mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

this is insane. I am shocked that a study like that was allowed....

456lbs. http://www.ncbi.nlm....j00315-0056.pdf

Pretty crazy.

I have a hard time believing that paper. I have read it before you posted it (it was actually referenced in Eat Stop Eat if I remember correctly). I never seemed to be able to find listed by anything legitimate.

I believe it. If he weighed less then perhaps not.

Better NERO song:

I do not want to work today...

I'll get you a job here. You can sit around with everyone else while I do all the work.

Watching you work will probably wear me out so I will need coffee to keep up.

I'll get you a job here. You can sit around with everyone else while I do all the work.

What does it pay an hour? Is coffee provided?

J

Having super low recoil is so appealing. Keeps from developing a flinch.

I've always been told it is a sweet shooting gun. I really don't like my stock on it though. I don't mind composite stocks but it's not exactly comfortable.

Maybe I should start shooting it more and modifying it! :)/> I have a Leopold scope, and it seems to me that would be similar to buying JL in the audio world :P/>

Leupy is nice. It depends on the features though. If it needs tools to change elevation and wind.... then not so good for anything other than known distance hunting.

The reason it doesn't really matter is because the 3" up/down variance "point blank" for most hunting cartridges is out to about 300 yards. Almost no one will shoot game farther. So if you zero at 100 you will hit within 3 inches out to 300 yards. 3" off exact point of aim is enough to still demolish the heart of an animal, so hunting scopes are all set and forget.

Shooting past 300, or trying to make bug holes or stay less than one MOA is what would require a scope with repeatable solid "clicks" in elevation and windage.

I will hand you tools, and provide you a solid alibi in case someones knees happen to just fail randomly and develop rebar shaped bruises...randomly.

These things happen.

J

I will bring my nespresso machine. Sippin cappuccino like gangsters all day long.

J

I will bring my nespresso machine. Sippin cappuccino like gangsters all day long.

Sounds like a plan. I also offer alibi's for when accidents happen. And throw away rebar too.

J

Better NERO song:

Nice! No sweet whip though.

Just get me the car and I will play this one instead.

Did I say Remington? I meant Ruger...

Looks liek the one below but the one below is a 30-06

Ruger_30-06_and_MKII_Long_Action-1.JPG

OMG, I saw a photo of a deer that got spanked by a 338LM.

At least you don't have to grind it to make the burger.