mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Yeah I just have to see how much they are.

Guy keep's PMing me about making him a box. May have my first customer. smile.png

Why didn't you tell me ?

I have to turn some of them down because I don't have time for all. Wish I could send some your way.

Oh, that will be great. It's not very common for people to order boxes. Some just cant appreciate quality.

I occasionally get "floaters" in my vision for about thirty minutes. Goes away, then fifteen minutes later I get a migraine that lasts the entire day. Only thing I can do is sleep it off.

Thinking about it now, I use to get it about once a month, but I haven't had one for probably four months.

Imagine seeing some cells under a microscope, then overlay that on top of your vision, and the outer edge of vision is hard to focus on. I'm presuming it's from pressure on the eyes?

Migraines are caused by a chemical released when blood pressure rises in the brain. Not pressure. I am a sufferer of migraines and even worse cluster or suicide headaches.

You might suffer from ocular migraines. You may want to research that a bit wink.png

Oh god. Cluster headaches. I had those when I was younger. One week I had them every morning at about 3:20am.

You start thinking it is a good idea to slam your head into concrete, or maybe swallow the business end of a shotgun. You don't want to kill yourself, but the pain is so intense that removing your head sounds like a reasonable way to stop the pain. It is a weird thing.

I feel for you if you still get them. Does anything work? Imatrex helps me sleep when I get migraines but NOTHING stopped the cluster headaches.

Yes I do, every year I start a cycle in the spring. This year was the worst I have had them, unfortunately. My cycle was very long, I just finished it about a month ago.

I have heard demeral(sp) works a little bit.

Nope. I have tried every pain killer possible, from oxycontin, to dilauded, to morphine. I was in the ER about a month and a half ago and I got one. I was hooked up to heart monitors and couldn't lay still so I kept knocking the bastards off me. They were able to shoot me up with enough dilauded to make me pass out, but I kept coming to and the pain was still there. I just couldn't function enough to move. Do you believe a fucking hospital had no injectable or nasal imitrex?

Internets say narcotics don't help., I am going to pray a little for us both man. For you to have them go away and for me to never get them again.

Just reading about them brought me back to waking up from sleep, and pacing and kneeling pushing my head against the floor. I was so young and doctors didn't talk about them.... I have never had any real pain in my life, but I cannot imagine anything being much worse. It is such an acute pain, and unlike a migraine that makes me drowsy, clusters woke me up and stimulate me so I could be especially aware.

I habe never met someone else directly who has them or got them. Mine were bilateral, and when it was over I was so exhausted my GF, now wife, would find me where ever it is I colapsed on the basement floor just passed out sleeping. So much energy burned up coping and pacing.

Migraines are like spring break in comparison. It is too bad I usually throw up with them or else I could maybe even function through them.

I have to slam imitrex to make them bearable. Pills take too long so I have injectable and imitrex nasal if I get them during the day. It doesn't stop them, but it makes me able to function.

9daf7167.jpg

Ahhhh!!!!!!!!!

Oh and with regards to clusters, I can usually kill a cycle with Verapamil 180 3 times a day and 2 Topomax... but I can't recall the dose. Usually just the Verapamil works, but I have had a few cycles that I needed the Topomax as well. It takes anywhere from 3 days to 2 weeks for the cycle to die. I have to take them for 2 months or the cycle will return and be even worse.

Dem, mine are unilateral, but I have had 1 or 2 bilateral headaches. I couldn't imagine a 2 month cycle filled with bilaterals.

My eye swells shut and my nose plugs up where I can't breathe out of the side of the head that is affected, which is almost always my left side.

Only 1-2 seconds faster on the home machine Sean?????? WTF. What size SSD and what memory controler? Maybe it was an early smaller one with a lame duck for a memory controller. I have seen cases where one processor would overclock like a champ and one would never stablize. Same mobo etc etc. Just like LEDs and how they get binned. Some rock some blow ass.

In laptops shit never speeds up THAT much. Heat can't go anywhere. I hate laptops. Necessary evil for you I am sure though. I am also biased. Even on a 17" with big keyboard, can you see me hunched over pulling MY shoulders in to work it?

