mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Our family invited us to go skiing in Colorado; we didn't have the money or the give a shit to, though...I've already been to the ER twice this year for fuck's sake...

I don't blame you, what was your other trip to the ER about? I know about your car accident already what else?

hand slipped on the pressure washer wand, took a good chunk of meat off my right pinky; ER doctor put some Neosporin and a Band-Aid on it and charged the insurance company 120 bucks for it

I did that to my pointer finger last summer!

Never done that with our power washer nor do I really care to. On our it would most likely involve complete removal of a finger (its only a ~24hp power washer).

Yes. Obviously you bothered to google that, Dundas isn't really on a map. lol

Wild guess, actually. I know of only two universities in Minnesota; UM and Carleton, and I only know of Carleton because its where Oregon Trail was developed back in the '70s, :lol2:

Whacked out 155miles yesterday on the sled. My shoulders are sore.

Damn, that is a lot of mile on a sled. How far do you have to go to ride that much up there?

I can leave from my house normally, the lake isn't "safe" yet so I am not using it as an entrance to the trails. Have to drive to the other side of the lake basically. Pretty much <10mi outside of the beltway in Minneapolis they are legal from then on out. More trails here than highway.

Eh, just go fast enough and don't turn, you can make it across the lake. :)

A good few friends would take their sleds out in summer just as often to skip over creeks and the likes.

Dropping a $5k piece of gear in a lake isn't my idea of fun.

I've got friends down here who have dunked theirs in a pond, pulled it back out, dried it out, the digital dash still worked and then they promptly sold the damn thing. A couple other people have gone up river for ~30 miles when it wasn't completely froze over either.

Remember that creepy lady from Poltergeist? They just took her off life support apparently :(

Carol Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeee

Should get the rest of my computer parts today. :woot:

5 degrees here in Grand Rapids Mi

We're down to 9. Gotta go to Benton Harbor tomorrow. BRRRRRRR.

About an 1 1/2 hours away. I bet its absolutely freezing there

ROME, Ga. (AP) — Planning to drink and drive this New Year's? A north Georgia funeral home has a deal for you. Between now and noon Thursday, drivers can visit McGuire, Jennings and Miller Funeral Home in Rome to sign a contract stating they plan to drink or take drugs and then drive on New Year's Eve. If they die in a wreck that day, the funeral home will give them a free burial.

Services included in the package are a casket, grave, limousine and preparation of remains.

Funeral home officials said the program is designed to save lives by making partygoers think twice about drinking and driving.

ROME, Ga. (AP) — Planning to drink and drive this New Year's? A north Georgia funeral home has a deal for you. Between now and noon Thursday, drivers can visit McGuire, Jennings and Miller Funeral Home in Rome to sign a contract stating they plan to drink or take drugs and then drive on New Year's Eve. If they die in a wreck that day, the funeral home will give them a free burial.

Services included in the package are a casket, grave, limousine and preparation of remains.

Funeral home officials said the program is designed to save lives by making partygoers think twice about drinking and driving.

Good marketing idea, but still fucked up

Funny how a kid over here posted some "proto 18's" for sale, only to see some pics of the new AA protos, obviously taken by the realowner of the subs :lol:

Just turn that over to the police and tell them to go pull them over.

Ha! Laptop: 0 Ryan: 1

My files are transferring as I type, figured out how to reassign permissions so I could access them. :)

Just turn that over to the police and tell them to go pull them over.

They'll just laugh of such small matters. I never pooped on anyone's sale...except on this fool's sale.

My files are transferring as I type, figured out how to reassign permissions so I could access them. :)

The one with the virus ?

The one with the virus ?

Correct. Transferring files to my computer at work so I can reinstall windows and be done with it.