mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

This pace is going to really catch up with me one of these times. Can we please rewind the clock to May of last year?

Well it looks like I am leaving for St Louis sunday after work. Road trip to pick up a dragon!

Sweet, you'll have to bring it up here to ride with me smile.png

thur_pm_110_polaris_dragon_800_rmk_300.jpg

How close are you?

Not so close.. :(

Poop! :(

This pace is going to really catch up with me one of these times. Can we please rewind the clock to May of last year?

Never look back, foward is the way to go!

Gah, I enjoy pwning stupid people in other forums who just walk right into it.

I'm speaking about Android things for the record.

Darthseph23

I guess a lot of GalNex users didn't read about Google no longer considers CDMA devices true Nexus products because of the Verizon approval period. It's funny that everyone missed the article here:

http://www.droid-life.com/2012...

MKader17

"First, just to be clear this change is only related to AOSP support for these devices — that is, personal custom builds.

These are obviously still officially-supported Nexus devices for everyday use, they will receive official software updates, and so on.

Similarly, these are still fully-supported development devices for app developers."

Shall I continue to quote the official message from Google that you linked me to?

Just chowed on some Bengali food and saw a bunch of pics from Dhaka. Interesting.

Shopping for a family tent, man does this suck. 2 person is fun, this is shit.

I am getting things ready for the little prank I am pulling on the incoming shift at 7the am. Signs in the lower parking lot telling them the lower lot is closed and they need to park in the upper lot. This seems to piss people off in the winter during snow removal. Then I posted signs that the front door is closed and people need to use the side door when entering or exiting the building.

Guess I will see tomorrow when I come in and remove all the signs and put up a sign that says April Fools!

Motels are easier. :)

I am getting things ready for the little prank I am pulling on the incoming shift at 7the am. Signs in the lower parking lot telling them the lower lot is closed and they need to park in the upper lot. This seems to piss people off in the winter during snow removal. Then I posted signs that the front door is closed and people need to use the side door when entering or exiting the building.

Guess I will see tomorrow when I come in and remove all the signs and put up a sign that says April Fools!

Put up some cameras at each spot. :P

I've been away from the forum for a day or so, and so far I've read a bunch of stupid bickering and nonsense, WTF?!

I'm sticking to the IHOP for now on.

Car got flipped over and set on fire in Lexington tonight after UK won. Fucking nuts. Wonder what would have happened if they lost.

Car got flipped over and set on fire in Lexington tonight after UK won. Fucking nuts. Wonder what would have happened if they lost.

I had UK vs. Ohio state on my bracket. Awesome game though Kansas deserves the shot after the way they played.

Car got flipped over and set on fire in Lexington tonight after UK won.

Dixie Mafia

Get that poor girl a cheeseburger, before she blows away.

Motels are easier. smile.png

Where I like to go there aren't any :)

I've been away from the forum for a day or so, and so far I've read a bunch of stupid bickering and nonsense, WTF?!

I'm sticking to the IHOP for now on.

Need to be a nazi in the general forum otherwise CA.com cometh

Interesting, I'd put her on a work out regimen to reduce the size of the ass. Then it'd be better. No cheeseburger necessary IMO.

Have you seen the Big Agnes Copper Spur UL4? Not sure your market or price range but I've heard good things about it. Also, if you are a member at REI you can get it 20% off (save $120). If you aren't a member you can become one for $20 and still save $100

http://www.rei.com/product/827915/big-agnes-copper-spur-ul4-tent

Couple more hours until work and I have not heard anything about the prank. Maybe for once nobody thinks I did it, but we shall see.

Motels are easier. smile.png

Where I like to go there aren't any smile.png

We used to camp a lot when I was growing up, I kinda miss doing that.

Busted out 30 miles on the bike this morning. I finally topped 1000 miles on my bike. Can't remember if I'm about to finish my 2nd or 3rd year of ownership... either way, I should have hit it much sooner.

And this may seem like a weird time, but I REALLY need to get a new seat and get fitted. I've been playing around with all kinds of positions and it's not getting better. The 30 miles today wouldn't have been a problem if the seat didn't hurt so bad. Also, it hurting a little bit to pee afterward didn't seem like a good sign.

Interesting, I'd put her on a work out regimen to reduce the size of the ass. Then it'd be better. No cheeseburger necessary IMO.

Yeah, you are officially insane. If anything, her ass is too small.

Now, I agree she could eat a little more, but not a cheeseburger. Perhaps some Polish sausage.