mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

OH MY!!

I'm getting hungry.

lol

:mrspam:

I don't like :mrspam: I love it!!

swilling nordeast and schells. on the topic of huge piss' I've had 4 talls and still square.

254129_1586760088493_1820526746_980979_5559518_n.jpg

just spamming through. I should have internet at my house soon.

Might start removing shingles tomorrow.

agreed, the fountek should be great in the A-pillar. and they have a relatively low mounting depth compared to some other drivers, which should allow me to keep the pods smaller and less obtrusive.

still on the fence with kicks vs doors for midbass..

there isn't carpet behind the stock plastic kick panel so the midbass would be vented out (no idea where to, firewall perhaps?). i could seal up the kicks as well i guess. also, i wont have to deaden the doors as much.

i remember reading about how it is better to get the midbass as wide as possible for the best staging. is this true?

doors are limited by a 3.25" mounting depth.

If you are running a full ranger, I wouldn't worry so much about the midbass for staging reasons. Crossing under 3-400Hz won't affect it much. I would instead consider where you can get them more volume behind the drivers, if the kicks are truly vented outside and you can seal it off that would be my pick.

I'll take a better look at it soon. Thanks for the help!

tried to cut some of that post down..

so im a idiot. mounting depth on 6.5 sls is 3.30" so they will fit in the doors. im not going with the kicks because they would need some work to even get sealed up well and they may vent outside but they also vent up behind the dash.

anyways, i think i will go with the sls in the doors, founteks in the a piller..

question on processing. im trying to spend about 200 on the head unit. alpine cda 9855 is at the top of the list, i also know the 9853 is an option but after showing my brother them, he liked the screen more on the 9855. the price difference is not much of a difference anyways.

so far i missed out on two 9855's on ebay. there is another coming up in a little over 1 day that i will try for.

i was also considering some other options.

im wondering on what you think of a alpine cda 105 and imprint combo? lowest price on ebay is about $235 (buy it now items). however, for about 170 you can get a 9853 with, what appears to be, the same functionality. (guess i answered my own question)

pioneer prs 880 and 800 seem to be going for a little more then what i would like to spend.

i think i'll try a wtb thread as well.

seriously, who gets pimples on their scrotum; when I popped it, it had so much pus* in it that looked like I was cumming directly through my sack

*I know its not pus, but I can't remember the real name of the fluid

seriously, who gets pimples on their scrotum; when I popped it, it had so much pus* in it that looked like I was cumming directly through my sack

Yuk ...

tbbztouzq7kb.jpgf2wvcmo5zbf5.jpg

dha0m3sl0lrv.jpg

bria01.jpg

1i378nafog54.jpg

jntxhda09omj.jpg

afwz5e8hal88.jpg

andressa02.gif

booty2small.gif

vyfy9cjs57gn.jpg

tumblr_lm35xeqgys1qfnmgdo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lm36mvQo1w1qj552mo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lm37c6oLOk1qj552mo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lm36runpre1qj552mo1_500.jpg

agreed, the fountek should be great in the A-pillar. and they have a relatively low mounting depth compared to some other drivers, which should allow me to keep the pods smaller and less obtrusive.

still on the fence with kicks vs doors for midbass..

there isn't carpet behind the stock plastic kick panel so the midbass would be vented out (no idea where to, firewall perhaps?). i could seal up the kicks as well i guess. also, i wont have to deaden the doors as much.

i remember reading about how it is better to get the midbass as wide as possible for the best staging. is this true?

doors are limited by a 3.25" mounting depth.

If you are running a full ranger, I wouldn't worry so much about the midbass for staging reasons. Crossing under 3-400Hz won't affect it much. I would instead consider where you can get them more volume behind the drivers, if the kicks are truly vented outside and you can seal it off that would be my pick.

I'll take a better look at it soon. Thanks for the help!

tried to cut some of that post down..

so im a idiot. mounting depth on 6.5 sls is 3.30" so they will fit in the doors. im not going with the kicks because they would need some work to even get sealed up well and they may vent outside but they also vent up behind the dash.

anyways, i think i will go with the sls in the doors, founteks in the a piller..

question on processing. im trying to spend about 200 on the head unit. alpine cda 9855 is at the top of the list, i also know the 9853 is an option but after showing my brother them, he liked the screen more on the 9855. the price difference is not much of a difference anyways.

so far i missed out on two 9855's on ebay. there is another coming up in a little over 1 day that i will try for.

i was also considering some other options.

im wondering on what you think of a alpine cda 105 and imprint combo? lowest price on ebay is about $235 (buy it now items). however, for about 170 you can get a 9853 with, what appears to be, the same functionality. (guess i answered my own question)

pioneer prs 880 and 800 seem to be going for a little more then what i would like to spend.

i think i'll try a wtb thread as well.

Make sure you check the tweeter channel high-pass in case you want to use full-ranges or even a passively crossed mid / tweeter combo on that channel.

tumblr_lm35xeqgys1qfnmgdo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lm36mvQo1w1qj552mo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lm37c6oLOk1qj552mo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lm36runpre1qj552mo1_500.jpg

Now THIS is what I like to wake up to!!!!