mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

It is hard to keep a straight face when people get so jammed up over walking a little more.

April Fools TOP!

It is hard to keep a straight face when people get so jammed up over walking a little more.

I park in the lot furthest from my classes, and people wonder why. I figure a little extra walking is good. :)

My office is at the 4th floor and if there are a lot of people waiting for the elevator, I just take the stairs. Usually I'm faster than the elevator :lol:

Brain doesn't want to think anymore. Been working on the SPL-meter almost non-stop for 5 hours.

Mixing in a good workout at noon and I'm just as beat as a normal week-day.

Brain doesn't want to think anymore. Been working on the SPL-meter almost non-stop for 5 hours.

I want to buy one. Seriously!

My office is at the 4th floor and if there are a lot of people waiting for the elevator, I just take the stairs. Usually I'm faster than the elevator laugh.png

I'm on the 3rd and always take the stairs. I never understood why so many people at work take the elevator. Moving to the 17th this summer, so I'll probably start using the elevator :P

In my defense I go to work by bike :P

Adrian, you are far braver man than I to have installed this air conditioner

8NTgc.jpg

Russia? Why is Russia so crazy? lol

Adrian get down from there!

Shopping for a family tent, man does this suck. 2 person is fun, this is shit.

Have you seen the Big Agnes Copper Spur UL4? Not sure your market or price range but I've heard good things about it. Also, if you are a member at REI you can get it 20% off (save $120). If you aren't a member you can become one for $20 and still save $100

http://www.rei.com/p...r-spur-ul4-tent

Yeap, exactly why I am searching now. Have a rebate and 20% coupon.

BA has it onsale for April at $359 as well. It's uber light and I like the mesh and such but it's only a 4 person. Stupidly since we will also car camp, for those occasions I'd like to just use our queen size airbeds (why not?) and that will require a 6 man in most companies. Of course, except for the Copper Spur most 4 man and 6 man tents are about the same weight. It has me thinking, but I think a huge vestibule for tucking bikes and the extra space inside will be nice with 2 boys.

Busted out 30 miles on the bike this morning. I finally topped 1000 miles on my bike. Can't remember if I'm about to finish my 2nd or 3rd year of ownership... either way, I should have hit it much sooner.

And this may seem like a weird time, but I REALLY need to get a new seat and get fitted. I've been playing around with all kinds of positions and it's not getting better. The 30 miles today wouldn't have been a problem if the seat didn't hurt so bad. Also, it hurting a little bit to pee afterward didn't seem like a good sign.

Where does it hurt?

Get that poor girl a cheeseburger, before she blows away.

Interesting, I'd put her on a work out regimen to reduce the size of the ass. Then it'd be better. No cheeseburger necessary IMO.

Yeah, you are officially insane. If anything, her ass is too small.

Now, I agree she could eat a little more, but not a cheeseburger. Perhaps some Polish sausage.

My wife wasn't that big when she was pregnant lol.

As for eating sausage, that's an always.

Needs a smaller ass top

Busted out 30 miles on the bike this morning. I finally topped 1000 miles on my bike. Can't remember if I'm about to finish my 2nd or 3rd year of ownership... either way, I should have hit it much sooner.

And this may seem like a weird time, but I REALLY need to get a new seat and get fitted. I've been playing around with all kinds of positions and it's not getting better. The 30 miles today wouldn't have been a problem if the seat didn't hurt so bad. Also, it hurting a little bit to pee afterward didn't seem like a good sign.

Where does it hurt?

What kind of seat, too.

These are the worst:

41eTF40jVyL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

These are the worst:

41eTF40jVyL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Not if they include a vibrating feature.

Ohio

Wow massive wreck here in Canton

Get that poor girl a cheeseburger, before she blows away.

Interesting, I'd put her on a work out regimen to reduce the size of the ass. Then it'd be better. No cheeseburger necessary IMO.

Yeah, you are officially insane. If anything, her ass is too small.

Now, I agree she could eat a little more, but not a cheeseburger. Perhaps some Polish sausage.

My wife wasn't that big when she was pregnant lol.

As for eating sausage, that's an always.

Ugh, you guys getting old or something?

One says she needs to eat, another says she doesn't.

My dick says she's perfect for the job.

Indiana