mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Condoms what are they used for?

yeah, the pull out method works great!!! i have 4 kids so i know it workssigh.gif

Pounding dirty whores Neal!

Don't pound dirty ones and get your nuts cut.

God damn you prometheus, you have so many plot holes. I wanted you to be so fucking great.

They can also make in a pinch water balloons. Especially effective from hotel balconies.

J

Also mounting aftermarket meh seats in the bird is a huge fucking challenge.

J

I would buy it, it has to be loud!

Condoms what are they used for?

Saving my life thousands of times.

i could not be happier with today's praises

you know... i love dani...... and even tho she hates the fact that ill get piss drunk untill the sun comes up while she sleeps with out me.....she loves me anyway......

but i cant help it.... im much older then her... but i party like im her age.... even harder... because honestly.. and she hates when i say this........

im going to die retentively young..... just a fact of life... im morbidly obese .... and i work in a HIGHLY deadly field of work.......so if its not getting struck by a motorist.. it will be my heart that gives up.....

but.. i handle my business ... so i think i deserve to get throwed on my days off....................

you know... i love dani...... and even tho she hates the fact that ill get piss drunk untill the sun comes up while she sleeps with out me.....she loves me anyway......

but i cant help it.... im much older then her... but i party like im her age.... even harder... because honestly.. and she hates when i say this........

im going to die retentively young..... just a fact of life... im morbidly obese .... and i work in a HIGHLY deadly field of work.......so if its not getting struck by a motorist.. it will be my heart that gives up.....

but.. i handle my business ... so i think i deserve to get throwed on my days off....................

Sadly I know exactly what you mean. I think that I am a few years younger than you buI I see where you are coming from. I am trying very hard to get my shit together but it isn't easy.

yeah, the pull out method works great!!! i have 4 kids so i know it workssigh.gif

lol.gif

It is another negative train wreck. sleep.png

The problem is not the train but the conductor.

If you have the will and motivation, you can fix your obesity.

You need to be speshul to have access :P

Hope the boy is sleeping on his errand running with mom. I'd like to take him boating.

Just to fuck with Kevin, I posted a topic in his section at CA, labeled: "Skar Audio 12" 156dB @ 27hz!," and inside posted about a link to the other url about his shadiness.

It was promptly deleted, and surprisingly they didn't ban my account.