mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

The Guinness people say it's official — the Koenigsegg Agera R's 0-300-0 km/h (186.4 mph) time of 21.19 seconds, set this past September, lands the Swedish supercar a world record in that performance event. Among production cars, that is.

Koenigsegg is no stranger to the suds-book's nods. This is the fourth Guinness World Record the company's set since 2003 (including, for a time, fastest production car). This time, it beat the current fastest car in the world, the Bugatti Veyron Supersport, which German magazine Sport Auto got from 300 km/h and back to zero in 25.3 seconds.

The Agera R's five-liter, twin-turbo V8 engine makes 1099 hp and 885 lb-ft, and weighs only 2,932 pounds. By way of its seven-speed, dual-clutch Cima transmission, the Agera R can get from 0-60 in 2.9 seconds and top out at 245 mph. For brakes, it has 15.6" ventilated ceramic discs and six-piston calipers in the front, and similar 15" discs and four-piston calipers in the rear.

The full score sheet:

0-300 km/h: 14.53 seconds

0-200 mph: 17.68 seconds

300-0 km/h: 6.66 seconds

200-0 mph: 7.28 seconds

0-300-0 km/h: 21.19 seconds

0-200-0 mph: 24.96 seconds

Just how fast is too fast?

300 km to 0 in 6.66 seconds would launch your eyeballs out of your skull :fyi:

I think I've done that in a plane before, but I could be mistaken

I like this forum better than my Buell one,

people die less frequently :(

R.I.P. Robert "RRH" Hassler

Above all it is a carrier issue, not a manufacturer issue

Anyone have any info on the Blade Technologies VHT-100?

Well my damn phone isn't working right, time to see if I'm able to upgrade.

I like this forum better than my Buell one,

people die less frequently :(

R.I.P. Robert "RRH" Hassler

:(

Start fiberglassing today

You did?

I haven't done that in a few months. :trippy:

You did?

I haven't done that in a few months. :trippy:

Yeah, finally decided on a spare tire well enclosure.

I traveled to Sturgis today

I hate that city. Have to drive there all the time for work.

Matter of fact, I'm not a fan of that entire state. Stupid ass state.

No offense to you Michiganders.

I concur.

The Guinness people say it's official — the Koenigsegg Agera R's 0-300-0 km/h (186.4 mph) time of 21.19 seconds, set this past September, lands the Swedish supercar a world record in that performance event. Among production cars, that is.

Koenigsegg is no stranger to the suds-book's nods. This is the fourth Guinness World Record the company's set since 2003 (including, for a time, fastest production car). This time, it beat the current fastest car in the world, the Bugatti Veyron Supersport, which German magazine Sport Auto got from 300 km/h and back to zero in 25.3 seconds.

The Agera R's five-liter, twin-turbo V8 engine makes 1099 hp and 885 lb-ft, and weighs only 2,932 pounds. By way of its seven-speed, dual-clutch Cima transmission, the Agera R can get from 0-60 in 2.9 seconds and top out at 245 mph. For brakes, it has 15.6" ventilated ceramic discs and six-piston calipers in the front, and similar 15" discs and four-piston calipers in the rear.

The full score sheet:

There is no such thing as "too fast."

The full score sheet:

There is no such thing as "too fast."

2011-koenigsegg-agera-r-3.jpg

I concur.

What specifically about Michigan do you not like? I agree with you to a certain point, but its nice to hear other peoples opinion.

Bleh Thursday so far.

Turns out the name my sister picked out for her kid is the same name as one of our great grandmothers...spooky

I concur.

What specifically about Michigan do you not like? I agree with you to a certain point, but its nice to hear other peoples opinion.

Their roads and the idiot drivers. Of course, I am biased to the mostly mid to South West portion of MI, which is the redneck section of MI. I do enjoy driving around Detroit.

Roads are terrible for sure. I wouldnt be opposed to a toll system as long as the funds were guaranteed to go back into roads, bridges, etc. As for the terrible driving that's everywhere. But big city driving is less enjoyable for me.

Talk about horrible roads and bridges, I don't think these Okies have a fvcking clue about to build a decent bridge or road. I don't know much about paving roads and shit but I'm sure it's supposed to be more than an inch or so thick.

High speed camera ftw.

What FPS do you get at 720p in slow mo ?