mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

dick doesn't shrink in the heat ;)

Swamp ass > Shrinky-dink

dick doesn't shrink in the heat ;)

Swamp ass > Shrinky-dink

bath>swamp ass

my sweat doesn't stink either so I'm good :)

Smokin some porks on a rainy ass shity day.

IMAG0840.jpg

I spy a basketball hoop :peepwall:

Prolly taking the wife to the range for her birthday. Gotta love having a wife who like that kind of stuff.

J

Prolly taking the wife to the range for her birthday. Gotta love having a wife who like that kind of stuff.

J

Nice. my wife dose too. she packs a .38 snub in her purse and has a .40 sig sauer in the endtable.

What the god damned shit stained fuck? Porsche is saying their Panamera can tow 4850 pounds??

Well this is awkward:

porsche-panamera-tow-2w.jpg

Enough with the cold weather already.

What the god damned shit stained fuck? Porsche is saying their Panamera can tow 4850 pounds??

Well this is awkward:

That's pretty insane

Well this is awkward:

not sure what to say lol.

thefunny.jpg

Isn't the Panamera based on the Cayenne chassis? I don't see an issue with it towing if it is. It definitely has the power, so the only thing missing would be the chassis and suspension.

J

Nice. my wife dose too. she packs a .38 snub in her purse and has a .40 sig sauer in the endtable.

Wife's new carry is a 10mm

J

Isn't the Panamera based on the Cayenne chassis? I don't see an issue with it towing if it is. It definitely has the power, so the only thing missing would be the chassis and suspension.

Oh I see. Neat shit.

Edited by Penguin4x4

I'd prefer an Escape or Explorer EcoBoost though.

Edited by Penguin4x4

Escape is an overgrown Focus/Mazda3. The new Explorer I don't know about other than my mother's is small inside.

Went to watch Cops tonight and ruined by the hillbilly racers. Mother fucker.

Escape is an overgrown Focus/Mazda3.

I only say an Escape because a vehicle that size is about the biggest tow vehicle I'd ever need. Ya know, if I actually towed something on a regular basis. Although now that I think about a Crown Vic would work just as well and is a far cooler platform to customize.

I only say an Escape because a vehicle that size is about the biggest tow vehicle I'd ever need. Ya know, if I actually towed something on a regular basis. Although now that I think about a Crown Vic would work just as well and is a far cooler platform to customize.

Personally I would ever own an escape. My parents have one and it's tiny... We have an older explorer ~2005 and we like it much more. The Sync on it too is horrid. WORST voice recognition software I've ever used.

Although now that I think about a Crown Vic would work just as well and is a far cooler platform to customize.

what kinda custom? and what year were you thinking?

Although now that I think about a Crown Vic would work just as well and is a far cooler platform to customize.

what kinda custom? and what year were you thinking?

'03+ with the factory 235/55-17 tires (I forget the trim level). Metco control arms for the rear, ADDCO sway bars front and rear, Eaton Detroit Spring Police/Taxi 1 1/2" coils & shortened Police/Taxi KYB Gas-a-Justs all around, and a set of Z rated all seasons (Continental ExtremeContact DWS, General G-MAX AS-03, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus, etc.) for handling. Probably swap the cams, have the heads milled & a computer tune for performance. Headers and exhaust to improve sound.

I've also been kicking around the crazy idea to move the gas tank out of the trunk and under the rear floorboards along with modifying the rear suspension bridge and trunk pan to give the trunk a flat floor. I figure there's a good 5-8 cu ft. extra room there. Modify the rear seats too with hardware from a donor vehicle so they can fold down. Might work, might not. I haven't crawled all over one in a while.

MMM, Addco's :D

I should be getting the front Tuesday and ordering the rear one next paycheck :D

I wanted to do a small write-up on a local forum as to why square signals carry more power than the same amplitude as sine-wave signals but can't remember how to work with integrals....so it's time to go back to my notebooks from high-school. It's amazing how easily you forget something you don't use :(

I wanted to do a small write-up on a local forum as to why square signals carry more power than the same amplitude as sine-wave signals but can't remember how to work with integrals....so it's time to go back to my notebooks from high-school. It's amazing how easily you forget something you don't use :(

I've always hated math.

I hear you man I am actually really good at math, but I always find myself checking notes from freshman year.

Finally got my hookah supa-clean. Nothing worked except for baking soda...