mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

so close to coming home

On the plane to Msp. Bout fuckin time

She's got a nice ass.

I thought you were going to say she'd accept the challenge if the balls were in the dog's ass

Ryan, you think you would be able to come across a functional MSP ECU?

Ryan, you think you would be able to come across a functional MSP ECU?

PM me the year, engine, VIN, and if you can find it, the calibration code. Should be a sticker somewhere.

Hey, Forum. Suggest me a good brand vodka. Do you have Smirnoff, Sobieski, Finlandia, Absolut in the USA?

I was suggested Smirnoff by quite some people.

J-road I wish you were arriving earlier.............I leave tomorrow for SoCal for a few days then back to AZ.

So far Vegas this time has been..............an experience. I'm just going to leave it at that.

FYI read up on the local laws before arriving in Vegas.

J

And of course tomorrow I leave SoCal.

What laws in particular would you read?

Its not something I would not like to post publicly. Feel free to InBox me if you are curious. Sad to say I was a bit pissed off.

J

Prostitution huh? Gonna pimp out the wife or yourself?

Hey, Forum. Suggest me a good brand vodka. Do you have Smirnoff, Sobieski, Finlandia, Absolut in the USA?

I was suggested Smirnoff by quite some people.

I know Aaron liked the good stuff.

I have taste tested blind 15+ vodka's. The winner has always been kettle one.... that is until the other day when I put it up against svedka. They tie. Kettle is more "vodka flavored" svedka is more mellow.

If you're mixing it with sweet juices go with svedka. If you like tonic and vodka because you like vodka flavor, then kettle might win. Same is true for vodka cran or vodka gimlets.

Svedka is less than .5 the price in most stores though.

Another brand that I think deserves mentioning is ciroc. It's a mega distilled vodka made from grapes. It doesn't have a grape flavor though, just weird frenchey way of making vodka that ends up being really clean tasting. It's a really good one if you like vodka but drink with women who don't like the taste of booze.

Sadly I think we don't have Ketel One, Svedka or Ciroc here. Would have to search a little bit more tho.

I am not big on drinking, so anything that is decent I'll probably end up liking.

I'm looking for something to drink for an extended period of time, relax after hard day at work or just through the weekends. Part of it will be used for the making Bloody Marries.

Smirnoff is 3 times distilled.

I've heard of a Minnesota based vodka called UV that is supposed to be uber good. Don't normally drink gin or vodka myself though so I can't help.

funny-car-photos-we-at-twbo-do-not-perpetuate-stereotypes.jpg

remember back in the "good old days" when cars were built like tanks? :tehe:

I've heard of a Minnesota based vodka called UV that is supposed to be uber good. Don't normally drink gin or vodka myself though so I can't help.

UV is a flavored type. I don't even know if they have unflavored.

prior to kettle one my favorite was Shakers. And that's MN vodka. It's excelent actually.

Sean is right though smirnoff is not good.

If you're going to make bloody mary's you can try a pepper vodka. I've never had the russian style pepper vodka (starka(sp))but I have heard it will put hair on the chest of your sons.

I've been drinking Vodka for a long time, it's my favorite spirit. I've tried all of these brands several times and these are my favorites, listed by price range.

Cheap but decent brands (best of the bottom shelf):

Smirnoff - USA

Svedka - Sweden

Moderately priced decent brands:

Absolut - Sweden (still one of my favorites,thickens to a near-syrup consistency in the freezer)

Ketel One - Netherlands (good vodka for the price)

Reyka - Iceland

Stolichnaya - Russia (classic 'Stoli', always popular and not too bad)

Top shelf brands:

Absolut Level - Sweden (Absolut's offering in the 'super-premium' category)

Belvedere - Poland (one of my favorites, usually what I go for in this price range when I can't find Krolewska)

Blavod - UK (Black vodka, not that good, listed here because it's black so it's kinda neat)

Ciroc - France (they use grapes that are harvested when frozen to make this so-so spirit. I don't really like it, only listed it here because it is growing in popularity)

Ed Hardy - France (grain, actually quite good and has a very nice bottle)

Chopin - Poland (potato vodka, very good, takes 5 kilos of potatoes to make one bottle)

Grey Goose - France (Wheat vodka, I personally don't think it's as good as most of the others in this price range and rarely buy it because of the price.)

Krolewska - Poland (Rye vodka and my favorite, it doesn't get any better than this to me. Comes in a very nice bottle too)

Pravda - Poland (sweet rye, this one is pretty good)

Stoli Elit - Russia (Stolichnaya has it's own patented freeze-filtration technique to create this one)

These are just what I can think of off the top of my head, I'm sure I'm leaving several out.

Alot of these companies offer several different flavors and most are decent if you like flavored spirits. I'm not a big fan of them but when I do use them, I usually go for Stolichnaya or Absolut flavored vodkas. Jeremiah Weed Tea is pretty good with a little water or pour over ice. This is the Michael Phelps 'weed n water'.

I'm melloncolly as shit today. just jack and me napping.

I'm wife free untill Tuesday. I took off Monday and Tuesday but need to go in to run a report early monday morning.

I'm melloncolly as shit today. just jack and me napping.

I'm wife free untill Tuesday. I took off Monday and Tuesday but need to go in to run a report early monday morning.

I will have to try the krowelska. Polish vodka has a special place in my heart.

I agree on grey goose. IMO it's on not acceptable.

maybe I'll get some ukranian and some blood sausage today.

I haven't seen good deals on seafood so maybe I'll go all eastern european this weekend.

funny-car-photos-we-at-twbo-do-not-perpetuate-stereotypes.jpg

remember back in the "good old days" when cars were built like tanks? :tehe:

Awesome! She must be one of those environmentalists, taking out gas guzzlers one at a time, another 20mph and she probably could have got the 2-for-1.

and a top.

damn even jack ditched me.

He's got to patroll the perimiter.