mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Holy shit...i didn't know the Ihop thread was made back in 05

It's taken 5 years to make 250,000 posts lol

hahah yeah i just noticed it :lol2:

I had Macaroni & Cheese with hot dogs for dinner yesterday...I'm getting a craving for some more!

I had Macaroni & Cheese with hot dogs for dinner yesterday...I'm getting a craving for some more!

:+1:

5 degrees here in Grand Rapids Mi

We're down to 9. Gotta go to Benton Harbor tomorrow. BRRRRRRR.

Went and played darts again tonight.

Nothing like the realization that you suck at throwing mini indoor lawn darts.

J

Whacked out 155miles yesterday on the sled. My shoulders are sore.

Damn, that is a lot of mile on a sled. How far do you have to go to ride that much up there?

I can leave from my house normally, the lake isn't "safe" yet so I am not using it as an entrance to the trails. Have to drive to the other side of the lake basically. Pretty much <10mi outside of the beltway in Minneapolis they are legal from then on out. More trails here than highway.

Eh, just go fast enough and don't turn, you can make it across the lake. :)

A good few friends would take their sleds out in summer just as often to skip over creeks and the likes.

Anyone have plans for new years?

party at my friends place :D

sleep, then over to the inlaws new years day. Maybe nap over there a bit too...

Whacked out 155miles yesterday on the sled. My shoulders are sore.

Damn, that is a lot of mile on a sled. How far do you have to go to ride that much up there?

I can leave from my house normally, the lake isn't "safe" yet so I am not using it as an entrance to the trails. Have to drive to the other side of the lake basically. Pretty much <10mi outside of the beltway in Minneapolis they are legal from then on out. More trails here than highway.

Eh, just go fast enough and don't turn, you can make it across the lake. :)

A good few friends would take their sleds out in summer just as often to skip over creeks and the likes.

Dropping a $5k piece of gear in a lake isn't my idea of fun.

They never let it fall in

;)

Plus they are good old boys, excited at the chance to tear it down and then rebuild it. They all had a rider fall off kill switch so it really didn't suck much if any water in.

I never tried it myself, those SOB's is crazy. It looked fun but I didn't have a sled and never felt like owing one to someone myself.

My little 0.8" lugs wouldn't do so well. I have traversed some not so deep water, but speed is required as I lose it fast when I hit. Field puddles mostly :) Usually a foot or less, never sunk it yet.

A bit like my enginear buddy. First time in the winter I come to his house, I'm in my jetta. He comes down a frozen over dirt road in an 80's 5.0 sideways.

I shit you not. I doubt I could keep up with him if I had a ralley car, and he had slicks on in January on low dirt roads out in Dundas

Them country boys be crazy Sean!

My little world of friends is so eclictic. From real bad "street" types to litteral farm boys, and then the older buisness crowd.

Guys who manager boobie bars, to some who manager church functions. One birthday party I had, there were periced up belly dancers using fire poi and swallowing fire, and then a mini wine tasting while I had 3 grills going. It was nuts

NO one is as crazy as the country guys though. They push the envilope like none other.

:Doh:

It's hard to have a big get together sometimes with all of the people I know.....

Ha, I grew up in Fargo and went to college just outside of Dundas. Definitely know some country folk. Never met any group that parties like my high school friends.

Anyone have plans for new years?

having a late Christmas with the other side of my family :ohsnap:

Ha, I grew up in Fargo and went to college just outside of Dundas. Definitely know some country folk. Never met any group that parties like my high school friends.

Carleton?

Yes. Obviously you bothered to google that, Dundas isn't really on a map. lol

knocked out 560 miles yesterday in a GMC :ehh:

Where the hell is everyone traveling?

I went in a circle. Only stopped to pee in the woods and to grab 3 beers and a burger for lunch.

Sounds like a damn good time.

Either that or you are school shopping and looking for all bars nearby.