mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I really want to go with a 8 (or deep 7) 3-4" Mid and Tweeter setup in my truck with the tweet and mid mounted in a dash pod aimed at me.

I know the going with kicks and not separating the mid seems to be the generally better idea, but I want my sound right up at my face like my BIB's are. With the gear I have now I could buy new speakers and go tweeterless until I could get another amp in my truck. I really really think a setup like that would be car audio nirvana for me.

The moose saye your closed, I say your open!

I just applied at a Moose.

I'm not the only one who leaves their computer on 24/7?

My current uptime is 23 days, definitely not a personal high score. :P

I'm not the only one who leaves their computer on 24/7? My current uptime is 23 days, definitely not a personal high score. :P

mine does too much damage to the electric bill while powered up just half the day :)

functions as my heater during the winter haha

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

34 advertisers have now pulled their spots from Rush Limbaugh’s radio program, including Sears, Allstate, Geico, John Deere, Capitol One, and JCPenney. Nothing like a good ole angry internet mob jamming up the phonelines with angry calls, icon_roflmao.gif

Edited by Penguin4x4

My current uptime is 23 days, definitely not a personal high score. tongue.png

I used to, but now I don't see the point as I can just have it running after 2-3 minutes. Wake up, turn it on, take a piss, it's already on the desktop.

Would make sense, if you are not paying your electric bill. :D

Facebook isn't working? God, I hope it stays this way... forever.

My computer runs the ligths, hvac, stereo, tv's and such. Its always on

I leave my work computer on all the time, and my laptop at home just gets the lid shut whenever I'm done with it.

My current uptime is 23 days, definitely not a personal high score. :P

Our desktop gets turned off once every 3 months or so. It's pretty much always on.

I've always thought it was better to just leave it in standby most of the time. Is it not?

I wondered about the longevity of the computet with having it on 24/7 verse turning off every night. I remember reading some article that basically said it was null.

Hey capt, I'm sitting in a hotel overlooking downtown Montreal atm. Gonna pop out and have some fun in a couple hours smile.png

Excellent ... what a great city. Hope you had a good time.

I leave my work computer on all the time, and my laptop at home just gets the lid shut whenever I'm done with it.

Its the same way for me.

J

I am selling a ton of Lego's this week. Need to thin out the collection. Already over 350 dollars at this point, I expect an easy grand.

http://www.ebay.com/...sid=p4340.l2562

Bids total up to 400 dollars now. I will probly list more tomarrow as I am making them all end on the weekend and I have to list on certain days and durations to make it work.

The bids total is up to $750 right now. Shit will really blow up at the last minute as thats how the snipers work.ninja.gif

I have a week in Vegas planned for the end of the month. I SOOO need a week off, plus my Grandma lives there so I will go do her honey do list.smile.png

Always a good idea man.

J

Interesting. It is truly about the last place in the US I'd like a week in. Outside of Vegas is one thing, but the city is one of the most disgusting things in the world.

Grandma lives in north Vegas, near the Santa Fe Station. I DON'T go down on the strip or waste any of my time or money gambling. Shopping now, that is another story. smile.png

I am selling a ton of Lego's this week. Need to thin out the collection. Already over 350 dollars at this point, I expect an easy grand.

Bids total up to 400 dollars now. I will probly list more tomarrow as I am making them all end on the weekend and I have to list on certain days and durations to make it work.

The bids total is up to $750 right now. Shit will really blow up at the last minute as thats how the snipers work.ninja.gif

Interested in seeing the end bids. :)

I have a week in Vegas planned for the end of the month. I SOOO need a week off, plus my Grandma lives there so I will go do her honey do list.smile.png

Always a good idea man.

J

Interesting. It is truly about the last place in the US I'd like a week in. Outside of Vegas is one thing, but the city is one of the most disgusting things in the world.

Grandma lives in north Vegas, near the Santa Fe Station. I DON'T go down on the strip or waste any of my time or money gambling. Shopping now, that is another story. smile.png

I can understand that. I explored the city some last time, but I do enjoy my gambling.

J

I love sniping bids biggrin.png

Woke up at 5AM to win the last auction laugh.png