mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

IMO, if you don't work and contribute, you should not be allowed to vote; retirees aside.

The thing that gets me is that I don't know what it is that people are so in love with about Obama and how he is improving quality of life. I have asked a lot of dem friends and supporters. And they never ever have anything to say other than campaign rhetoric, or something to the tune of "it's about time we had a black president". Maybe that is true. Too many middle aged white guys does look bad, but all the countries who chastised the US for not having a black president flipped the script fast.

UK made an advisory to Obama team that they arr pushing the same failed agenda. China fucking publicly roasted our financial mess for heaven's sake and called our dealings unethical AND OTHER NATIONS AGREED THAT CHINA'S ASSESSMENT OF US BEING IMMORAL IS ACCURATE. Seriously, China calls us immoral. Yikes.

Obama won a peace prize for promises durring his campaign that he never followed through on.

The guy was groomed from the word go to be a new face and because it is exactly more of the same, every one in the world saw it right away. Everyone but our own citizens.

I do know 2 people happy about the preexisting conditions laws that changed for insurance. None of my previous jobs had that as an issue, but for some it did mKe them a bit happier. If that is the only result of 4 years then I say it is just as fail as the 8 before it.

IMO, if you don't work and contribute, you should not be allowed to vote; retirees aside.

At times I think if you don't serve you shouldn't have a vote. Something about ethics of putting everyone else before one's self, but that is not in tune with the American dream so much.

YES, definately got my brother talked into the SSA Zcons!! now he's just trying to determine what size he wants. should be buying them by this weekend

Stefan, let me paint a picture for you.

My mother works for the state for Child Protective Services. She handles everything from food stamps, to housing, child care, and all government aid. She reports over 100 fraudulent cases per year. Out of those, only three get investigated. It costs the state too much money to investigate versus just handing out the money. Now, she is one of 22 people in our county who does this. So let's cut this in half and assume there are 1000 cases per county per year, and there are 22 counties in Indiana, so there's 22000 cases in one state and this is just what is being caught, and only 50 will be investigated. Do the math, and you understand the problem.

My roommates mom does a similar job here. She is an extreme "bleeding heart liberal" at times. Even she calls on a few hundred bogus claims a year.

On to more personal excitement, I'm back to eating like a boss. 4500kcal ftmfw.

How much weight have you put on and what is your strength increase since you started?

I had a great leg day this last week, but did something yesterday to my right knee. It is football sized. Going to ice it right now.

My mother works for the state for Child Protective Services. She handles everything from food stamps, to housing, child care, and all government aid. She reports over 100 fraudulent cases per year. Out of those, only three get investigated. It costs the state too much money to investigate versus just handing out the money. Now, she is one of 22 people in our county who does this. So let's cut this in half and assume there are 1000 cases per county per year, and there are 22 counties in Indiana, so there's 22000 cases in one state and this is just what is being caught, and only 50 will be investigated. Do the math, and you understand the problem.

The math is that the state is lazy in not doing their homework which, in the long run, would save them money since they wouldn't have 21,950 potential cases of fraud annually. If they investigated, they'd reduce the number of potentially fraudulent cases (people wouldn't be so willing to make fraudulent claims if they knew they'd be caught and punished) and it would likely create more jobs in the process. But, of course, this is the kind of short-term, half-assed thinking that the government is well-known for.

At times I think if you don't serve you shouldn't have a vote. Something about ethics of putting everyone else before one's self, but that is not in tune with the American dream so much.

Good to know that if I lived in your America, you basically just told me to fuck off and go die.

I'd love to see you guys working with daily internal bleeding, anemia, low white blood cell count, low blood pressure, uncontrollable weight loss, uncontrollable muscle loss, and excruciating pain doing even the most simple tasks such as getting out of bed or going to the bathroom.

But, hey, I should have health insurance, right? Nope ... I'm uninsurable even in Canada because it's a chronic illness that I've had since I was a kid.

