mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Any magical thingy to block the bass from leaving my room. Neighbor complains after 1 2 songs... and I live in a freaking house!

Subwoofer hanging in the air with some chains, not touching any walls/floor?

Today is not a day to be inside.

Indeed.

Spent all day outside. Did a good 10 mile run with the bike. It feels sooooo good to ride again.

Any magical thingy to block the bass from leaving my room. Neighbor complains after 1 2 songs... and I live in a freaking house!

Without some sort of blocking, I don't know if you can keep the bass in :(

Ditched the muffler in the Jeep until I can get a straight through muffler and build a 2.5" turbo-back. It's not quiet but certainly quieter than fart pipes on rice.

Had to take my 'new' truck back. Check engine light came on..............Auto Zone claimed 9 codes all relating to my cylinders not properly firing. All seems to point to a bad high pressure fuel relay. The stealership said they only found 2 codes., they cleared them, test drove it and saw no codes again. Claimed the 9 Auto Zone saw may have been stored codes. Considering you replaced the fucking batteries when I bought it shouldn't that have cleared all 'old' codes? So it sits there again tonight for more thorough testing. I have a gut feeling its an expensive fix.

J

Pulling the battery doesn't mean that all the codes will clear. What is the truck?

Both were replaced. 2006 F-250 Turbo Diesel King Ranch Edition. I didn't have a check engine light on until about 450 miles into it, and it was eating gas like crazy. Already been to and around Tucson once before this trip. First time on it didn't budge off the Full line until I got off the highway. Same conditions of driving again, as I exited the high way it was at 3/4 tank. Its got a 29 gallon tank and the Check Engine light came on. I just found it odd that Auto Zone found 9 codes and the stealership found 2. Just doesn;t make any damn sense. The claimed the light went out when they cleared the codes, they test drove it (couldn't say how far, or up to what speeds) and it didn't come back on. Just doesn't sit well with me on a truck thats costing me a bit of cash, and that's just over 146K on a diesel.

J

1. Dealerships exist solely to steal your money. Find a competent independent diesel mechanic ASAP.

2. The IH 6.0L turbo diesel was the worst diesel engine in a Ford ever. Do some research and you'll find all the problems with them.

3. Don't ever go to AutoZone to get codes checked. If you have a smartphone, you can buy a code reader and do it yourself, or refer back to number 1.

4. Automotive computers like regular computers have two types of memory, or file locations if you will. They have a temporary file and a memory file. Everything is stored in the memory until a hard reset by computer or disconnecting power for a prolonged period of time, which can be several minutes to several hours.

1) Only ones worth a shit are in Tucson.

2) Done and done. You are correct.

3).............I need to buy a code reader for myself anyways. Why the 'distrust' in them to check codes correctly bro? Not saying that they are perfect or even close to, but you are the first person I have heard say that.

4) I don't know how long they need but when a truck has dual batteries, and has them both replaced, I would have to assume that anything stored for codes would go away. And if the codes were still in existance why would it take 493 miles for the check engine light to turn on?

Since in the state of AZ even if no extended warranty is purchased they must cover the vehicle for 15 days or 500 miles whichever comes first, all I want is for them to honor this, and since they 'fixed it' by clearing the codes, cover it if I have to take it to Ford for the exact same problem again. Or COMPLETELY fix the issue now, not just clear codes. I had my truck about a week when this happened and I called about this about 435 miles into owning the truck, was told to bring it in, and had 493 on it when they received it, how it takes 493 miles for 'pre-existing' codes to show up is beyond my realm of understanding.

To me the options break down like such (in no order)

- Fix the fucking issue(s) completly....don't just 'hide' them

- Since you 'fixed' it , cover it at Ford if it happens again within say 3-6 months. SAME ISSUE nothing else.

- Take my down payment and put it it towards a new truck beacuse I am not buying another used.

- Give me my down payment back in full in either cash or check form (I paid with my debit card). I will gladly take my business elsewhere.

- Don't help me. The truck will sit there while I contact my lawyers and Dodge Corporate. If you won't help me, I will take it to court to get out of it, have Dodge know what kind of shitty shady shit you are up to, and ensure that the Military base has you 'black listed' for fraud. That is well over 50% of your business, and will force people to the only other 'chain' of dealerships in town Lawly. congrats they now have a monopoly.

J

Also no extra smoke. Hell the damn thing doesn't pour smoke period.

J

Being lighter can help with the wear and tear on the old body, especially when you play running/impact sports.

I am still in the building power stage. I need to loose lots more fat, but my family has issues with bad shoulders so I work stretching and strength as much as I can with those.

Looking at me, you would never know I am over 200lbs., but I can feel it especially when I was in the 225lbs range, running and cutting for sure.

