mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Really? Wow! That doesn't mean the idiot working the machine didn't press the wrong buttons.

Which finger holds the power of the universe?

My eleventh

Winner for most creative answer format.

=)

Still wrong but A for effort.

Any magical thingy to block the bass from leaving my room. Neighbor complains after 1 2 songs... and I live in a freaking house!

Subwoofer hanging in the air with some chains, not touching any walls/floor?

Anything that is like a sheet and has a lot of mass.

Sheetrock

Way too light, you needs lots and lots of mass. Lead sheets, high-density vinyl...

QuietRock works, but lining the walls with old mattresses is far cheaper. Might smell a bit, though...

Also, camping sucks

In September, Sony will stop shipping the Minidisc Walkman due to lack of demand — i.e. everyone is buying iPods.

Of course, nostalgia geeks need not fret too much — the electronics manufacturer will still continue production on its Walkman for compact discs. Unless of course you’re still into cassette Walkmen, because Sony stopped making those last year.

My eleventh

Winner for most creative answer format.

=)

Still wrong but A for effort.

If you knew me better, you'd know it isn't wrong. :P

Hope everybody is enjoying the summer. I have been super busy working and getting the Haunt ready.

How do you put a giraffe in a refrigerator?

Cut that motherfucker up with a chainsaw, tip the fridge on it's back, fire up the wood chipper and start feeding it giraffe parts. Direct the discharge into the fridge and bam you're done.

. . . And Matt2's question is a trick question. Thumbs are technically not fingers.

Really? Wow! That doesn't mean the idiot working the machine didn't press the wrong buttons.

yeah, a lot of employees still will if you ask, but that is the law

Cut that motherfucker up with a chainsaw, tip the fridge on it's back, fire up the wood chipper and start feeding it giraffe parts. Direct the discharge into the fridge and bam you're done.

Wrong. Open the door the door, place the giraffe in the refrigerator, close the door. How do you put an elephant in a refrigerator?

Also, camping sucks

Spoken like a true Texan :P

Also, camping sucks

Spoken like a true Texan :P

fbfdfaec-e4fc-4ae8-8aa6-47381cf9134c.jpg

working on my bro's install. decided to mock up some spacers for the mid bass... good thing i did because i cant fit the 6.5 sls like i planned.. i can do 3" max depth, any suggestions? hoping to order speakers and deadening monday.

edit: can be 7" diameter btw

AZ was first..............I can understand the repeat codes but it was one code per cylinder and a double on the 7th. All dealership found was the same code on the 7th and 5th. The check engine light was on solidly with no flashing. I watched the AZ guy as he checked it, and then showed me the stuff and went back inside with me to give me more details. It then went to the dealership to have them look at it. As for the black smoke I wasn't seeing any but it doesn't mean there wasn't some. It was dropping very fast for diesel fuel and a 29 gallon tank. At the rate of fuel usage it showed when they came to me I would be re-filling it every 3 or 4 days. I was actually lighter on the pedal due to the storm so I wasn't hauling ass and the usage of the AC was about the same as the first trip.

J

I don't know what to tell you other than the dealership is suspect, or AZ cleared the codes and most were old, hence the dealer only reading two. I don't know what to say about the mileage either. I don't know what kind of mileage you are getting and don't know whether it's normal or not. The previous owner could have had the truck tuned so that could have changed everything, and I don't know if the dealership would have picked up on it. Keep in mind that you are in a big heavy truck, and contrary to the smaller engines, the truck diesels are no where near as efficient as the smaller diesels you see in compact and midsize cars getting 50+ mpg.

I know the light did not go off when AZ was checking the codes. As to the comment about AZ being fined if they cleared them, I know the light was still on when I left talking to him at AZ.

I am not expecting 50 MPG. But with a 29 gallon tank averaging 15.1 MPG (according to the computer at time of fill up on the 2nd trip) when split between mainly intown and some highway on the first trip suddently eats 1/4 tank its suspect. 79 miles from my house to the mall in Tucson. There and back being 160 miles (factor in parking lots and stopping for a drink or two for the trip). Add in the 50 miles they added between test driving for a 'fix' and taking it to come see me face to face and so I could take my shit out if it and now its suddenly damn near on 1/2 tank in under 200 miles? Yea not right.

Their lack of 'maintenance' and inspecting the trade in before turning it over is bullshit to me.

J

I wouldn't trust the computer MPG until I thoroughly tested it. There are a lot of variables in that tank. A lot of it is where you were not driving, so I wouldn't hold the MPG figure you see to be completely accurate.

However, you do have something wrong if the comp trips and they need to be responsible for it.

the correct answer was your own finger.

Watch some willow fools.

:D

I love camping, but I get a kick out of how differently it's defined. The cougar called taking a horse trailer to a park with a full kitchen and sleeping quarters camping because she could ride her horses (and the horse trailer had the mom's attic thingy for sleeping). The aunt and uncle consider parking the 34' RV with full hookups camping. I like a sleeping bag, a hammock, and some weed. Food should be minimal and easy to carry, shitting should be the way a bear does it, and drinking water should be questionable at best.

Prince Fielder is a FUCKING HOSS!