And can people like me serve in the army? Hell no. We can't even donate blood, let alone join the military.

Now I remember why I stopped coming to this forum. The attitude around here fucking sucks ...

Yikes. I don't remember anyone saying fuck off and die.

As for your medical problems, I am sad to hear it. You are smart, and eloquent though so I am pretty sure you can get a job. Steven Hawkins has one and he might have a few more set backs than you.

Do you know how many people in the military serve without limbs? Quite a few. I would say they have some set backs too.

I don't know your lot in life, and I didn't call you lazy or anyone taking government money lazy. I would appreciate you not putting words I my mouth. I said it is a bad idea to encourage those that CAN work to not work. If you read my posts, even my personal example, mentioned that because of the system it would be stupid for many to get jobs because they can live better by not working.

I am sorry for your problems. You have probably gone through a hell I don't ever understand. It would make me mad. I don't think enough to shove my feelings down someone elses throat but I havent lived your life. What do you know about my vision? My words directly said that, at times, I wish people had to sacrifice self a little to vote. You took the word serve as some shit about you being on the front lines or something. You can serve your community and country peacefully. As J mentioned earlier a lot of our military spends time helping out durring crisis from natural disasters....

What I do know is that you cannot tolerate people with ideas other than your own, and that is something you learned, not some illness. Is the current system on its way to making your life better? I even called out the fact that the pre existing medical thing is something that helps people short term and has made some peoples lives a little better. Did you not even bother to read that?

I'm sorry this is personal to you and you can't handle people with options other than your own. I really am. Maybe if less people had your attitude they could talk to me and help me understand how and why the current trend is a positive movement.

For your clarification my vision of America or any world in fact involves a place where you get to have your opinion. Your vision obviously is one where anyone with a vision outside of yours is not welcome.

The attitude has been explicitly expressed for the last 10 years, not specific to that post (though the not being allowed to vote certainly goes along with it).

And you picked maybe the worst 2 guys to talk about health issues too. lol

Especially messed up gets and weight loss.

The attitude has been explicitly expressed for the last 10 years, not specific to that post (though the not being allowed to vote certainly goes along with it).

Well I haven't been here for 10 years...... I think I am pretty delicate in my verbage usually too.

I truely truely am sorry you feel animosity. The same reason you are upset is why I am. The system is broken. We maybe see different ways to fix it, but in the end I bet we want people happier.

On to more personal excitement, I'm back to eating like a boss. 4500kcal ftmfw.

How much weight have you put on and what is your strength increase since you started?

Only done it for a few days now, so nothing yet, but I'm glad to finally be able to get that many kcal in. Before I was around 2500 kcal, and knew I was short changing myself.

Well I haven't been here for 10 years...... I think I am pretty delicate in my verbage usually too.

I truely truely am sorry you feel animosity. The same reason you are upset is why I am. The system is broken. We maybe see different ways to fix it, but in the end I bet we want people happier.

I know for me, I just want someone to give me money so I don't have to work.

I'm just fucking with you.

yay, my package is out for delivery

me-gugusta.jpeg

Edited by ak11667

The math is that the state is lazy in not doing their homework which, in the long run, would save them money since they wouldn't have 21,950 potential cases of fraud annually. If they investigated, they'd reduce the number of potentially fraudulent cases (people wouldn't be so willing to make fraudulent claims if they knew they'd be caught and punished) and it would likely create more jobs in the process. But, of course, this is the kind of short-term, half-assed thinking that the government is well-known for.

Good to know that if I lived in your America, you basically just told me to fuck off and go die.

I'd love to see you guys working with daily internal bleeding, anemia, low white blood cell count, low blood pressure, uncontrollable weight loss, uncontrollable muscle loss, and excruciating pain doing even the most simple tasks such as getting out of bed or going to the bathroom.

But, hey, I should have health insurance, right? Nope ... I'm uninsurable even in Canada because it's a chronic illness that I've had since I was a kid.

And can people like me serve in the army? Hell no. We can't even donate blood, let alone join the military.