Guy says he is Eli Heitmann, heitmanneli@gmail.com, claims to have this phone number (65one)-2one2-7897, but is currently out of town on business. No scam has been offered yet but whenever something is for sale and major and not around I find it "funny"

I wasn't able to find anything with that info. That email isn't linked to the account you posted. Just to test I made an account and searched my email address and the account I linked it to came right up. Could still be the same guy, but he's not using the email in question.

Good for you. You are pretty lean, it will take a lot of work. I honestly don't think I could cut my diet to where you will be and still manage top be active. My metabolism is so intense when I am active.

I was eating 6kcal a day or more and loosing weight when I had a manual labor job and still studying the martial arts.

Sir eat's alot TOP.

Not that I'm not active I average about 2200. Hopefully I can get active again and start loosing again. That 80 pounds really made a difference in how I feel and move that's for sure.

Had to take my 'new' truck back. Check engine light came on..............Auto Zone claimed 9 codes all relating to my cylinders not properly firing. All seems to point to a bad high pressure fuel relay. The stealership said they only found 2 codes., they cleared them, test drove it and saw no codes again. Claimed the 9 Auto Zone saw may have been stored codes. Considering you replaced the fucking batteries when I bought it shouldn't that have cleared all 'old' codes? So it sits there again tonight for more thorough testing. I have a gut feeling its an expensive fix.

J

Pulling the battery doesn't mean that all the codes will clear. What is the truck?

Both were replaced. 2006 F-250 Turbo Diesel King Ranch Edition. I didn't have a check engine light on until about 450 miles into it, and it was eating gas like crazy. Already been to and around Tucson once before this trip. First time on it didn't budge off the Full line until I got off the highway. Same conditions of driving again, as I exited the high way it was at 3/4 tank. Its got a 29 gallon tank and the Check Engine light came on. I just found it odd that Auto Zone found 9 codes and the stealership found 2. Just doesn;t make any damn sense. The claimed the light went out when they cleared the codes, they test drove it (couldn't say how far, or up to what speeds) and it didn't come back on. Just doesn't sit well with me on a truck thats costing me a bit of cash, and that's just over 146K on a diesel.

J

1. Dealerships exist solely to steal your money. Find a competent independent diesel mechanic ASAP.

2. The IH 6.0L turbo diesel was the worst diesel engine in a Ford ever. Do some research and you'll find all the problems with them.

3. Don't ever go to AutoZone to get codes checked. If you have a smartphone, you can buy a code reader and do it yourself, or refer back to number 1.

4. Automotive computers like regular computers have two types of memory, or file locations if you will. They have a temporary file and a memory file. Everything is stored in the memory until a hard reset by computer or disconnecting power for a prolonged period of time, which can be several minutes to several hours.

3).............I need to buy a code reader for myself anyways. Why the 'distrust' in them to check codes correctly bro? Not saying that they are perfect or even close to, but you are the first person I have heard say that.

4) I don't know how long they need but when a truck has dual batteries, and has them both replaced, I would have to assume that anything stored for codes would go away. And if the codes were still in existance why would it take 493 miles for the check engine light to turn on?

Since in the state of AZ even if no extended warranty is purchased they must cover the vehicle for 15 days or 500 miles whichever comes first, all I want is for them to honor this, and since they 'fixed it' by clearing the codes, cover it if I have to take it to Ford for the exact same problem again. Or COMPLETELY fix the issue now, not just clear codes. I had my truck about a week when this happened and I called about this about 435 miles into owning the truck, was told to bring it in, and had 493 on it when they received it, how it takes 493 miles for 'pre-existing' codes to show up is beyond my realm of understanding.

- Since you 'fixed' it , cover it at Ford if it happens again within say 3-6 months. SAME ISSUE nothing else.

- Take my down payment and put it it towards a new truck beacuse I am not buying another used.

- Give me my down payment back in full in either cash or check form (I paid with my debit card). I will gladly take my business elsewhere.

- Don't help me. The truck will sit there while I contact my lawyers and Dodge Corporate. If you won't help me, I will take it to court to get out of it, have Dodge know what kind of shitty shady shit you are up to, and ensure that the Military base has you 'black listed' for fraud. That is well over 50% of your business, and will force people to the only other 'chain' of dealerships in town Lawly. congrats they now have a monopoly.

J

I don't trust Autozone or Pep Boys, or any of those idiots to check codes. Their code readers are generic and often repeat the codes. AS for the discrepancy between the dealership and AZ, it all depends. If you went to AZ first, then they could have accidentally erased the codes and when you went to the dealership, you only had two issues. If you went to the dealer first, you had two issues, and had more when you went to AZ. Keep in mind, they don't always keep the check engine light on. Some codes will flash it, some codes will light it constantly, some codes it will come on and off sporadically with. Now, I know very little about diesel, but if you are using too much fuel, you will be seeing it in the form of black smoke out the tail pipe. Are you sure you don't just have a heavy foot? Is the truck running bad?

