mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Can't wait to hear Slightly Stoopid in my car, sexy sexy time.

I've seen Slightly Stoopid in Concert. I love their music, but they played punk stuff almost the whole time in concert. I am more of a SOJA, Tribal Seeds, and John Brown's Body fan.

We have different tastes in reggae

I'm sure :P

I really enjoy slightly stoopid but not an avid herb user, just the occasional time here and there, oh the irony.

Lately I've been listening to The Black Keys and using Pandora, I get tired of the same music pretty quick.

That's because its repetitive and bad. Catchy goes away.

Tool is always good when I'm in the mood.

Reason I love Pandora, always something different.

Bringing me back to high school and that was a LONG time ago

Bringing me back to high school and that was a LONG time ago

Nostalgia, for better or for worse.

got to drive my parents bmw 645ci today. a very fun car!

Oh you want catchy?

Where the fuck do you find this shit.

You know your teacher blows when she assigns the hw on a Tuesday, makes it due on Thursday, but doesn't actually upload it until Wed Night. :suicide-santa:

The new Hyundai Accent is wicked, IMO

Were you smoking crack when you wrote that?

No, why? The new Hyundai vehicles are leaps and bounds better than the old, better than anything Europe has to offer too, the Fiat 500 is a joke.

Wasn't a quality statement, thing is ugly as shit

I think they are gorgeous, there is nothing on the road like them, very unique IMO

Oh you want catchy?

I randomly stumble upon videos and I tuck them away in their own bookmarks' folder for times like these. 9 times out of 10 the video links stay valid so I can melt the brain cells of helpless victims up to years afterwards. There's a special spot in hell reserved just for me ;).

Oh you want catchy?

I randomly stumble upon videos and I tuck them away in their own bookmarks' folder for times like these. 9 times out of 10 the video links stay valid so I can melt the brain cells of helpless victims up to years afterwards. There's a special spot in hell reserved just for me ;).

Great. :D

That's because its repetitive and bad. Catchy goes away.

Indeed. Amusing really. If I don't like a band a year or so down the road it's a pretty strong indication that they were shitty to begin with. I still have the first album I ever bought myself and still listen to it on occasion.

I've tried Pandora so many times and just can't seem to enjoy it. I have to be in control, lol. I don't even like to put my iPod on shuffle. When I use Pandora I end up pressing next 30 times until something I like comes on.

I've tried Pandora so many times and just can't seem to enjoy it. I have to be in control, lol. I don't even like to put my iPod on shuffle. When I use Pandora I end up pressing next 30 times until something I like comes on.

It's definitely hit or miss.

It might help if I took the time to thumbs up or thumbs down (or whatever the system is) the songs.

It might help if I took the time to thumbs up or thumbs down (or whatever the system is) the songs.

Yes, it's pretty confusing at first, but once you get the hang of it, it's nice. :roflmao:

Sorry, I had to. :P

On to funny things,

The same company that's in partnership with SMD that made the distortion detector that Sean loves, is now making a device for measuring amplifier output in watts with a given ohm load. :lol2:

I personally like two of the tracks on Slightly Stoopid's acoustic album, but I'm not much of a reggae fan. I like a few of Lee Perry's songs along with Peter Tosh and Bob Marley.