Now I remember why I stopped coming to this forum. The attitude around here fucking sucks ...

I knew someone would take this to the extreme, and here we go. Don't bring the health issues and pity party into it. There are millions of people with health issues who contribute and don't complain, so don't bring that shit here.

Yikes. I don't remember anyone saying fuck off and die.

As for your medical problems, I am sad to hear it. You are smart, and eloquent though so I am pretty sure you can get a job. Steven Hawkins has one and he might have a few more set backs than you.

I have a job, but thanks for the condescension.
Do you know how many people in the military serve without limbs? Quite a few. I would say they have some set backs too.
I can't even donate blood or travel, but again, thanks for the condescension.
I don't know your lot in life, and I didn't call you lazy or anyone taking government money lazy. I would appreciate you not putting words I my mouth. I said it is a bad idea to encourage those that CAN work to not work. If you read my posts, even my personal example, mentioned that because of the system it would be stupid for many to get jobs because they can live better by not working.
It was less in reference to you and I haven't read all your posts.
I am sorry for your problems. You have probably gone through a hell I don't ever understand. It would make me mad. I don't think enough to shove my feelings down someone elses throat but I havent lived your life. What do you know about my vision? My words directly said that, at times, I wish people had to sacrifice self a little to vote. You took the word serve as some shit about you being on the front lines or something. You can serve your community and country peacefully. As J mentioned earlier a lot of our military spends time helping out durring crisis from natural disasters....
And when I'm so sick that I can't even walk under my own power because I lost half my body mass and almost all of my muscle mass over a 6-month period, I'm supposed to do what?
What I do know is that you cannot tolerate people with ideas other than your own, and that is something you learned, not some illness.
And what's the attitude around here? That half of America is retarded ... How many comments like that were expressed shortly after Obama was re-elected?
Is the current system on its way to making your life better? I even called out the fact that the pre existing medical thing is something that helps people short term and has made some peoples lives a little better. Did you not even bother to read that?
No, I didn't read that. I apologize for not reading all 13,000+ of your posts prior to making a comment.
I'm sorry this is personal to you and you can't handle people with options other than your own. I really am. Maybe if less people had your attitude they could talk to me and help me understand how and why the current trend is a positive movement.

I assume you meant opinions and this forum has bred contempt for "my kind" around here for the last decade. Of course, there's nothing wrong with that attitude, but there's something wrong with mine. Sorry for being intolerant of the intolerance.

For your clarification my vision of America or any world in fact involves a place where you get to have your opinion. Your vision obviously is one where anyone with a vision outside of yours is not welcome.

Putting words in one's mouth?

anyone wanna hook a ninja up with quickbooks or a product key to it?

Jmac You completely glazed over my questions about how the current administration is helping you. But thatbis the point isn't it?

Concentrate on sensational things so you don't have to come up with an argument founded in logic.

You have had it rough. We get it. There are billions who have had it much worse. I have mornings when I can't walk either. Some where my hands don't open. My choice will be chemotherapy meds or pain at some point. We all have issues. I really do feel for you, and I want our life better. Do you want the same for me? My beleif is that most hand outs from the government won't actually help you.

Again I ask, please explain how the current direction of leadership leads to a better future for the way of life we all take for granted?

That is pretty straight forward and direct isn't it? I want to know your point of view, because it is unique and special. But it isn't more unique or special than anyone elses.

Edited by dem beats

I know for me, I just want someone to give me money so I don't have to work.

I'm just fucking with you.

You made me laugh gud!

I know you just increased you kcal but I meant since you started working out how much have you put on? I phrased my question poorly there.

About 15 lbs, and from my pictures not much was fat. :)

Have you posted the before and after? I would love to get thin enough to share "after" pics with the world.

Good job gangster! Looks like way more that 15 pounds of beef. Nice work.

The change from pic 1 to pic 2 is drastic!

Thanks. The bodyweight work is definitely working, and a lot of fun.