mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I don't go back for classes until the 17th. :bigok:

I don't go back for classes until the 17th. :bigok:

My kids go back tomorrow. :woot:

Spring semester here starts the 11th.

to take off the rest of the day and drink

or to work and no drink.. that is the question!

Hard decision to make sometimes, I'd put in another hour or two, then drink heavily.

I have been dreaming of a Dreadnought for my midbasses since before Zed released them. Unfortunetly funds have not permitted.:wub:

Think there would be an audible difference from your current amp?

Just got a bunch of tunes, time for listening. :D

Do I think that it would be audibly louder? Maybe. 300watts to 800watts is almost triple power. Do I think that It would audibly have less distorion and clipping. YES! I am pushing the current amp to its limits and would like to get back some headroom if nothing else. I can shut down my current amp in about 15 minutes at full tilt. Luckly I only have a 20 minute drive to work. :P

I will link you a few more tunes here in a minute, for your midbass quest.:D

I didn't know you were running out of headroom and introducing unwanted awesomeness into the signal. :P

Should be a nice upgrade.

Sweet. I've been listening to a bunch of Primus and Buckethead lately. It's funny how Buckethead varies in genre from one song or album to another.

I did find a sweet track demoing: Steve Strauss / Mr. Bones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc61ITqWh9I

I have than in good quality from a local competition disc. If anyone wants it, I can share.

Hard decision to make sometimes, I'd put in another hour or two, then drink heavily.

my work is an "on call" basses but i did just save my bosses life... so..

yes or no... to drink or not to drink.

Nice guitar Mr. Strauss has there.

my work is an "on call" basses but i did just save my bosses life... so..

yes or no... to drink or not to drink.

I know that :P I meant, hang out another hour or two to see if you get any calls. With the newfound information about the life saving though, I think you deserve to relax with a big ol' fukit bukit.

can you belive that the liquor stores are closed today!!! WTF fuck texas tabc laws

That's some bullshit

case of beer and what nots in hand,

god shit was a trip today.. maybe i should post what happened in my wrecks topic.

so not like anyone cares but i had brought it up here a few times,

so the doctor wont give me testosterone treatments.. he said im too young.. and it will lower my sperm count and shrink my testicles, so he gave me a estrogen blockers, that also makes the body make more testosterone more sperm and bigger testicles

i hope that this will get me out of my funk.. i have been experiencing every side effect known to men with low testosterone here for the last 2 years. so i hope that this will help me out.. and at 75 bucks a month i hope to see great results!

Hope it works, hopefully you won't have issues sitting down on your own balls. :drink40:

You've never crushed your nuts getting in vehicle? I do it all the time. Fucking hurts like a mother.

every time i wear overalls.

You've never crushed your nuts getting in vehicle? I do it all the time. Fucking hurts like a mother.

The worst is when I'm sitting with my legs folded and unfold them only to trap that one traveling testicle half under my thigh.

Hey Neal, I feel you on the daughter dating. I just put my 15 yr old on birth control.:Doh:

Better safe than sorry ^^

Agreed ^

15 is so young though.. I'm 20, and have friends on Facebook that are still in high school so I see their posts and stuff.. I've noticed big time that girls are getting younger and younger with the messing around age. At least from the part of the country where I live.

On a different note I just broke my Droid Incredible 2.. :badmood2:

Oh how I hate that.

The worst is when I'm sitting with my legs folded and unfold them only to trap that one traveling testicle half under my thigh.

you ever been trying to adjust the covers while in bed and accidentally heel yourself in the nuts? that shit sucks.

Hey Neal, I feel you on the daughter dating. I just put my 15 yr old on birth control.:Doh:

WOW if it comes to that for me shit will hit the fan and god only knows what else.

All this crushing nut talk is making mine hurt just reading it.