signal problem? the door speakers are run off the hu and sound just fine. the amp is located under the front seat so it could have grounded out on some metal possibly and damaged shit.

quick googling is showing that its called motorboating?

if so ill go over the wiring, try new grounds etc. also test the amp in my car to see if the amp is toast.

If that's motorboating, you are doing it wrong. :P

I know I don't stop around here often anymore guys but please help me spread the word on the stuff I'm trying to get rid of! 8053, GTI MKII 12", and bpx1100.1! Hope everyone is doing well!

I know I don't stop around here often anymore guys but please help me spread the word on the stuff I'm trying to get rid of! 8053, GTI MKII 12", and bpx1100.1! Hope everyone is doing well!

mrspam.gif

I Love buying audio equipment for a car I dont even own yet! lol :suicide-santa:

I havent even sold my current ride and I am buying things for my new Golf GTI i have yet to purchase! :stooges:

Either amp problem, or signal problem.

Try new RCA's and then a different signal source. If it keeps doing it, the amp needs repair.

Either amp problem, or signal problem.

Try new RCA's and then a different signal source. If it keeps doing it, the amp needs repair.

thanks man, ill give it a shot.

Lithium, I own a pair of those RCA leads. They are not very flexible. Otherwise they work fine

thanks, i think their worth a shot.

putting together a system for my bro, and were ordering about half of it thursday.. err today lol

How about these?

http://www.diycable.com/main/product_info.php?cPath=24&products_id=538

And whatever used sub you find that will fit box size available.

i have 3-3.25" depth in the doors or about 3.75-4" in the kicks without taking over the dead peddle. so yes these would work..

also, these mids seem to be able to run pretty high, but since they will pretty off axis i should still go with a fullrange?

Depends on how much roll off is acceptable. Where are they going?

And Jared, you're not officially moved in until you have banged in every room of the house, so get to work!

This shouldn't be a problem. The W love's to be man handled!!

Should have been in the backdoor, that shit doesn't happen.

I've missed on a couple rooms. Basement bathroom & furnace room.

Yep, haven't done it in the laundry room now that I think of it.

I shouldn't have any problem's getting it done in all three of these room's.

Going to go with architectural. Thanks for the offer, but my neighbor does this as a profession so he has all the tools of the trade.

Coil nailer FTW. I have a Porter Cable one.

Kari Byron is fucking hot, she needs to pull out her boobies