mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Slavery had a disastrous impact on African-American families, yet sadly a child born into slavery in 1860 was more likely to be raised by his mother and father in a two-parent household than was an African-American baby born after the election of the USA’s first African-American President

Good lord, this Bachmann lady is a fucking gold mine

If you have time and want the project then it's totally worth it. But almost every project is totally worth it right?

Takes about 20 minutes at most + sw install and even that I can usually do in an hour.

How easy is it to build your own computer? I'm thinking about doing it

check out tomshardware.com, i really like the posting format they use . essentially use their "form" and someone will help you pick the best parts to fit your needs. plent of how-to guides, aswell.

Beware their tests though, they were ultra biased for the wrong reasons years ago but of course that may have changed.

Boring All Star game. How boring you ask? ? ? They did a long interview with Justin Timberlake and all his drunk ass did was talk about beer and Joe Buck.

All Star and Baseball is an oxymoron. And of course its boring....its baseball.

If you have time and want the project then it's totally worth it. But almost every project is totally worth it right?

Takes about 20 minutes at most + sw install and even that I can usually do in an hour.

I've run into problems with things like OCZ ram not being compatible with with the mobo/chip combo or some BS like that, anything else would work, but the OCZ high end ram just threw a shit fit, but that was a few years ago.

pork's in the smoker; got the bastard billowing smoke like hell...using the water pan too just in case...

trying a pork butt on the smoker this time; too lazy to brine, just a dry rub and a whole lot of smoke

Wokrs great, try this link. Awesome every single time.

http://www.nakedwhiz.com/elder.htm

200 sounds mighty high for a pork butt

I've done probably 100lbs using that way, awesome every single time.

smoke is nature's cologne...mmm

I don't care if you don't like soccer or not, today is a big day for the USA regardless. In about an hour, the US Women's WC Team is going to play France to go to the finals.

And for me 20 hours of reasearch

What is y'alls opinion on gas grills? where is a good place to get one that wont tear up on you?

Also, out of curiosity. If I wanted to sear steak but I don't trust my range to make enough eat (or I don't want a plume of smoke in my kitchen/house) could I just use a propane burner on a Cast Iron Skillet outside?

propane-burner-sp-50.jpg

said propane burner

trying a pork butt on the smoker this time; too lazy to brine, just a dry rub and a whole lot of smoke

Wokrs great, try this link. Awesome every single time.

http://www.nakedwhiz.com/elder.htm

200 sounds mighty high for a pork butt

Didn't read it, but 185-190 is tops for me

What is y'alls opinion on gas grills? where is a good place to get one that wont tear up on you?

Also, out of curiosity. If I wanted to sear steak but I don't trust my range to make enough eat (or I don't want a plume of smoke in my kitchen/house) could I just use a propane burner on a Cast Iron Skillet outside?

propane-burner-sp-50.jpg

said propane burner

Yes, but beware of getting it too hot or at least have a quick hand.

I don't care if you don't like soccer or not, today is a big day for the USA regardless. In about an hour, the US Women's WC Team is going to play France to go to the finals.

Aidan is wearing his I love soccer shirt today ;)

Oh, and fuck the French

the #1 benefit of building a comp yourself is when it crashes, it's 9million times easier to reload software. no worries about the manufacturer giving you a special copy of windows thats only located on the partition of the HDD you had to just throw in the trash, also dealing with a company seems to be easier if you've only bought a component from them (ask about a driver for the video card you just got and you have a chance at an answer, but try to get them to give it for your computer and it's wrapped in some damn bundle that you have to pay for because it included jackmydick 2.0)

just shy of four hours in, 121F dead center...niiiiiice...PITA to rake and stoke every hour, but its still billowing smoke like a locomotive so I'm pleased

Billowing means lack of efficiency, lol :)

Maybe if it had the following it has internationally. It is gaining popularity, but I still don't see it as a big deal in the US. How many people are going to throw a Super Bowl-like party for the Women's World Cup? It's probably a bigger deal in other countries that they beat us.

< is dreaming of a smoker. Watched BBQ Pitmasters for like 4 hrs last night when I couldn't sleep... made me REALLY jones.

Took Anni to the Orthodontist this morning.... Looks like that will be taking this month's extra cash. She need's her jaw widened, baby eye teeth pulled and braces.

just shy of four hours in, 121F dead center...niiiiiice...PITA to rake and stoke every hour, but its still billowing smoke like a locomotive so I'm pleased

If you had an egg you wouldn't have to do anything but stand there, drink and watch it work. :)

Maybe if it had the following it has internationally. It is gaining popularity, but I still don't see it as a big deal in the US. How many people are going to throw a Super Bowl-like party for the Women's World Cup? It's probably a bigger deal in other countries that they beat us.

How many people are going to throw a party for Women's xxxxxxxxx?