mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

a few

mooooreeee

almost

thereee

one more..

2000!!!

I feel like I've missed so much, but I don't think I really have. Winning, top.

I'M THE TOWER OF POWER TOO SWEET TO BE SOUR I'M FUNKY LIKE A MONKEY SKY'S THE LIMIT AND SPACE IS THE PLACE!!!!!!!!

That's too much of a tease, here is the whole video :

(ignore the language and click play)

NSFW !

http://www.4tuning.r...ewsletter_49644

Is it sad that what I think after getting bored at seeing the half covered boobs is, "damn, those 5 point safety harnesses work really well."

I'M THE TOWER OF POWER TOO SWEET TO BE SOUR I'M FUNKY LIKE A MONKEY SKY'S THE LIMIT AND SPACE IS THE PLACE!!!!!!!!

Snap into a Slim Jim.

So I feel like such a schmuck. I cannot, for the life of me, remember what Pioneer 7" HU I have in my truck.

And it really doesn't matter I suppose because I think after this Christmas I may change my route (even though I haven't done nearly a thing this year... Hell, I hardly drove the truck)

I'm picking up a tablet PC (Asus Transformer Prime) and my idea now is to use it's HMDI out for a digital audio out (has been done on previous model) directly into my H701 and have a back-up HU for other things. I may just use my old HU. I would consider a new one with XM or Sirius or HD radio but I'll have Pandora, Slocker and iHeartRadio on the tablet.

It's amazing that 3.5 years ago I would have made a CarPC for all this, but a Tablet can do it all and better. I'm hoping I can find a good Android Tablet "front-end" to make it even nicer in the vehicle.

I wonder how much I can get for my 7" Pioneer...

Also would need to buy a new bezel and AC/HU bucket for my Silverado as the other was cut up for the 7".

Options. Make it look good for my HU and sell it or just sell it as a starter kit for someone's double din or trade for someone looking to do a double din in a 99-02 silvy...

The exact same thing.

The exact same thing.

That's what I thought. I've heard a lot of people claim their mid 70's land barge is safer than newer cars because of their "battering ram bumpers" :roflmao: :roflmao:

then again I've also heard that you use electrical tape on wires because it conducts electricity better

The car is supposed to absorb the impact, not transfer it to the person. I hate it when people disagree with physics

Yawn

Waking up, about to fly out from Melbourne fl. I have like a 2 hour layover... How lame my last one was like 3.5 hrs