mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I don't think we have permission to view the video, likely because we aren't friends with him on facebook.

Saw two Panameras, one 911 and one Cayenne today. :)

I don't think we have permission to view the video, likely because we aren't friends with him on facebook.

Anyways you understand how it happened. He tried bunnyhopping the sled like a dirtbike on a jump and did a failed superman instead .Doh.gif

Waiting for the thread "had my skars removed today" not I installed them.

Anyways you understand how it happened. He tried bunnyhopping the sled like a dirtbike on a jump and did a failed superman instead .Doh.gif

I went and commented and liked the video so you should be able to see the vid on FB Stefan. (or anyone thats my friend on FB)

I went and commented and liked the video so you should be able to see the vid on FB Stefan. (or anyone thats my friend on FB)

I don't see anything on facebook yet, but I might just be missing it. Shit's confusing. :lol:

Nice man Cave Neal! Thanks for sharing.

:fing34:

425159_3155353918983_1119241761_33296231_783622900_n.jpg

The UV tatt I did a few weeks ago, A cool pic of it in the light and near the blacklight.

WOW and AWESOME!

Ahh, that looks painful.

No bending for him.

On a fucking plane again

425159_3155353918983_1119241761_33296231_783622900_n.jpg

The UV tatt I did a few weeks ago, A cool pic of it in the light and near the blacklight.

That's an awesome tattoo :)

GF and I get in a huge fight yesterday because she wants to spend more time with me, so I make plans to do something with her today. Low and behold, she ditches me and then thinks it's unfair that I'm pissed off because she ruined the plans for my day (I spent the last 3 hours at home waiting for her).

What a fucking cunt ...

GF and I get in a huge fight yesterday because she wants to spend more time with me, so I make plans to do something with her today. Low and behold, she ditches me and then thinks it's unfair that I'm pissed off because she ruined the plans for my day (I spent the last 3 hours at home waiting for her).

What a fucking cunt ...

Lose no matter what you do.

Rocking out to:

:D

Cleaned up some shit on the computer. So far it seems to be a lot more response. I'll have to start Boinc later. <- Makes me think of "boink." ^_^

This is going to be a good weekend. All goes well I should get alot done out here.

J

Home and my fucking high school threw the damn semi final game away with a joke of a goal. :(

Hanging out with my two favorite people and the wife.

Home and my fucking high school threw the damn semi final game away with a joke of a goal. sad.png

I have noticed high school sports are not what I remember.

Disappointing TOP!

Shit gets worse as we age. Remember when seeing a naked woman in a magazine gave you a hard on, or getting a little stinky finger was serious shit?

Shit gets worse as we age. Remember when seeing a naked woman in a magazine gave you a hard on, or getting a little stinky finger was serious shit?

Stink finger made you a king for the week! Those were the days!

I used to be able to talk to a bitch on the phone all night. Now, shit, I just wanna fuck and if that isn't cool, I'm going to bed.