mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

damn you all have been moving the hop, i had a shit ton to catch up on

Happens to me all the time.

How much light is in the room? I'm not sure for gaming, but for movies plasma is the way to go. That is unless the room is totally drenched in sunlight.

Another plasma believer!

People always dog on plasma but I really don't know TV I've like better than Travis' (Tmax98) plasma TV

People always dog on what they don't have. Exactly the reason why most advice sucks on car audio websites

Perfect example, guy comparing skars to icons, had to pm me and say "FUCK YOU AND YOUR SHITTY ICONS".

LOL.

I start college today... Well community college for gen eds. :P

What is with the Skar boner. They are cheap drivers, whoop de fucking doo!

Werd.

Really, after the success of my Icon I will probably only purchase SSA drivers from here on out (as long as they work with my goals of course)

:woot:

I'm really glad I found out I was double crossing over (at 35Hz and 63Hz, both with 24 db slopes) and that i upgraded my HU because it really made my setup come to life

:Doh: :Doh: :Doh:

I see what he did there, :suicide-santa:

Watching the Reds play the Marlins in Miami. There is absolutely no one in those stands. There's more people in the dugout than the stands. It must be hot as hell down there right now

Reading, works wonders. :suicide-santa:

Illiterate: Trades for that sundown 3000? I got a like new hdc3 15 dual 1 copper coil plus cash? Also i got a 4 channel clif designs

Me: Only thing I'm looking for besides cash is a smaller monoblock amp.

Illiterate: I'll give you my 15 plus 260 dollars

Tonight the loser will play us tomorrow.

Tonight the loser will play us tomorrow.

Thanks, I feel more like myself now than when I came in?

11659c10-3587-4493-bfc4-961a73e4d13b.jpg

R.T. Rybak, mayor of Minneapolis, just signed a city ordinance that allows brewers to sell pints on-site. He also knows how to write a tweet the people will like. Cheers!

11659c10-3587-4493-bfc4-961a73e4d13b.jpg

R.T. Rybak, mayor of Minneapolis, just signed a city ordinance that allows brewers to sell pints on-site. He also knows how to write a tweet the people will like. Cheers!

Bought time. Prohibition be gone.

funny-graphs-what-guys-would-do-if-turned-into-a-girl-for-a-day.png

Ummmmmmmmmmm no lesbian encounter, or masturbation from a girl's point of view? Weird.

J

Nothing like 1/2 way qualifying on a weapon.

J

Why do all the European versions of cars on Top Gear seem to get way better gas mileage than cars here? It seems like their standard gasoline engines get really high MPG's compared to what most cars get in America. Is it because their gas has a higher octane rating than ours? I've always wondered this.

For instance, in the episode where they drive to Blackpool on one tank of gas Jeremy's supercharged Jag averages like 45mpgs. That seems really high

EU uses different testing procedures for fuel economy than the US. European automobiles are also generally smaller and more fuel efficient than in the US.

They're even smaller in Japan. Regular, everyday mid-size models like the Accord and Camry are relatively rare and/or exclusive.

Gotcha, so the higher octane rating isn't why. Size and ratings make sense. I've been wondering since I started watching the show

funny-graphs-what-guys-would-do-if-turned-into-a-girl-for-a-day.png

Ummmmmmmmmmm no lesbian encounter, or masturbation from a girl's point of view? Weird.

J

Exactly what I was thinking...kids these days, amirite?