mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Up early today to get some work done!

Test drove the 2012 Civic today. WTF Honda ? The new Civic is cheap as shit inside. The previous generation was much, much better, IMO.

Test drove the 2012 Civic today. WTF Honda ? The new Civic is cheap as shit inside. The previous generation was much, much better, IMO.

There was an article on Motor Trend about how they started redesigning the new Civic after a couple months on the market. Apparently, the customers have NOT been happy at all with the vehicle and sales have slipped considerably.

This evening I gotta start on cleaning the 'interior' sheet metal on the damn bird.

J

Captain Morgan's Tattoo + 7up, fantastic drink.

Tatto straight up over ice is better.

Haven't tried it yet, will this weekend

According to the board, Sean is turning six in a few hours.

Happy Birthday, if the date is right. I'll send you some lincoln logs. smile.png

I know how old he really is. wink.png

Ahh shit, he isn't six?

So I'm pretty pumped about how my workouts have been going. I sprained my ankle a couple weeks back but got back in the gym and kept it easy on the ankle. On the ankle I went from rest to walking to stationary bike to elliptical and then back to running. It still feels a little funny but I don't know what to do as I have taken it easy for weeks now. I'm going on spring break soon and expect to take another big break.

As far as everything else I'm feeling so pumped. I put up 185 5 times on Monday and I feel I will easily bump that up next week. My short term goal is to move to 205 4 times as that would be a multi-rep max that would translate to more than my body weight (~230 now)

My long term goal is to work from that to 225 8 times. This would be might "ultimate" goal. In that time I would like to be well under 225 so it would mean I'm pressing more than my body weight 8 times.

So I'm pretty pumped about how my workouts have been going. I sprained my ankle a couple weeks back but got back in the gym and kept it easy on the ankle. On the ankle I went from rest to walking to stationary bike to elliptical and then back to running. It still feels a little funny but I don't know what to do as I have taken it easy for weeks now. I'm going on spring break soon and expect to take another big break.

As far as everything else I'm feeling so pumped. I put up 185 5 times on Monday and I feel I will easily bump that up next week. My short term goal is to move to 205 4 times as that would be a multi-rep max that would translate to more than my body weight (~230 now)

My long term goal is to work from that to 225 8 times. This would be might "ultimate" goal. In that time I would like to be well under 225 so it would mean I'm pressing more than my body weight 8 times.

Keep pushing hard, don't take too much time off.

Happy Birthday, if the date is right. I'll send you some lincoln logs. smile.png

Not quite six, but indeed a step closer to the big 40

Dun dun dun.

Did you get to ride the other day? Got back early.

Assuming I can control any panel resonance and rattles, shit that gives localization cues, what do you think of 10" drivers for around 80hz - 300hz ish being thrown in the back of the car, one on each fender well area. They would be placed as wide as possible.

Id also be crossing my fingers that the ms8 could t/a to go along with itd.

This would replace the exodus in the doors.

Goal is more midbass, and no more room in front. Not using the doors would be a plus as I wouldn't have to deal with all its rattles and panels.

Didn't gary biggs do something of the sort? Then again he had complete control over processing.

Rounding up is a bitch, I'm not doin' it anymore.

Assuming I can control any panel resonance and rattles, shit that gives localization cues, what do you think of 10" drivers for around 80hz - 300hz ish being thrown in the back of the car, one on each fender well area. They would be placed as wide as possible.

Goal is more midbass, and no more room in front. Not using the doors would be a plus as I wouldn't have to deal with all its rattles and panels.

Why?

Dun dun dun.

Did you get to ride the other day? Got back early.

Yep, rode a new Race sled. SUPER fun.

Keep pushing hard, don't take too much time off.

Aaron is right. I've made and been making that mistake. Still trying to let this damn knee heal before I say piss on it and end up hurting myself.

J

Why?

More output.

I would also have to see how much output would be lost because the distance of drivers would be much further away.

AnTufYSCQAAqnN3.jpg

Edit: Fixed

Edited by Luke.H

Wtf? I'm not sure what happened there. Anyway, it was a picture from Top Gear's coverage of the Geneva Motor show of the new F12.

Deaf, dumb and blind, you just keep on pretending

That everyone's expendable, and no one has a real friend

And it seems to you the thing to do would be to isolate the winner

Everything's done under the sun

But you believe at heart everyone's a killer

Who was born in a house full of pain

Who was trained not to spit in the fan

Who was told what to do by the man

Who was broken by trained personnel

Who was fitted with collar and chain

Who was given a pat on the back

Who was breaking away from the pack

Who was only a stranger at home

Who was ground down in the end

Who was found dead on the phone

Who was dragged down by the stone

Why?

More output.

I would also have to see how much output would be lost because the distance of drivers would be much further away.

Not what I meant.

Have you just tried playing your current subs higher? You should have enough eq to make that do just as much.

Rounding up is a bitch, I'm not doin' it anymore.

It is coming regardless. :P