mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

:sleepwerd4: I'd rather have a dirt bike

GL Matt, I think all the classes I took both in undergrad and professional were remedial. I maybe had 3 classes that actually taught me something and didn't seek to reinforce the basic way of learning.

I'd rather have a snowmobile

That would be awesome around here about 4 days a year.

Going to take the pre exam for college in a bit. It scares me that I may actually need to take some remedial class to brush up. I'm an excellent test taker normally..... but this has me psyched out.... and I haven't used me brain in 10 years.

Good luck !

Dolha, USPS won't ship my sub, too heavy. What would you suggest? :/

Less than 4 hours a year here :P

Unless you can have it shipped by parts (motor in one package, basket + soft parts in the other) I see no option. And please use my first name, not my last name.

Less than 4 hours a year here :P

I feel sorry for you guys.

Crate shipments don't have weight restrictions but get spendy fast. Did you try DHL?

, USPS won't ship my sub, too heavy. What would you suggest? :/

What the hell are you shipping, they accept up to 70lbs.

I feel like shit, I need to get more sleep.

same, almost flu like

My daughter has been feeling like that today.

I just feel like an old man, been hunched over fiberglassing for the last three days, finally starting to get the hang of it :P

use1.jpg

use2.jpg

Bought some cheap aura sound neos, figured I'd play around with them. Need to get a better hu with more crossover functions and amp.

Also making kick panels for some 6.5s (vibe comp set). Going to try both setups out then stick with one. I think I'll likely pull out the auras and use them for some computer desk speakers :P

You're getting pretty good with fiberglass work. I'm jealous

Vertical array next time :)

If only the depth was a little shorter for pillars :P ill prob do it for my desk.

What are you using to power your shelf comp speakers you made 6 months back? Home receiver? Or some computer friendly amp?

You're getting pretty good with fiberglass work. I'm jealous

Practice practice practice!

97 expedition does not quite match to a vette.

Indeed, I'd rather have the expedition.

*excluding of course if I were able to sell either and take the cash

Lol

Me too honestly when I step back and look at it.

Well...... Reading scored high enough I got to skip half the test and the writing part. I used basic algebra and logic to the first 5-6 math levels. Slaughtered up to algebra 2. I needed 50 on the college level math. I only got 35.

Sohcahtoa couldn't get me through the trig or the calc. It was all angles in relation to circles, and no right angles. I thinks it was the lambda symbol. Effed me up badly. They even threw in some imaginary number questions. Why this program needs that high of math I do not know....

The proctor was even suprised.

Well...... Reading scored high enough I got to skip half the test and the writing part. I used basic algebra and logic to the first 5-6 math levels. Slaughtered up to algebra 2. I needed 50 on the college level math. I only got 35.

Sohcahtoa couldn't get me through the trig or the calc. It was all angles in relation to circles, and no right angles. I thinks it was the lambda symbol. Effed me up badly. They even threw in some imaginary number questions. Why this program needs that high of math I do not know....

The proctor was even suprised.

Lol I never got the soh cah toa thingy but I guess I should study this....and angles in circles are easy....im guessing you studied/reviewed?

I've spent the last 6 hours taking more practice tests. And not angles like your thinking.

More like:

2cosàø=y

Solve for à

I cannot memorize and breakdown all the full functions of the trig world then apply them into f(h(x)) type situations.

Arbitrary triangle resolution is something I've never seen. I just faked it for some of the questions and worked logic hard. Polynomials etc fine.... I can at least see everything but when you start getting into the trig involving resolutions with Pi I'm fucked.