mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

It is too bad Panasonic is getting out of the plasma game; first Pioneer and now Panasonic...who will I buy plasmas from now?! (yes I'm being rhetorical)

I was told they are not getting fully out of the plasma market as that is their strong point. They are only going to put their tech in the higher end panels. The panny GT and VT panels are some of the best ones out there as far a plasmas go.

Saving Pens plasma additiction TOP!

It is too bad Panasonic is getting out of the plasma game; first Pioneer and now Panasonic...who will I buy plasmas from now?! (yes I'm being rhetorical)

I like samsung in terms of tv's personally..

I love my Sharp 60" led tv :)

Lg makes good plasmas.

Try to stick to the 3 S's though. Sony. Samsung. Sharp

The Samsungs in store seem to always look the best.. I know it's a huge different when talking about installs.. but I've always wanted a Sony TV

When you see tvs in the store they are typically set to max settings to get your attention. Often refered to the "pop and sizzle" draw.

I was told they are not getting fully out of the plasma market as that is their strong point. They are only going to put their tech in the higher end panels. The panny GT and VT panels are some of the best ones out there as far a plasmas go.

Along with some kick ass projectors.

oh I misread it; they're cutting back production, not cutting production :Doh:

Yes, it is true, I am a certified plasma slut

Yes, it is true, I am a certified plasma slut

There is nothg wrong with that. Awesome black levels and unmatched color richness.

Lg makes good plasmas.

The Samsungs in store seem to always look the best.. I know it's a huge different when talking about installs.. but I've always wanted a Sony TV

When you see tvs in the store they are typically set to max settings to get your attention. Often refered to the "pop and sizzle" draw.

Yeah, I've always thought the Samsungs looked the best. Idk it's weird.

Didn't Panasonic scoop up the patents after Pioneer discontinued the Kuro line?

Didn't Panasonic scoop up the patents after Pioneer discontinued the Kuro line?

I was told the technolgy was a join venture, but pubicly I believe that is what was said.

Lg makes good plasmas.

Yeah, I've always thought the Samsungs looked the best. Idk it's weird.

Sammy makes good products. There is nothing weird about that.

So my wife is in a pissy mood tonight. Appears I upset her because our daughter was about to get to the end table with her glass of water and I guess she wanted me to go get our daughter even though she was on the bed 3 ft from her and I was across the room. I told her she needs to get her then. she then tries to get over the bed to get her and didnt quite make it over the pillows and got frustrated. So I just put down everything I was working on (laptop and books) and went and got the glass of water and moved it to where my daughter cant get it. Then she proceeds to start crying......

I'm so ready for her to be done with being pregnant so she can go back to normal.

Edited by Goddyd4me

sounds like some strange Dave Chapelle/Krusty the Klown/Bullwinkle hybrid

AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH

I wanna see some tribal warriors like this guy in the MMA. Watch them just eat people up twice their size. Would be awesome!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

I am going to FIGHT this AF ROTC faggot in my Unit.

Jesus christ all he talks about how he's going to get comissioned and how It sucks that I'm getting deployed.. I keep telling this faggot that I ENJOY what I DO.

Heres our FB conversation

Jlan I went to Base

talked to my supervisor found out I'm deploying oct 26th in an AR slot

ROTC FAG: You're retarded, whatever...haha so much for school

Dumbass

Jlan Thr Smth

That's what I said, but oh well... not like im paying for it LOL

Rotc FAG:

Neither am I, and I'm gonna get commissioned outta it

Your loss

Jlan Thr Smth

Nawh

ROTC FAG:

Well good luck getting your degree

Jlan Thr Smth

I Enjoy what I do, I love being a crew chief.

I don't need luck.. lol

Free college is free regardless..

and I can go to KU for free too.. just have to get a 2.8 or higher at haskell..

Fucker is talking down on me because I'm not doing the same ROTC faggot bullshit..

KU is right down the street from Haskell and is a native american college if you didn't know.

And this bugs you why?

Dude likes to talk down to me because I'm staying the Enlisted route instead of going officer.

Why do you care what he says or thinks? Does it affect your life?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Jesus christ all he talks about how he's going to get comissioned and how It sucks that I'm getting deployed.. I keep telling this faggot that I ENJOY what I DO.

Jlan I went to Base

talked to my supervisor found out

Dumbass

Jlan Thr Smth

Rotc FAG:

Your loss

Jlan Thr Smth

Nawh

ROTC FAG:

Jlan Thr Smth

I don't need luck.. lol

Fucker is talking down on me because I'm not doing the same ROTC faggot bullshit..

KU is right down the street from Haskell and is a native american college if you didn't know.

And this bugs you why?

Dude likes to talk down to me because I'm staying the Enlisted route instead of going officer.

Only slightly just an obnoxious tool who I HAVE to deal with lol

The mighty 190. I like it.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Jlan I went to Base

talked to my supervisor found out I'm deploying oct 26th in an AR slot

Dumbass

Jlan Thr Smth

Rotc FAG:

Your loss

Jlan Thr Smth

Nawh

ROTC FAG:

Jlan Thr Smth

I don't need luck.. lol

And this bugs you why?

Only slightly just an obnoxious tool who I HAVE to deal with lol

In the future if this child graduates ROTC he could have stuff to do with his career. People like this usually get jumped by a group of enlisted after awhile.

J

THUGGED OUT SINCE CUB SCOUTS

best believe

we are guaranteed to make you bleed

jumpin out of swings, kickin in teeth

THUGGED OUT SINCE CUB SCOUTS

yes indeed

Owned. Someone should get ahold of the photographer and have him demand he remove it, get it in the media. :lol:

It was removed almost immediately after this story broke and the website tried to block people from accessing the archives of the site.

It was removed almost immediately after this story broke and the website tried to block people from accessing the archives of the site.

Figures.

Sean, send some of the sun and surf sound my way!

You really want me to record that? If so, where do I post big videos?

A video will just not do, I need you to use your awesomeness and send it my way. :) You don't have super powers? ;)

On a serious note, did you take the little men?

No, Tanner popped a tooth last night as well. Miss the little guys.

Looks like he's going to pony up a few more Benjamins and getting a built in Mirage 605 and rotisserie kit; three stainless 16k BTU/hr burners, a 16k BTU/hr infrared burner, and a 15.5k BTU/hr infrared rotisserie burner. All for about the same price as a BGE XL + Nest + BBQ Guru...makes perfect sense...

Cast burners are found in real grills, stainless ones fail yearly. Include replacement cost in the overall assessment of a "good buy"