mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I knew the end HAD to be humans.

I thought some of you might get a kick out of this:

Gotta love the Regal

My SHO would have destroyed it.

He was close to me in power, but I had better gearing, a better suspension, clutch setup, and could spin way more R's.

In his defense he did make the video for a class project.

I don't have a problem with it. You run into car people like that all the time. They think the sleeper makes them more special than the outrageously obvious traditional guy. They don't want anyone to know they have a fast car, but they want everyone to know they have a fast car.

My goal was different.

I want 4 doors and I don't want something to look as pompous as an ML63 when I show up.

Shit, I'm doin' it wrong.

but really I would absolutely love a random cheap sport ute if it could do everything mine could and had a nice interior.

Hey, Aaron just called. Enjoy the coffee!

Gotta love the Regal

He was close to me in power, but I had better gearing, a better suspension, clutch setup, and could spin way more R's.

Was yours boosted ?

Gotta love the Regal

Was yours boosted ?

That and a whole lot more.

Laguna Seca would be cool. I'll have to see what's happening that weekend.

Big Sur is awesome, but we're flying up there, so I won't be doing any driving around.

I'll be in Monterey area for just a few days.

In Dec I'm going up to Sacramento for a week, and plan on heading up to Tahoe for a few days. Might see if I can kill myself skiing.

If you're staying in the city Cannery Row (yes, as in Steinbeck's novel Cannery Row) is a touristy section on the waterfront. There is an overrated aquarium there (it's OK, but nothing spectacular), and lots of shops, restaurants and bars. It isn't really an amazing place, but it will kill some time and you'll find plenty to do for a day.

Lord knows I love my boost, but I would one day just love to get al all aluminum mountain motor.

Laguna Seca would be cool. I'll have to see what's happening that weekend.

Big Sur is awesome, but we're flying up there, so I won't be doing any driving around.

I'll be in Monterey area for just a few days.

In Dec I'm going up to Sacramento for a week, and plan on heading up to Tahoe for a few days. Might see if I can kill myself skiing.

If you're staying in the city Cannery Row (yes, as in Steinbeck's novel Cannery Row) is a touristy section on the waterfront. There is an overrated aquarium there (it's OK, but nothing spectacular), and lots of shops, restaurants and bars. It isn't really an amazing place, but it will kill some time and you'll find plenty to do for a day.

That's what I figured. Some art museums around I'm guessing?

There are a few galleries on Cannery Row. One time when we went Wyland had an exhibit there, but if I am remembering correctly that was at the aquarium, I don't think he had a gallery or was using someone else's up there, but I could be wrong... that was better than 15 years ago. I lived just outside Laguna Beach for a few years and he had 2 galleries there. I always loved his work, so we visited his showing up there (on Cannery Row).

wow dead hop

guess i'll do something productive like play battle field 3

There are a few galleries on Cannery Row. One time when we went Wyland had an exhibit there, but if I am remembering correctly that was at the aquarium, I don't think he had a gallery or was using someone else's up there, but I could be wrong... that was better than 15 years ago. I lived just outside Laguna Beach for a few years and he had 2 galleries there. I always loved his work, so we visited his showing up there (on Cannery Row).

Looks like he still has one in Laguna. The last museum I was at was in La Jolla, but it was sort of a let down, but I didn't go there specifically for the museum either. :P

WALT WHITMAN!?!?!?! LEAVES OF GRASS MY ASS!!!

</spoiler alert>

WALT WHITMAN!?!?!?! LEAVES OF GRASS MY ASS!!!

</spoiler alert>

I was literally just about to post for no one to spoil anything for Aaron, but no one ever knows what you say any ways. :D

When You Sell Your Vehicle

When you sell your vehicle, fill in the transfer

information on the back of the vehicle title,

have it notarized and give it to the new owner.

You must also complete a Sold Notice on

the back of the registration or online at

www.servicearizona.com.

Plate and Fee To Owner (PFTO)

• Plate stays wi th you when your vehicle is

sold.

• Get credi t for remaining fees when you

transfer plate and fees to another vehicle

or apply for a refund.

Processing fee required ($12).

Arizona law provides that a license plate

belongs to you, the vehicle owner. When

that vehicle is sold, you remove and retain

the plate.

You must remove the plate upon sale of the

vehicle, then within 30 days must take one

of the following actions through MVD or an

authorized third party:

• Transfer the plate to another vehicle, or;

• Turn in the plate, or;

• Submi t a signed statement that the plate

was destroyed, lost, stolen, or mutilated.

Don' t wait. Credit reduces each month not

used unless you have taken one of the

above listed actions.

i've decided to say "screw it" and go back to my first loud system i've ever had and put it in the Hummer only a little different. i've had 4 Type R 12's and 2 Thors, but now i've decided on 8 Type R 12's and just my Z1 and if that doesn't work i know some Crescendos that will. if i could get the Gcons for $150 each i'd do that, but ballin on a budget i don't think you can get better than the R's

Edited by ChILL