Anyone know how to trace what email or person started this photobucket album?

http://s1143.photobucket.com/albums/n632/My06Malibu/

Not for malicious reasons, but want to keep someone from getting scammed potentially....

Do you know the email you're looking for? I think you can search users by email so if you know the scamers email you could search it and see if its linked to the account that you asked about. Tracing it from the stream might be possible, but they encrypt that information so it wouldn't be easy. I did a quick search and didn't find any kind of workaround

Guy says he is Eli Heitmann, heitmanneli@gmail.com, claims to have this phone number (65one)-2one2-7897, but is currently out of town on business. No scam has been offered yet but whenever something is for sale and major and not around I find it "funny"

I can take a look when I get off work. Can't do much with this dinasour. Shouldn't be looking at a Malibu anyway........Mastercraft FTW

Its a scam. Curious why you'd lean on a MC. I have a 24' slip which I can't exceed, meaning I need a 23' hull. Goal is a cruiser with the most people space possible which leads to a WB boat. Cheaper is better, but to me cheap is buying price - selling price and I will own it for 3-4 years.

Anything that is like a sheet and has a lot of mass.

Which finger holds the power of the universe?

My eleventh

I wasn't able to find anything with that info. That email isn't linked to the account you posted. Just to test I made an account and searched my email address and the account I linked it to came right up. Could still be the same guy, but he's not using the email in question.

Thanks for looking into it :)

Sheetrock

Sheetrock

Way too light, you needs lots and lots of mass. Lead sheets, high-density vinyl...

Louder exhaust = I feel anti-social.

J

J

J

I don't trust Autozone or Pep Boys, or any of those idiots to check codes. Their code readers are generic and often repeat the codes. AS for the discrepancy between the dealership and AZ, it all depends. If you went to AZ first, then they could have accidentally erased the codes and when you went to the dealership, you only had two issues. If you went to the dealer first, you had two issues, and had more when you went to AZ. Keep in mind, they don't always keep the check engine light on. Some codes will flash it, some codes will light it constantly, some codes it will come on and off sporadically with. Now, I know very little about diesel, but if you are using too much fuel, you will be seeing it in the form of black smoke out the tail pipe. Are you sure you don't just have a heavy foot? Is the truck running bad?

AZ was first..............I can understand the repeat codes but it was one code per cylinder and a double on the 7th. All dealership found was the same code on the 7th and 5th. The check engine light was on solidly with no flashing. I watched the AZ guy as he checked it, and then showed me the stuff and went back inside with me to give me more details. It then went to the dealership to have them look at it. As for the black smoke I wasn't seeing any but it doesn't mean there wasn't some. It was dropping very fast for diesel fuel and a 29 gallon tank. At the rate of fuel usage it showed when they came to me I would be re-filling it every 3 or 4 days. I was actually lighter on the pedal due to the storm so I wasn't hauling ass and the usage of the AC was about the same as the first trip.

J

Got my car back yesterday and it runs like a champ.

The problem was the ECTS (Engine Coolant Temp Sensor) was messed up even though it was something we had already replaced. Turns out the wiring harness was corroded which was something we missed. It caused the sensor to go bad again. $215 later it runs great. Hate to have payed that much but for a 1 day turn around I am happy.

The tech told me that when the engine was hot the car thought the coolant temp was -56*F (yes negative) and it was dumping fuel to compensate and flooding the engine. The car also runs much smoother now.

AZ was first..............I can understand the repeat codes but it was one code per cylinder and a double on the 7th. All dealership found was the same code on the 7th and 5th. The check engine light was on solidly with no flashing. I watched the AZ guy as he checked it, and then showed me the stuff and went back inside with me to give me more details. It then went to the dealership to have them look at it. As for the black smoke I wasn't seeing any but it doesn't mean there wasn't some. It was dropping very fast for diesel fuel and a 29 gallon tank. At the rate of fuel usage it showed when they came to me I would be re-filling it every 3 or 4 days. I was actually lighter on the pedal due to the storm so I wasn't hauling ass and the usage of the AC was about the same as the first trip.

J

I don't know what to tell you other than the dealership is suspect, or AZ cleared the codes and most were old, hence the dealer only reading two. I don't know what to say about the mileage either. I don't know what kind of mileage you are getting and don't know whether it's normal or not. The previous owner could have had the truck tuned so that could have changed everything, and I don't know if the dealership would have picked up on it. Keep in mind that you are in a big heavy truck, and contrary to the smaller engines, the truck diesels are no where near as efficient as the smaller diesels you see in compact and midsize cars getting 50+ mpg.

AZ is not allowed to clear codes, it's a federal violation with a $22k fine if you're caught