mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

IMO the slower they open the cooler they are. Watching the Gal's lights open never bored me and they never failed (except of course when they were literally frozen down, but you can blame Fargo weather on that). Not sure if I am going to get a little vacuum pump to move them on or use a more mechanical method.

Football. Dynasty league.

Gotcha. I'm from Cincinnati so football is hard to watch, lol

Buffalo............Enough said?

J

And I love the pop up headlights on my Firebird.

J

Digging in for the final 3 weeks of Haunt preperation! Then with luck on our side the zoning will be changed on our new building and November we will be moving into it!

Once this is all said and done, look out Spookhaven will be the 3rd largest haunted attraction in PA!

Happy for you Neal, wish I could round up the kids and make it up there. Maybe in another year or 2.

Congrats Neil. Sorry to hear the boys lost, but they did get far.

Went out last night for my once a week cheat meal, to watch the Ravens game. I was chilling solo for the first quarter with some great old bay wings, then I bump into a college team mate. $100 bar tab and 3 hours of sleep later, I am feeling a little scruffy this morning.

Thanks guys we are hoping things go our way for the Haunt.

The team played great and the fans were out of this world at the field. They are pretty happy with their efforts.

Funny thing is all the boys love to visit the haunt and I work with the manager of the team and they wanted me to wear my mask in the stands.

Thanks guys we are hoping things go our way for the Haunt.

The team played great and the fans were out of this world at the field. They are pretty happy with their efforts.

Funny thing is all the boys love to visit the haunt and I work with the manager of the team and they wanted me to wear my mask in the stands.

Ya that would of been great if you could wear the mask. I'm sure you would of got on espn with that lol.

They said there was +30k ppl there to watch the game.

Digging in for the final 3 weeks of Haunt preperation! Then with luck on our side the zoning will be changed on our new building and November we will be moving into it!

Once this is all said and done, look out Spookhaven will be the 3rd largest haunted attraction in PA!

Congrats! Too bad about the loss, but it sounds like it was fun.

<+Penguin4x4> http://www.interpretationbydesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/IBD-football-flowchart.jpg

<+Penguin4x4> thats pretty damned accurate

<+splat> "food item from my city that could also describe my quarterback" best. tho i've never heard of a chicken box in baltimore

<+Penguin4x4> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_Baltimore#Chicken_box

<+splat> where the fuck is that served.

<+Penguin4x4> fuck if I know

<+splat> western fries are awesome. but in my 20+ years living in baltimore i never heard of a chicken box

Aaron, what say you?

Well I never knew that

1) an arnold palmer is tea/lemonade (we always called that tea and lemonade, half and half is what goes in coffee)

2) an arnold palmer has no alcohol, those are John Dalys

3) arnold palmer was a golfer?!?!?

I got the info from the chicken box wiki link, so it's only half random!

<+Penguin4x4> http://www.interpretationbydesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/IBD-football-flowchart.jpg

<+Penguin4x4> thats pretty damned accurate

<+splat> "food item from my city that could also describe my quarterback" best. tho i've never heard of a chicken box in baltimore

<+Penguin4x4> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_Baltimore#Chicken_box

<+splat> where the fuck is that served.

<+Penguin4x4> fuck if I know

<+splat> western fries are awesome. but in my 20+ years living in baltimore i never heard of a chicken box

Aaron, what say you?

There are tons of corner chicken and waffles joints in the city, but those are in areas I don't normally go to.

Well I never knew that

1) an arnold palmer is tea/lemonade (we always called that tea and lemonade, half and half is what goes in coffee)

2) an arnold palmer has no alcohol, those are John Dalys

3) arnold palmer was a golfer?!?!?

I enjoy an Arnold Palmer with some vodka

Got tabs for the scooter..... Both tires is flat. Booooooooooooooooo

I wanted to ride the fucker back to work.

Looks like that whole Irene turning into a Cat 4 didn't pan out; Cat 2 at most, with storm surges higher than 4 feet highly unlikely north of the Carolinas...oh well, at least NYC and Boston will get a nice bath out of it...

The steelers one is very true.