mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I FUCKIN LOVE ICE CREAM

i-love-ice-cream.jpg

So I was doing some dmt last night, and I drew this on my napkin...

14_905.jpg

Just have to get to 10k posts tonight.

So the guy who is selling the expensive Asus I mentioned added buy it now. I put down a low offer and today it "sold" at the asking price.

I say sold because it popped up again. Also before it did I saw he made a counter offer. So I just made a bit lower counter offer on the new item. We'll see what happens.

Napped and cooked all day.

I am beat though. Not going to be until 4 am last night killed me. My sleep cycle is completely fucked.....

My sleep cycle sucks! Hell some days I don't sleep at all.

Edited by nem

Since Sunday I have slept a total of six hours.

But when you live on the back side of the sun and hang with the spooks the world is always dark.

Did not mean to scare you all away!

Bought the Asus. Couldn't turn down the .75" thickness and the extra graphics processing.

It's for ketosis Matt.

:roflmao:

LoL

Epic. I have me some ice creme all the time. Actually it is usually sorbet. I love blood orange sorbet.

Mmmmmm

Napped and cooked all day.

I am beat though. Not going to be until 4 am last night killed me. My sleep cycle is completely fucked.....

My sleep cycle sucks! Hell some days I don't sleep at all.

Do you ever "catch up". And just sleep for a couple days?

I couldn't do what you do and maintain higher brain functioning. Part of that is I sleep so poorly, always nightmares or stress in the way.

I think I may have sleep apnea too. I wish I didnt have to do a whole sleep study to just "try" a CPAP machine. It is a lot of money to just have someome watch me sleep to then try a relatively cheep machine. It isn't like it is a drug that could mess me up by using it. DME rip off BS.

Que sera.

14_905.jpg

DMT is some crazy shit. God molecule etc etc.

We could have a whole IHOP meeting with some shamen and get down on that ihuwaska(sp). MAOI and DMT naturally occurring in plants making it last for hours..... WTF! Sounds like the whole mushroom, LSD, and mescaline kind of thing. No bueno

I cannot even come close to imagining drugs like that. Booze is one thing, pot maybe some day, but ripping apart space time within my own ego sounds a bit too much.

14_905.jpg

DMT is some crazy shit. God molecule etc etc.

We could have a whole IHOP meeting with some shamen and get down on that ihuwaska(sp). MAOI and DMT naturally occurring in plants making it last for hours..... WTF! Sounds like the whole mushroom, LSD, and mescaline kind of thing. No bueno

I cannot even come close to imagining drugs like that. Booze is one thing, pot maybe some day, but ripping apart space time within my own ego sounds a bit too much.

I used to love psychedelics when I was a kid. I dropped acid like it was candy. Now I am too old and too stressed out to handle it. I loved peyote. It was really otherworldly if you tripped in the right place with the right people. We went into the woods in southern New York in this big clearing and got a huge bonfire going and really got off hard. Good times.

I understand it isn't hard to make either.