Fuck that. I would almost rather pack a full rig..... almost.

I loathe laptops. Work provides me with a laptop though :D

Air-ride mystery solved...stuck valves. After 4 hours they got stuck again, stupid shit :lol:

Guy keep's PMing me about making him a box. May have my first customer. smile.png

Why didn't you tell me ?

I have to turn some of them down because I don't have time for all. Wish I could send some your way.

Oh, that will be great. It's not very common for people to order boxes. Some just cant appreciate quality.

You need to build a couple of good boxes and get the word out. Took me a while to get the word out but things rolled nicely after that.

I got a runny nose. And sometimes it felt like my face was paralyzed on and off.

Only had them for a month or so when I was young..... then they just went to migraines.

I am sorry you get them Sandt.

Oh yeah, I've installed the EBC Yellowstuff brake pads last week. With only 60 miles on them they are leaps and bounds better than my old brakes.

Everything is planned out for a rear disc conversion, I just need the parts and time to design and build brackets.

Why didn't you tell me ?

You need to build a couple of good boxes and get the word out. Took me a while to get the word out but things rolled nicely after that.

Was about to ask how you got in the game. Guess I need to push them as cheap as possible, even with no real profit just to get my work out.

Oh yeah, I've installed the EBC Yellowstuff brake pads last week. With only 60 miles on them they are leaps and bounds better than my old brakes.

Everything is planned out for a rear disc conversion, I just need the parts and time to design and build brackets.

How do you feel a difference? With mine I just push the pedal and the car starts slowing down and essentially stops. How could it be any better? I mean..

It stops faster. I could say the same about my old bike, I pulled the brakes, slowed down and eventually came to a stop, after 50m. With the new bike I stop in 10m. Same result (it stops) but tell me which one would you like to ride ?

Just like when you have double the power, you accelerate faster tongue.png

Why didn't you tell me ?

Was about to ask how you got in the game. Guess I need to push them as cheap as possible, even with no real profit just to get my work out.

I can't say I built mine with almost no profit but on the first ones I didn't ask for a whole lot. Then I went to competitions, built / designed boxes for people who used to compete bla-bla

I got a runny nose. And sometimes it felt like my face was paralyzed on and off.

Only had them for a month or so when I was young..... then they just went to migraines.

Meh, it is my lot in life, but thanks. I look at it like if that is my burden, I have little to complain about. As a bleeding heart kind of guy I donate to numerous causes, from Brenners Childrens hospital to the Wounded Warriors Project. When I see what those children and soldiers have to endure all day, every day, and all I have to do is deal with a 45 minute long bout of pain I count myself very lucky.

I hope those of us here with the means give to worthwhile charities like those I just mentioned.spams.gif

Spam top in the ihop...

Anybody know how much room there is behind the seats of a standard cab '00 F150 ?

Neighbor asked me to help him find some subs and an amp, I was in the middle of MLV'ing my trunk so I didn't bother trying to grab any measurements or anything but figure they're popular enough someone on here has probably installed in one of them.

Depending on how far back he sits, you are looking at a 5 or 6" depth driver on a slant. I had a pair of Cerwin Vega 10s in my BIL's 99. Mount down low and centered,

Thanks. That's pretty much right where I was guessing it would end up.

Meh, it is my lot in life, but thanks. I look at it like if that is my burden, I have little to complain about. As a bleeding heart kind of guy I donate to numerous causes, from Brenners Childrens hospital to the Wounded Warriors Project. When I see what those children and soldiers have to endure all day, every day, and all I have to do is deal with a 45 minute long bout of pain I count myself very lucky.

I hope those of us here with the means give to worthwhile charities like those I just mentioned.spams.gif

Kids, soldiers, firemen, police. Those are my main charities I will donate to without thinking twice. All a donation means is I might go without on something unimportant like an extra lap dance, drink, or maybe I don't eat out that night. They gain an opportunity.

J

I should be working on the presentation I have to give tomorrow, but nah.

I should be working on the presentation I have to give tomorrow, but nah.

9-giving-a-presentation.jpg

badpowerpointnews1.jpg