mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Whopping 350kb/sec download too. Just office has taken more than 2 hours so far...

You are at the mercy of the bots.

Win 7 died doing SP1 update on my real pc :( Reinstalling Windows atm.

Perfect timing since I have the biggest meeting of the year next week where I run the kickoff and ALL my documents weren't backed up for it. Got them off and then BAM reformat. Sucks losing a day to do it though.

Would be faster if all of our installation files weren't on a server in Germany.

crap Sean :(

I shared that link last night Sean, thanks.

Had to take something called the Test for Adult Basic Education before the plant would even consider my application, which makes sense until I actually took the test. I swear that my six year old cousin could have passed it; I had to try really hard not to laugh. Now I'm somewhat trepidatious about working there, based on what they consider minimum education level...but hey, it's great money and benefits and the plant has been here for decades without incident so it can't be that bad.

Had to take something called the Test for Adult Basic Education before the plant would even consider my application, which makes sense until I actually took the test. I swear that my six year old cousin could have passed it; I had to try really hard not to laugh. Now I'm somewhat trepidatious about working there, based on what they consider minimum education level...but hey, it's great money and benefits and the plant has been here for decades without incident so it can't be that bad.

So did you pass?

no idea; if I didn't I think I'm legally obligated to file for mental disability with the state :P

good video, shitty soundtrack :D

Does not make me feel proud to be American.

no idea; if I didn't I think I'm legally obligated to file for mental disability with the state :P

lmao

When I was 15, I had the school slut come out so i could beat the guts up and get my number up.She wasn’t a troll or some kind of creature you find in the lord of the rings. She was no Brooke hogan, She was sorta cute nothing crazy but beatable. Anyway she comes over and the whole time i have a boner while she was talking and i just wanted to smash. So we go upstairs and im stoked kinda nervous. boner in full effect. She was one of those girls who wants it like pitch dark (hairy ass) so by this time bitch is begging for some of the hunts. So i start putting in work you know. Ok ok ill admit right now. I licked her butthole. i like that shit. Anyway Im beating guts for days and were like two hours in. might as well be foreplay for a seasoned pro like me. So i skeet her up and tell her i love her. I go to get some floss in the bathroom and i go to open the door and i notice my hand is covered in blood. At first i was like kinda grossed out but wasn’t sure. Then i open the door and i go to wash my hands and then i look in the mirror and i had blood all over my fucking face and it had dripped down my chin. I said fuck the floss where’s the knife. She straight up used me as a maxi pad. I go back to the room and look at her with her warpaint on my face and say “what the fuck”. So she leaves and i realize the bitch bled threw my sisters comforter and i had to lie and say my dog was in heat to my mom. so i wouldn’t get in trouble..

seriously... WTF???

Dropped below freezing tonight ... Boo ...

It hasn't been above freezing here in days. Its 2 degrees out right now.

This is the first time it dropped below freezing all winter :P  Everyone around here is freaking out because it might snow.  Now I have to endure people driving 30 under the speed limit because the temperature dropped from 8*C to -2*C (46*F to 28*F) ...  The same people that drive 20 over the speed limit when it's pouring down rain in thick fog at night ...  *shakes head*

I was driving to my parents yesterday and going through a 40 km/h zone (25 MPH) and the guy at the front never got over 25 km/h. This was in the day with no snow on the ground, just cold temperatures ... What's even more mind-boggling is that my parents are from Hamilton and Edmonton respectively and they are the same way (though not quite as bad). I don't understand how someone can grow up in a city where snow is on the ground 9 months of the year and the temperature is generally double-digits below freezing, live here for 35 years, and become so maladjusted that she can't even function when the temperature drops ever so slightly below freezing.

Eh, if you focus on all the negatives and none of the positives, you can make anything look bad.

I'm reaching mechanical limitations of the ZCON in such a large box ~7 cubes at ~35 hz

Output is fantastic, but could be louder on the same power. I do like 150's at 34 hz, but tuning higher would be good.

and a smaller box, to my knowledge will increase mech handling.

Yep...

Below what frequency are you reaching mechanical limits in a 7 cf box ?

Anything above 40 hz and anything below 30 hz

Started new kicks today, wasn't really planning on doing it today, but hey. :P

Soundstream-Rubicon-II-RUB500-2-Old-School-Amplifier.JPG.jpg

Got my hands on this SoundStream Rubicon 500-2 (model RUB500-2)

Anyone got any good info or opinions on them?

Got it in a small trade.

J

hm.jpg

If I was to move the baffle higher up so that part of the bottom of the dash (near the white volvo sticker and hood release icon) was covering a third to quarter of the mid driver from driver seat point of view, would that present any drastic problems?

I fucking hate using wood dowels and hot glue for mounting baffles, mainly because it's a pain in the ass to hold the mid in, make sure there is enough clearance, put a piece of dowel in, hot glue, and hold til harden, then move on to another dowel.

This time I'm going to try plumbers tape, I should be able to re-position the baffle with a little bit of force, and hopefully won't budge with final positioning and wrapping the fabric tightly over.

17-year-old Samantha Garvey is a semifinalist in Intel’s Science Talent Search, working on research about the effects of predators on ribbed mussels.

When she’s not geeking out about shellfish, she maintains a 3.9 GPA, studies Italian and plays violin.

Oh, and she’s homeless. “Garvey’s and her family have lived in shelters and hotels since she was a little girl,” ABC says.

:woot: shouldn't be homeless much longer

I'm reaching mechanical limitations of the ZCON in such a large box ~7 cubes at ~35 hz

Output is fantastic, but could be louder on the same power. I do like 150's at 34 hz, but tuning higher would be good.

Yep...

You have a strange definition of mechanical...

Yep...

You have a strange definition of mechanical...