mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Canada is pretty smart. Lots of oil, no defense budget, yet all the safety. Sounds like a good deal.

Waiting for the: "yeah that." response now...

Canada doesn't have to spend shit on defense because they don't fucking meddle with other countries. :D

After we were attacked we should have shown no restraint and just bombed the whole middle east? Come on now.

We didnt crash planes into anyone else. We didn't bomb citizens. We could have, but thT defense budget is so big because we are trying not to kill. A carpet bomb of the whole middle east would cost a shit load less. And less American lives. But since we are relatively ethical here we didn't and we don't operate that way.

The alternative of not doing anything is also asinine. Even the asshole in office, who said he would pull out in 6 months when starting the campaign, saw how stupid that would be.

We could either statt with some ultraviolence and ruin the entire sub continent, or we could be as peaceful as possible. Then Obama lost perhaps the greatest peace keeping general of our time and the most informed on the area and how it works there. That cost years and lives, and the whole place will collapse if we leave.

If the US gets attacked by terrorism because we are spoiled and fat, what do you think will happene when we are spoiled, fat, and left people there to rot under some shit regime?

There is only one valid reason I can think of for voting for Obama. He's not Romney.

and there is no way i would ever vote for a guy who makes $2M per year off of companies that he sent outside the US and a guy who doesn't even have a bank account in the US. How could he even be a president if he doesn't even support the country? What a friggin snake. Polaris already built a new manufacturing plant in Mexico for some of theiir products i would like to keep the rest of them right here in the US

I'm going to bed now, and I desperately hope I don't have to hear anymore political shit in the hop until another four years.

Though I suspect I'm only dreaming.

Mr sandman loves you sweet pee.

There is only one valid reason I can think of for voting for Obama. He's not Romney.

and there is no way i would ever vote for a guy who makes $2M per year off of companies that he sent outside the US and a guy who doesn't even have a bank account in the US. How could he even be a president if he doesn't even support the country? What a friggin snake. Polaris already built a new manufacturing plant in Mexico for some of theiir products i would like to keep the rest of them right here in the US

They will stay in the US when we decide to work for less than minimum wage and can go without medical benefits.

Until then no president will change that trend. Unless we take a lesson from N Korea. Wich I hope we don't, but that would ensure we keep it all here.

Chill. If you beleive that here is some shit right out of Obummers mouth

Maddow is amusing actually. But she is sensational as the next.

The whole transparency thing and the "troops home in 6 months" shit makes me sooooooooo mad.

I'm boiling.

The whole transparency thing and the "troops home in 6 months" shit makes me sooooooooo mad.

I'm boiling.

i hear ya there man. that shit does piss a guy off

America's fucked regardless

well atleast you can smoke weed to two states. yeah for progress!

canada is looking real good right now

28872_4261153719509_1354776777_n.jpg

well atleast you can smoke weed to two states. yeah for progress!

About time ... Not that I smoke weed, but each individual should have the choice to do what they want in a free country within reason (not harming other people, damaging property, etc.) ...

Land of the free, unless free means you want to do something the government doesn't want you to do ... Then we'll throw you in jail for years even though you didn't cause any physical harm to another citizen ...

Didn't realize Americans were this stupid. I knew they were dumb, but holy fuck. sad.png

Really? You're surprised?

Of course not. Really didn't want the validation of it though.

Didn't realize Americans were this stupid. I knew they were dumb, but holy fuck. sad.png

Really? You're surprised?

If anything I'd expect you to despise Canada.

Great place to say you are from when travelling in an anti-American country.

Wow is that full of misunderstanding. Liberal media got you obviously.

Put it in perspective. Let's say someone offered your $2M a year if you outsourced your own job to Mexico. You wouldn't do it? If you answer no, you are fucking lying.

If someone will do a job cheaper you should let them. The cure is education. Only problem we have as a society is that our kids are all lazy fucks and won't get educated nor would they work. So why would we keep menial jobs for them to not do while foreigners come here gladly and do the work?

Or perhaps you'd like to spend 8 hours a day putting one screw in one location on a piece of machinery for $2/hr.

America's fucked regardless

Indeed, be happy you live in the land of oil and education!

By the way Sean, you aren't allowed to make dumb Texan jokes anymore. The majority of my state was smart enough to go Romney, the majority of yours went Obama :P

Wow is that full of misunderstanding. Liberal media got you obviously.

Put it in perspective. Let's say someone offered your $2M a year if you outsourced your own job to Mexico. You wouldn't do it? If you answer no, you are fucking lying.

If someone will do a job cheaper you should let them. The cure is education. Only problem we have as a society is that our kids are all lazy fucks and won't get educated nor would they work. So why would we keep menial jobs for them to not do while foreigners come here gladly and do the work?

Or perhaps you'd like to spend 8 hours a day putting one screw in one location on a piece of machinery for $2/hr.

And Obama has done nothing but breed more laziness and dependence.

Should have voted for Keith Stone like I did.

Should have voted for Keith Stone like I did.

always smoooothh!

I don't understand the people who are so extremely happy about our current president and think he is going to be wonderful and save us. Just don't get it.

I remember dems saying this back in '04. Circle of life and all that jazz.

Edited by Penguin4x4

From a pure economics standpoint, I'm concerned. We are providing incentives for laziness, greed, incompetence, immoral behavior, etc. Did you have unprotected sex at 17 and pop out a kid, no problem! We reward you with checks, food, utilities, cell phones, health care etc. The number of people receiving government subsidies is growing at an astonishing rate. We are rapidly running out people who actually work and pay taxes. I'm sad sad.png

Voted for Mark Reynolds to stay on as Sheriff of Swattngham.

Orioles_Yankees_Baseball_0fb63.jpg