mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

i've decided to say "screw it" and go back to my first loud system i've ever had and put it in the Hummer only a little different. i've had 4 Type R 12's and 2 Thors, but now i've decided on 8 Type R 12's and just my Z1 and if that doesn't work i know some Crescendos that will. if i could get the Gcons for $150 each i'd do that, but ballin on a budget i don't think you can get better than the R's

Can't fit 4 18s? Figure it would cost half as much.

yeah, i think i probably can. i just wanted a bunch of 10's or 12's just because it's something that you don't see every day.

i've decided to say "screw it" and go back to my first loud system i've ever had and put it in the Hummer only a little different. i've had 4 Type R 12's and 2 Thors, but now i've decided on 8 Type R 12's and just my Z1 and if that doesn't work i know some Crescendos that will. if i could get the Gcons for $150 each i'd do that, but ballin on a budget i don't think you can get better than the R's

yeah, i think i probably can. i just wanted a bunch of 10's or 12's just because it's something that you don't see every day.

Whatever floats your boat. Just seems you have contradictory goals.

i always do. i can never make up my mind untill the moment i order stuff. i go back and forth with myself everyday, every minute. it's almost like i have multiple personality disorder when it comes to deciding what i want for a system. it's bad and it sucks

i always do. i can never make up my mind untill the moment i order stuff. i go back and forth with myself everyday, every minute. it's almost like i have multiple personality disorder when it comes to deciding what i want for a system. it's bad and it sucks

Rash decisions are almost never good.

Rash decisions are almost never good.

yeah i've found that out many times, but then i just do it again. i wish i could just make up my mind and stick with one plan and decision, but i just get so many things running through my head.

Certainly not an art snob though.

Bullshit, ya fuckin snob.

i love Rum,

Gross.

Perhaps he's a pirate.

Perhaps he's a butt pirate.

gross

i love Rum,

Gross.

have you tried the new Bacardi Oakheart? SWEET!!!

i love Rum,

Gross.

Don't like rum. Don't like sweet drinks. I am a straight up whiskey drinker... no mixer. Woodford Reserve Double Oaked... now that's where it's at.

steve-the-pirate.jpg

ARRRRR

i love Rum,

Gross.

Don't like rum. Don't like sweet drinks. I am a straight up whiskey drinker... no mixer. Woodford Reserve Double Oaked... now that's where it's at.

no, not sweet as in sugar sweet. it has an excellent flavor to it.

I can drink most (good) liquors straight without issue and think nothing of it. Hand me some sweet drink and I will seriously puke from it. Sweet drinks remind me of cough syrup, Overly sweet with an alcohol taste to it.

How does your goal change everyday? that makes no sense. Set your goal and try to achieve it. Then the decision is easy.

So now we have a French Pirate and a Butt Pirate. Great.

Rofl, the french pirate hasn't been in for awhile, maybe he is plundering some booty.

RIP Michael Clark Duncan.

RIP

I was shocked when I read that earlier. The episode of Two and a half men that he was in was on yesterday.

Saw that earlier, wasn't he only 56?!?!

Saw that earlier, wasn't he only 56?!?!

Yep 56, far too young.